Calamity

Ryuko is seen charging Nui full speed, fueled by nothing but rage and blood-lust. Completely clashing her Scissor blade with the purple one. A blast of wind formed causing (Y/n) to hold Mako so she wouldn't fly off. There was clear bloodlust in Ryuko's eyes, while Nui stood there with a carefree expression. She kept hacking and slashing at Nui, but it wasn't doing anything effective towards her.

"Tell me! Why did you kill my dad?! My dad said if I find the other half of this Scissor, then I'll find the person who killed him! And what do you know, he was damn right! You were at my house during that day, weren't you?!" Shouted Ryuko with a glare and her teeth bared.

"Yup! I sure was." Smiled Nui innocently at Ryuko. "Why?! Why did you kill him!" Ryuko shouted, almost on the verge of snapping. "I think you know the answers." Smiled Nui. Ryuko's stare only became more threatening, "Don't give me that crap! I don't know anything about my dad!"

Nui only giggled, "Your outfit says otherwise though. Your dad crossed the line of mankind was never meant to cross. He committed a taboo, but they do sure feel nice don't they?" She asked in a sultry tone. "Bite me! The woman I saw that night was you?!"

"You got that right! If I knew that a girl as cute as you were on her way, I would've stayed right there and waited for you too." Nui spoke flirtatiously. "I have a boyfriend, you fucking asshole!" Shouted Ryuko. "You mean the boy, who can't defeat the Assassin my boss sent after him. Besides, do you really think you can avenge your father with THAT? Man, you really are more naive than I thought you were." Nui began to explain. 

"THAT DOES IT!!!" Shouted Ryuko. Saying she was enraged was an understatement. She was Livid. Pissed off, furious, vexed no-one knows the feelings Ryuko is feeling right now. (Y/n) was afraid not for himself, but for the safety of others and Ryuko's. (Y/n) can only watch in horror, as Ryuko went into a frenzy against Nui. "That's not good, not good at all." Whispered (Y/n) as Mako stares at him confused. "What are you talking about?" Mako asked her slightly injured friend. "Mako lets just say if this were to continue Ryuko will die. Not from blood-lust but from blood loss." (Y/n) explained to Mako. But by the time Mako could process the information it was too late.

Senketsu was already getting dizzy with all the heat Ryuko was generating. The straightened life fibers were now starting to get tangled up, her blood started pouring out, and she finally transformed into some...Monstrosity. Ryuko was now this giant monster, with a single pointy tooth. One side of her body was covered in blood. Her left arm was this giant mass of fibers.

"Oh boy." Was all (Y/n) could say as the Monstrous Ryuko roared. "hahahahahaha! Oh, this is so much fun!" Exclaimed Nui as she kept dodging Monster Ryuko's attacks. "So this is the raw power of a Kamui. I'm beginning to think Mr. Mohawk had a point on getting rid of these things." (Y/n) thought as the blood monster then tries to slam it's large fist into Nui, in which she just barely dodges.

The punch was so powerful it DEMOLISHED the arena! (Y/n) stared in awe at the pure raw strength Senketsu and Ryuko were unleashing. "Lady Satsuki, will you be alright?" Spoke one of the Elite Four. This in turn caught (Y/n)'s attention as he turned in the direction of the conversation. He sees the Elite Four following Satsuki towards the battlefield. "The voting grounds are a Lost Cause. You four must evacuate the students." Satsuki spoke in an athourative tone. "Jeez...I didn't know a Kamui could be so powerful." Nonon admitted slightly bitterly. "I'm going to stop her." Spoke Satsuki with her sword drawn at the ready.

"Correction, We are going to stop her." (Y/n) blurted out as he added emphasis on the We bit. Satsuki saw you activating your aura yet again. She along with the rest of the Elite Four were surprised to see you of all people standing with them. "(L/n)..." Satsuki simply stated while looking at you. "Hey Satsuki been a hot minute since we have spoken." (Y/n) simply answered as he was focusing on his breathing. "Tell me (L/n) what makes you think that you can stop Matoi?" She asked curiously. "Ryuko being safe is my priority. If that means I get mauled while in the process, then so be it." (Y/n) stated as he flew toward the center of the once used to be the arena.