Tiny Woman Arrives

Ryuko is seen carrying her unconscious boyfriend toward Mako. Once she made it toward Mako and the other defeated Elite four or three in this case. Ryuko lay her boyfriend next to Mako, "Look after him, while I go kick Sanageyama's ass." Said Ryuko as she made her way back to the arena. "You can count on me, Ryuko!" Saluted Mako as she proceeded to lay (Y/n)'s head on her lap.

However....unbeknownst to everyone there is a girl who watch the whole fight transpire. She is seen staring at the battlefield screen. She holds a pink umbrella, blonde hair, and is wearing a pink dress, the most odd and most noticeable feature was the purple eyepatch on her left eye. When she speaks she had a high pitch voice that sounds almost mockingly. 

"Ah, I see. She's wearing a Kamui. How cute!" Spoke the blonde girl with a innocent smile. Then she moved her gaze to the unconscious (Y/n) who lays on Mako's lap. "So he's the boy, who managed to survive my mistress fury. I have to say he's quite handsome~." The stranger said with a small blush on her face.

We are then greeted to a sight of Sanageyama. He was standing at the top of his pillar, actually starting to walk down the steps towards Ryuko. Nonon was already carried off toward the other Defeated Elite Four earlier. She rested with the others and Mako who was petting (Y/n)'s hair as he sleeps on her lap.  

"So...it's finally my turn, isn't it?" Began Sanageyama as he now stood at the bottom of the steps. "Sanageyama, I've been waiting for this fight for a while now. Ever since you beat up my boyfriend. Now, I'm gonna break you in more ways than one." Shouted an angry Ryuko as she readied her scissor blade.

"Truth be told. I too have been waiting for our little brawl of ours. But it's a shame that I couldn't have the luxury of having a rematch with (L/n). However, I'll settle with taking you down instead. *Turns to Satsuki* I'll be taking the liberty of putting her down fully, Lady Satsuki." Sanageyama announced while facing Satsuki.

"Very well. Round Four... Begin!" Announced Satsuki as the audience began to roar in excitement. As a Horn blared signifying the start of the Round. Sanageyama smirks at Ryuko while holding his katana."Senketsu Shippu. What an evolution of transformation, eh? It's astonishing to say the least. Especially (L/n)s' power that was shown it was extravagant. However, it's no match for my growth! Let's go!" Shouted Sanageyama.

As his uniform started glowing a bright green color, surrounding strings around his body. His transformation completes as he gets into a battle position with the giant mech. "Three Star Goku Uniform: Blade Regalia Mk Two!" Shouted Sanageyama as he posed in his new suit. 

Three Star Goku Uniform: Blade Regalia Mk Two

Ryuko pulled the pin on her glove and also began to transform. "Life Fiber Synchronize: Kamui Senketsu!" Shouted Ryuko now in her skimpy sailors uniform. Both Ryuko and Sanageyama launched towards one another, swords ready to strike. As Ryuko was about to land the first strike, a pink parasol girl from before lands between them. The duo jumped a few feet backwards to avoid hitting said girl. 

Everyone's eyes widen to see the appearance of the unknown female who showed up in the battle field. "Hello!" The girl greeted with glee in her voice. Her high pitched voice slightly echoing in the arena. "Who the hell is she?" Asked a rather irritated Ryuko. For the first time ever, Satsuki lost her cool and called out to Sanageyama in desperation "Sanageyama! Get away from her!" 

"This girl must be dangerous for Lady Satsuki to be scared of." Spoke Gamagori. Ryuko deactivates her Kamui while Sanageyama just stares at the girl. Ryuko on the other hand was rather confused on who this girl was. "Why are you here, Nui Harime?" Asked Satsuki with what one could assume to be venom in her voice.