The Drastic Change

(Y/n) was sitting on the edge of the roof of his new house. As always he stared up at the night sky.

He sniffed the cool air and sighed. However, he couldn't help but feel a bit off. "I wonder what Ryuko thinks about this."

Ryuko's P.O.V

Mako's Family and I were amazed at the food we were eatting. "Wow, this is much better than the mystery croquetes." said Mako.

After a while Makos mom readied a bath for me. I laid down in the hot water and sighed. "Ahh~ This is the life~" I said as I heard suffuling being the door.

"But it be much better..." I began with anger filling my core. As I swung the door open to see Mataro and Barazo. "without the PEEPING TOMS!!!" I shouted as I punched them away.

"We're Sorry!!" They screamed as the flew away. I huffed and sat back into the bath. After a few hours I changed into my Pj's and entered my shared room with Mako.

As I got in the bottom bunk Mako began to explain that she'll work hard to keep this life style to make her family happy. I smiled and agreed with her and fell asleep.

Weeks later

I was beating up the occasional Club leader. As (Y/n) was gods know where. I was winning everymatch, and all i had to do was use one move.

But now Mako was having me fight everyone that was in a gym. I've also noticed her personality has changed a bit. She was no longer the sweet, loveable girl anymore.

Now she was the stern, and surious gal now. I was now breathing hevaily as I sat on the benches. "C'mon we still have a few more matches to go through." Said Mako.

I groaned as I got up.

Normal P.O.V

Everyone was gone. Sure Ryuko and Mako's family have a better house but now no one is at the dinnertable.

Mataro as at a kids party, Bazaro is working late, and Sukuyo left to go buy some expensive jewlery.

Ryuko sat at the lone dinner table sighing. "Is something the matter Ryuko?" asked Senketsu. "I thought I was doing something good for everyone, but I guess I was wrong." Ryuko told her Kamui.

"Hey, wheres everyone else?" asked Mako as she entered. She was now in a buisness suit. "Busy like usual." Ryuko told her. Mako hummed as she got a phone call.

"Welp I got to go, I'll see ya in the morning Ryuko." Said Mako as she left. Ryuko looked down in sadness.

She made her way toward the balcony of the house. She stared up at the sky and sighed. "Where are you (Y/n)?" Said Ryuko.

"Right behind you." Ryuko turned around to see the (H/c) haired boy behind her. Ryuko gave the boy a glare as she walked up to him.

"Where the hell have you been!" Ryuko shouted at him. (Y/n) laughed nervously. As a flashback of a chibi (Y/n) doing erans for a chibi Lady Satsuki, while trying not to get killed by a chibi Chloe.

"Uh, private stuff nothing to be concern about." said (Y/n) with a laugh. Ryuko huffed but her angry expression quickly changed into sadness.

"Hey, you okay?" (Y/n) asked her. Ryuko turned and leaned up against the balcony, resting her arms on it. "I'm...fine." said Ryuko.

(Y/n) walked up beside Ryuko leaning his back against the Balcony. He moved his left arm and moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Ryuko, whats bothering you?" (Y/n) asked. "Did, I do the right thing?" asked Ryuko. "What do you mean?"

Ryuko turned toward (Y/n) with a worried look. "I made the fight club to bring Lady Satsuki down, and yet all I've been doing is helping her." Explained Ryuko.

(Y/n) wrapped and arm around Ryuko, bringing her into a hug. "Hey, you've got me, and I'll be right by your side."

Ryuko leaned into the hug. But unbeknowest to (Y/n), Ryuko was smileing secretly again.