An Eventful First Day

As (Y/n) was running a thought crossed his mind. "Hold on Ryuko!" (Y/n) shouted to her. "What are you-AHH!!!" Screamed Ryuko as (Y/n) jumped off the ledge. "GERONIMO!!!" Shouted (Y/n) as he and Ryuko began to free fall. Ryuko held tightly onto (Y/n) as they fell faster to the ground.

Once (Y/n) landed he created a giant creator pushing a few bystanders away. Once the smoke cleared (Y/n) noticed Ryuko still holding onto him tightly with her eyes shut tight. "Ryuko you can let go now." (Y/n) stated as she opened one eye.

Ryuko stood up with a slight blush on her face. "What the hell were you thinking!!!" Shouted Ryuko in anger. "I had to think?" (Y/n) asked confused. "Wait you mean to tell me you weren't thinking at all?!?!?" Ryuko asked surprised. "Yup." (Y/n) says with a smile. "Now if you'd excuse me I'll go back to class." Said (Y/n) as he made his way back to the academy.

"I can't even," Ryuko said with a sigh. 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V 

Once I made my way up the long slope road I see something being set up in the middle of the Academy. "What's going on here?" I asked confused. I begin to ignore it and walk to my next class for the day.

As the hour's rolled by, I couldn't help but get the feeling that I'm being followed. I turn around to see nothing. "Huh guess I was-" I was cut off by something hard hitting me in the back of the head. "Wrong." I thought as I passed out.

<TIMESKIP>

I slowly wake up to see Mako and I hanging upside down over a pool of oil. "What the hell?" I thought confused. "Oh no everyone at school is going to see my underwear. I should have worn my sexy panties today." Spoke Mako as she held a bit of her skirt between her legs. "We're hanging over oil and THAT'S your concern?!?!" I shouted at Mako.

Just after saying that I spot a cloaked figure jump out from the crowd, swipes Mako from the trap then sets her down in front of Takaharu. "You know using hostages to get me here is pretty low." Spoke the cloaked figure. "OI WHAT ABOUT ME!!!" I shouted as my trap begins to creak.

"Oh boy," I said as the trap snaps and I begin to fall toward the oil. "AHHHH!!!!" I screamed. But just before I fell in the figure swipes me out the trap. "Thanks," I say with a small chuckle. "N-No p-problem," Stuttered the figure.

Just as you say that you see the figure get hit by a corkscrew punch destroying the cloak. It revealed to be Ryuko blade in hand blocking the strike. However, I notice her rather....revealing outfit.

I quickly looked away with a huge blush on my face, "Ryuko what on earth are you wearing!" Ryuko blushed furiously, "Shut up and get Mako out of here." She ordered. I nodded and grabbed Mako and left the ring.

<One fight and "Don't Lose Your Way" Later>

After that "Interesting" fight Ryuko quickly ran off. "I'll see ya later Mako," I said and walked off. "Bye (Y/n)!" Waved Mako as she left as well.

Third Person P.O.V

As (Y/n) walked further into town, he noticed a boy with brown hair hovering over a passed out Ryuko with suggestive eyes. (Y/n) quickly walked over and intervened. "What do you think you're doing!" (Y/n) shouted scaring the boy. "Huh?" Said the boy as he saw (Y/n). (Y/n) glared at the boy causing him to be scared, (Y/n) picked up the passed out Ryuko bridal style. 

Her revealing clothes changed into a sailor uniform. "Where's the nearest hospital?" (Y/n) asked the boy. "That be this way follow me." Spoke the boy as (Y/n) followed suit. As the two of you were walking (Y/n) noticed Ryuko snuggle closer to his chest. "Don't think too much into it (Y/n)." He thought to himself.

Eventually, you made it to a back alley hospital. The boy entered the place and asked you to come in. (Y/n) walked in holding Ryuko closer. 

<A Few Hours Later> (Y/n)'s P.O.V

I was startled by a loud thud coming from within Ryuko's room. Mako and I quickly enter to see Ryuko punch at what I assume is Mako's dad. "Do you know who you're messing with! I'm the crazy girl with the scissor- crap where'd it go?" Panicked Ryuko. Mako slides to her side and hands her, her guitar case. "Here you go." Said Mako sweetly.

"Thanks. Watch it, Mako, he was trying to mess with me." Spoke an angry Ryuko. "You might want to calm down Ryuko," I tell her gently placing my hand on her shoulder. "Jeez, dad what were you thinking." Spoke Mako helping her dad up. "Wait? He's Your dad?" Ryuko asked as she bowed in front of him apologizing.

I chuckled slightly at her. "Man I'm seeing stars, You've got one heck of a punch." Said Barazo. "She sure does. I was in trouble in school and she saved me." Spok Mako with a smile. "Mine too," I said while patting her on the back. Ryuko blushed lightly. Barazo gave her a thumbs up.

The boy with brown hair you meet earlier walked in. "Yeah, you were totally badass swinging that scissor blade almost naked like a hooker. Only a psycho would fight with their boobs out." Spoke Mataro with his tongue out.

"Shut It. I have my reasons for it you dick!" Shouted Ryuko as she punched Mataro. "How'd I even get here anyway?" Ryuko asked. "You can thank (Y/n) for that he carried you here." Said Mako. Ryuko looked away from me, "Thanks." I smiled at her "No problem." I said with a solute.

A woman enters the room holding some food. "If beating my husband and Mataro makes you feel better than go on right ahead," Sukuyo said with a smile. I look at the Time and sigh, "Whelp I'd love to stay but I gotta go, See ya girls at school tomorow." I said as I walked out of the house. I make my way home.

Once at home I enter, take off my school uniform and change into some Pj's. I then lay down on my bed with a heavy sigh. "Today's been an interesting one." I thought as I fell asleep.