Even the Powerful have their Weaknesses

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I gave chase to the Mystery Girl. As we ran up and down the city. As we were running she managed to jump onto the roof of the buildings. "Oh no, you don't!" I shouted as I jump onto the roof and chase her once again. I then noticed that we were running toward Honnouji Academy. After a few building hops, I lost all sight of the girl.

"Where the-" I was cut off by a kick to the face sending me straight to the courtyard of the school. I shook my head and notice a crowd. I turn around to see Ryuko and some guy in giant armor fighting. I quickly look up to see the Mystery girl look down at me.

We stared at one another, that is until she walked away. "I will get answers from her one day." I thought to my self as I watch Ryuko's fight.

As the two fight, I noticed Ryuko cut a piece of her Kamui. She then threw the threads at the guy covering his eyes. Rendering him defenseless. Ryuko then slices threw his Goku uniform. "FINISHING MOVE: SEN I SOSHITSU!" Shouted Ryuko. I was surprised to see that the armor belonged to Sanageyama.

"I'm not done with you! I'll fight you naked if I have too!" Shouted Sanageyama. That was until he got whipped by Gamagori. "YOU'RE USELESS SANAGEYAMA! YOU HAVE DISGRACED THE ELITE FOUR!" Shouted Gamagori.

<Timeskip in another arena in the school>

Ryuko stood there in front of Sanageyama. "So what's going on here?" I asked Ryuko. "W-Where did you come from?!?!" Ryuko shouted surprised. "That's not important," I say as I face Sanageyama as well. "Didn't you beat him?" I asked her. 

"Yeah, I didn't think losers get a second chance," Ryuko said as she looks up to Satsuki. "I GUESS you're JUST A BIG SOFTY SATSUKI!" shouted Ryuko. "Let's see how soft you think I am after this fight." Said Satsuki sternly. "Hey (Y/n), you want to fight him?" Ryuko asked me. "Um, sure?" I said confused.

I saw Ryuko sit by Mako. I face Sanageyama with my arms behind my back. "I'm going to show you Matoi when you force a man to change." He said as he transforms and faces me. I charge at him in quick speeds and kick him in the face opening the helmet. I turn to look to see his eyes are stitched shut.

"What in the-" I was cut off by Sanageyama wacking me away with his sword. "He has sacrificed everything to beat you Matoi. And now he will take that out on him." Said Satsuki. "En grade. MEN! DO! KOTE!" Shouted Sanageyama as he charged me. "Oh SHIT!" I shouted as I lift my arms up blocking the hits.

"I have to say for a blind guy, your pretty accurate." I complimented him. "Your starting to get scared aren't you!" He shouted at me. "No, not really," I say as each strike is slowly beginning to hurt now. "I wasn't talking to you." Said Sanageyama as he hit me once again, causing my foot to buried in the ground a bit as my breath hitched.

"I can tell from your breathing and smell of your sweat. I can see thoughts clearly. I can see better than ever now with my eyes shut." Said Sanageyama as he slammed me into the ground and began to beat the ever living shit out of me. 

Normal P.O.V

Ryuko quickly stands up and grabs her scissor blade and runs to save (Y/n) who is now stuck in the ground. "(Y/N)!" Shouted Ryuko as she lunged toward Sanageyama. Sanageyama quickly notices and smacks her into (Y/n). Sanageyama was going to finish them off that is until his uniform transformed back.

"His uniform overheated. This is time to get out of here." Thought Ryuko as she grabbed the unconscious (Y/n) and bolted out of the school and into Honno Town. "If his uniform didn't overheat (Y/n) would be dead." Ryuko thought as she ran to Mako's home.

After a good 30 minutes of running, she makes it to the house. Ryuko quickly enters carrying (Y/n). Sukuyo was the first to notice Ryuko and (Y/n). "Oh dear, what happened to him." She asked the panicking Ryuko. "I made him fight someone he shouldn't have and it's all my fault." Said Ryuko slowly spiraling downwards.

"Mataro help, me with him will ya." Said Barazo to his sun. The two get (Y/n) to the room as Barazo began to treat him. After a while, Barazo walks out wiping sweat from his head. "Dad will (Y/n) be okay?" Mako asked concerned for her friend. Ryuko stared at him intently.

"He'll be fine, but he will need to stay in bed," Barazo explained. "Why's that?" Ryuko asked. "Because he has fractured his ribs and a few other bones." Said Barazo to the girls. "This hasn't happened before," Ryuko said to herself. "Dad, tell them about the thing we found." Said Mataro.

"Thing, what thing?" Ryuko asked interestedly. "Well, we found this on the back of his neck." Said Barazo as he showed them some device that had a bit of blood on it. "What is that thing?" Mako asked. "I'm not sure but when I took it off his vital sign were normal again." Finished Barazo. "Let's hope he'll be ok." Said Sukuyo as she hugged Ryuko. Mako also hugged her as Ryuko began to slowly break down into tears.