Fight Club is Born

Ryuko was currently in the Bath. Cleaning herself and in deep thought. "Why am I acting all weird around (Y/n)?" Thought Ryuko as she poured water down her back. "Especially, when we were at the park." Thought Ryuko. 

As her mind flashes to when (Y/n) and she was dancing together. A smile crossed her face when she remembered how much fun they had. "Who would've known he could sing, and dance." Smiled Ryuko as she lay in the tube of water with a blush. However, it was short lived when she heard something moving.

Ryuko without a second thought Punched Mataro and Barazo threw the roof. "Ugh, there goes my relaxing bath." Sighed Ryuko as she got out.

The next Day

Ryuko and Mako place down their lunch that Suyuko made for them. Wheres (Y/n) layed down beside them eating and apple. A knife then gets thrown toward Ryuko's food and (Y/n) sees another club president.

"Ryuko Matoi, I am the president of the Knife throwing Club, Jack is the name." Shouted the club president. "You just ruined my lunch with your dirty knife. You're going to pay for this!" Shouted Ryuko as she stood up. "Ooh, Mama's mad." Said (Y/n) as he continued to bite his apple.

Ryuko transforms and destroys Jack's uniform. She lands and another president reveals himself. (Y/n) throws the apple core at the guy, causing him to dodge it. But unbeknownst to him (Y/n) chopped his neck knocking him out. As Ryuko charges in and destroys his uniform.

"Okay I can't be the only one thats weirded out by these specific clubs. Like whats next a Tightrope club?" (Y/n) joked. "SEN I SOSHITSU!" Shouted Ryuko in the background. "Oh for fucks sake!" Sighed (Y/n) annoyed.

"They all used to be part of the acrobatics club but they split because of Ryuko." Explained Mako. "Because of me?" Ryuko pondered the thought. "I mean you do kinda win every battle." (Y/n) explained.

"Wait didn't Satsuki say that who ever beats Ryuko becomes a three star." (Y/n) asked. "Yeah she did but you have to be a two star first and you have to be president of a club to do that so thats why they split up." Explained Mako yet again.

"Jeez." Ryuko comented. "They're desperate becasue more stars means a better life." Said Mako. "So thats how this place works, huh weird." (Y/n) thought out loud. "Man that system is messed up. Wait on second thought its perfect." Said Ryuko with a devious smirk. "Oh boy." Thought (Y/n) with a sigh.

Later that Day, (Y/n)'s P.O.V

Ryuko plants down a sign in the middle of the courtyard. "I hope you know what your doing." I thought to myself as I stood behind Ryuko with Mako by my side. "(L/n), Matoi what is the meaning of this." Shouted Gamagori. "Not gonna lie Gamagori I don't know," I tell him. "Can't you read I'm starting a Fight Club." Insulted Ryuko.

"Sure you are." Said Gamagori sarcastically. "You bet your ass I am. You have all these people starting lame clubs to fight me, so I'm starting my own. Say hello to the president of fight club: Me." Said Ryuko with a smirk.

President of Fight Club: Ryuko Matoi

I pulled out a random mug from my pocket and stared at the liquid within. "I really need to stop drinking this." I tell myself as I took a sip. "Do you honsestly think this will get approved?" Questioned Gamagori. After he said that a light shined behind him.

"Looks like Satsuki has something to say," I tell him, while taking another sip from my mug. "I approve of this fight club of yours. I see you decided to take part of my system Matoi." Spoke Satsuki in an unamused tone. "Ha, yeah right more like take apart your system and bring it down on top of you." Mocked Ryuko. 

"We need to work on your wordplay." I tell her as Ryuko slaps my mug out of my hands. "Will see, just try not to let it go to your head." Warned Satsuki as she descended back into her tower. "Well then let's get your paperwork sorted out. Matoi are you sure you want to be Club President?" Gamagori asked quizzically.

"Yeah, and I don't need a uniform I got my Kamui." Ryuko announced. "Understood, what about you (L/n)?" He asked me. I thought about if for a second and shrugged it off, "What the heck, sure why not." I tell him. "Right your uniform will be sent to you later today." He announced. "Aye!" I saluted.

Gamagori drops a stack of papers on a table infront of Ryuko. "The fuck did the table come from?" I thought looking from side to side. "As club president you will send a club activity log every day. Each month- Blah, blah, blah, blah." Gamagori began to explain to Ryuko the responsibilities of a Club president. And from the looks of it, seems like her head was going to pop.

As he explained more, the stack of papers seemed to grow. 

Normal P.O.V

"Um...Actually my buddy Mako Mankanshoku wants to be president." Offered Ryuko with a nervous smile. "WHAAAAAT!!!" Shouted Mako surprised. "F in the chat for Mako, boys." Thought (Y/n). 

Later in the Hallway

"That was mean making me president whithout even asking. Why do I have to be it instead of (Y/n)?" Asked Mako. "Well I need helping fighting everyone, and I know (Y/n) can take care of himself without a weapon." Said Ryuko with a smile. (Y/n) blushed slightly and smiled nervously. 

"No fair." Whined a depressed Mako. "Don't worry Mako, I'll help you out with the paperwork." Said (Y/n) while patting her head. "The important thing is that our club is set up now. As soon as we start beating more clubs our's will start getting more respect. Plus we will get a better place to live." Announced Ryuko with a smile.

"I know, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE PRESIDENT!" Shouted Mako. 

[Timeskip brout to you by Chibi Mako and Chibi (Y/n) wearing glasses and doing Paperwork]

(Y/n) was currently standing in front of a group of fencers. "President of the Fencing Club: Yusuke, You know why I'm here." He told them, wearing the uniform. "Ha, I highly doubt you can beat my group of highly trained Fencers. GET HIM!" Shouted Yusuke as his fencers charged (Y/n).

(Y/n) stood still as they all dog piled ontop of him. Yusuke smirked, but it quickly faded when he saw a bright light emit from the dog pile. The dog pile exploded and Yusuke saw (Y/n) standing there with a transformed Uniform. 

  (A/N:Imagine it without the staff on the back, because you use your fist anyway, or keep it for aesthetics, your choice

  (A/N:Imagine it without the staff on the back, because you use your fist anyway, or keep it for aesthetics, your choice.)

Yusuke's Fencers were sprawled on the ground knocked out. "So, should we do this the easy way or the hard way?" (Y/n) asked him. Yusuke glared and pulled out a giant sword. "En Garde!" He shouted charging toward (Y/n). "Hard way ot is." Said (Y/n) as he charged toward him. (Y/n)'s hand began to glow.

Yusuke swung his sword for (Y/n) to block it with a hand. He then put his glowing hand on his chest. "Finishing move: Aura blast." (Y/n) shouted disintegrating the uniform. He then walked away checking off Yusuke. "Whelp, time to head back to the others." Said (Y/n) as his uniform transformed back into normal.