Runoff Elections Part 2

"Without further a do, I'll be your next opponent." Inumuta stated while cracking his neck. Both Males stare down each other with an intense glare. The three waited for a short while, for Satsuki to make her way back to the tower, and for Gamagori to recover fully. 

Once Satsuki returned to her own tower and just stood there, while Gamagori made his way to the No-Star stands, where he sat next to Mako, everyone else ready for the next match to start. "G-Gamagori?!?! What are you doing here? And why are you half naked!" Mako asked while averting her gaze from Gamagori. 

Mako also having a rather small but noticeable blush on her face. "Calm down, Mankanshoku. I am a No-Star now, just like you." Gamagori replied and stated, while looking at the center tower. "O-Oh. I see. Are you here to cheer for your comrades?" Mako asked while finally turning her gaze to look at Gamagori. 

"None of them need my cheering. They know what they have to do." Gamagori answered bluntly while keeping his gaze locked on the center tower. "That's where your wrong! I'm gonna cheer for Ryuko and (Y/n) with everything I have! You'll see for yourself, that it'll only cause them to fight even better, with even more determination and resolve!" Mako exclaimed while clenching her fists. 

"Interesting. But with or without you cheering them on, Lady Satsuki stronghold won't budge one bit!" Gamagori replied to that, while finally turning his gaze to look at Mako. "But it did budge! You lost to (Y/n) and Ryuko, did you not?" Mako stated an asked the giant man. 

"Uhh...Umm..." Gamagori uttered nervously, only to then turn his gaze to look at the center tower once more. "Inumuta! Win! Do what ever it takes to win this duel against (L/n)!" Gamagori exclaimed right after, now deciding to cheer for his comrade. "(Y/N)! RYUKO! Take out that nerd!" Shouted Mako right after Gamagori.

"Honestly, this is distracting. I hate the yapping of a beaten frog. But anyway, back to you, (L/n). You sure that you want to fight me right here, and right now? You still are somewhat injured from your fight with Gamagori." Inumuta groaned out and stated. (Y/n) looks himself over then back at Inumuta. "This? It is but a flesh wound, Well not really, more like a bruise if anything." Ranted (Y/n). 

"Now, let the second battle............................BEGIN!" Satsuki exclaimed soon after (Y/n)'s small rant. 

Inumuta quickly transformed into his Goku uniform, then smirked as he stared at both (Y/n) and Ryuko. "Three Star Goku Uniform: Prope Regalia!!!" Inumuta announced, as he quickly began to type on his keyboards that are along his body. He was scanning both (Y/n) and Ryuko as he circled around the two, while also doing weird poses. 

"Umm, what the hell are you doing?" Asked a confused Ryuko. "Shush, I'm concentrating!" Said Inumuta as he kept typing away. "Oh the hell with this!" Shouted (Y/n) as he lunged toward Inumuta. He went for a punch but Inumuta easily dodged his attack and countered with a kick to the stomach.

This in turn sent (Y/n) back a bit. "Now that I've scanned you, I can anticipate any and all of your moves." Exclaimed Inumuta. "Is that so!" Shouted Ryuko as she appeared behind Inumuta and swung her scissor blade at the nerd. However, he just merely scoffs and dodges her attack. "So predicable Matoi, you think a simple sneak attack can beat me."

Ryuko began to swing her scissor at Inumuta in hopes of hitting him but was unsuccessful. "Here I thought you were smart Matoi." Mocked Inumuta as he dodged with ease. This only infuriated Ryuko more, "Shut UP!!" 

Ryuko backed off confusing Inumuta. "You may be fast but lets see, exactly how fast you are!" Shouted (Y/n) as he began to throw a barrage of punches at Inumuta as he began to dodge with ease. "Didn't I tell you that I can predict your move" Stated Inumuta as he kept dodging attacks. "Oh I know, but I want to see how fast you can dodge my attack if I," (Y/n) said as the white flame like aura formed around his body "Were to increase the pace!" 

(Y/n)'s punches slowly began to increase in speed, as Inumuta was able dodge them all. Although due to the force and speed of (Y/n)'s punches as gust of wind was thrown every time. "Tired yet?" Asked (Y/n) as he kept up the offensive. Inumuta only smirked surprising (Y/n), "We are just getting started." Said Inumuta as he jumped away from (Y/n).

"Oh no you don't!" Shouted Ryuko as she lunged in a attempt to slash him, only for the man in question to...disappear. Both (Y/n) and Ryuko were shocked to see the man had disappeared. Both (Y/n) and Ryuko look around frantically. "I don't see him anywhere!" Shouted Ryuko, (Y/n) only hummed in agreement. 

"When it comes to basic attacks, the most effective thing to do is dodge them. Whats more. Another solution would be to vanish completely." Spoke Inumuta, as Ryuko was sent flying. (Y/n) turned only to be meet with what felt like a foot to the face. He was sent flying in the opposite direction as Ryuko.

Both (Y/n) and Ryuko quickly recovered but were immediately being attacked by Inumuta. Both were eventually pushed to the corner of the stage. "Hahahahaha! I'll be very disappointed if this is how you two we'll be sent off!" Laughed Inumuta as he kept up the pressure on both Ryuko and (Y/n).

However, Ryuko smirked as Senketsu told her a plan to defeat Inumuta. "That's what you think! Senketsu Now!" Shouted Ryuko as parts of Senketsu began to extend and cover the whole stadium platform. "What the hell is in my drink?!" Shouted (Y/n) as he pulled out a coffee mug seemingly out of nowhere. 

The good thing was now we were able to see Inumuta now. "You ready (Y/n)?" Ryuko asked with her scissor blade ready. (Y/n) quickly drank the remains of his drink and threw the mug away, "Born ready Baby!" Shouted (Y/n) as the two charged Inumuta. Ryuko began to slash and slice Inumuta, while (Y/n) threw a barrage of punches. 

The force Inumuta has taken made him visible for his uniform was receiving too much damage. (Y/n) punched Inumuta one more time breaking parts of his helmet. "Let's finish this!" Shouted Ryuko with a smile. Ryuko extended her blade as she neared Inumuta. 

But before she could hit her mark, a bright flash was seen as Inumuta was now in his regular uniform. Which surprised Ryuko as she stopped her final strike immediately. "What are you doing?" Asked a confused Ryuko. "I, Houka Inumuta, hereby forfeit this match!" Announced Inumuta to the whole school.

"Why'd you surrender?" Asked (Y/n) with a raised brow. "Simple, all the data I've collected over this battle would've been damaged. You two did quite a number on me, so I don't want to risk anymore of my data being damaged. I don't care about victory, only data." Explained Inumuta as he made his way off the arena. 

"Good fight (L/n), Matoi until we meet again." He said while walking away. "Matoi! (L/n)! " Shouted Satsuki as you both stare up at her. "You have done well to make it this far, but lets see how you can handle Jakuzure." Satsuki announced as a whistle blows, Nonon raises her pink baton high high.