Naturals Election

In the courtyard of Honnouji Academy a group of the entire student body is gathered because of an announcement from the Lady Satsuki Herself. "Today we embark on a complete overhaul of the student council." She began to say, with her sword stabbed into the ground. "If you participate you have free reign to attack your piers, there are no restrictions to weapons or tactics." Satsui began to explain to all the students.

She proceeds to explain that this will turn into a type of battle Royale of sorts. "What are you play at Satsuki?" (Y/n) spoke to himself as he sipped the mysterious liquid in his mug. "This is not a normal Election. You will not chose someone to represent you. You shall be the one representing yourself! Your status, strength, and way of life!" Spoke Satsuki and paused for a more dramatic affect.

Satsuki glared out into the crowd, "This is the Naturals Election! In seven days at 8 o'clock survivors will meet up here for a sudden death Runoff!" Announced Satsuki to the students. 

SUDDEN DEATH RUNOFF

"And if you return I will hand you a new goku uniform. Now Students of Honnouji Academy, FIGHT!" 

(Time Skip brought to you by Ruby in Ryuko's cloths and Ryuko in Ruby's Cloths)

Everyone could see what looked like a cocoon made out of life fibers surrounding Satsuki's office.

Life Fiber Shrouding Emission

"That cocoon is made of finely chopped life fibers circling around at 100 meters per second." Explained Aikuro. "You can shoot it, stab it, heck even nuke it, that damned thing is impenetrable. Highly doubt any of you can break it." Aikuro breathed out un-amused. "Anything can be broken if you hit it hard enough, and in the right spot." Said (Y/n) as he took a sip from his mug.

"Just when I think I finally got a chance to go at her. But noooo she has got us all whipped up in a frenzy and sitting in her bubble." Shouted a angry Ryuko as she turned to face (Y/n) sipping his drink. "Again with the mug? What the hell is even in there?" Ryuko asked. "Yes." Said (Y/n) about to sip from the mug again.

Until Ryuko slashed the mug with her scissor blade, shattering the mug and spilling it's contents on the ground. "T-That was my favorite mug." Said a crying (Y/n). "I'll buy you a new one honey." Said Ryuko. 

A couple days later there was nothing but fire and destruction out in the streets of hono city and the school. Ryuko was in the dinner room of the mankanshoku family house hold drinking some tea. "What's up with you guys looking all philosophical and stuff all of a sudden?" Asked Ryuko with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh just taking in what we learned recently, like how instant gratification isn't all that it's cracked out to be." Spoke Barazo with a sigh. "Yeah patience is virtue, plus the amount of wallets I'll be able to take from the dead." Smirked Mataro. He then gets his cheeks pinched by Sukuyo.

"No you will not young man!" Shouted Sukuyo. "Hey where's (Y/n) anyway? I haven't seen him in a while." Asked Mako. "I'm not sure where he is." Said Ryuko thinking about it. "(Y/n) just appears when ever we need him I guess." Explained Ryuko.

"Hey, do you still have that scooter?" Asked Ryuko to Barazo. "Yeah I got it for you, scammed it from the owner of the store. Drive safe!" Nodded Barazo. Ryuko left the house with Mako following behind her. "Going anywhere special?" Asked Mako. "No not really." Said Ryuko as she hopped on the scooter.

"Oh so it's just a ride around?" Said Mako with the biggest smile and hopped on the back. "In that case I'm coming too." After one wholesome ride later the girls the front of what looks like a destroyed mansion. "Where are we?" Asked Mako as she stared at the mansion. "My dad's place." Spoke Ryuko walking past the front gate.