National Lampoon's Themysciran Vacation

A/N: Merry Christmas readers! As a Christmas present I will try to post another chapter before Christmas day. I took a break from finals to edit this so please enjoy. Next, let me know what you think about the new character. Do you know who she is? Should she be important? Finally, If you are an artist this notice is for you. If you like the story could you please PM me a drawing of the Percy I've created with all his stuff? If I like it I will make it the stories image on the site. Thank you all for the amazing support. I couldn't keep doing it without all of you.

Disclaimer: Not my character. It is my Plot though

National Lampoon's Themysciran Vacation

(Grand Canyon)

(Artemis)

The last 48 hours have been an absolute disaster. There's no other way to put it.

Everything had been great up until that mysterious thief showed up.

We'd had a successful days hunt, hunting down some rampaging hellhounds and dracanae. So as a little reward I was enjoying the crisp nights air around the campfire with my hunters when I heard a crash. It wasn't loud, but it was coming from my tent. I assumed it was an animal, but I ran up anyway because I didn't want anything to get damaged. I was about to enter the tent to see what I would be eating for breakfast tomorrow when I saw him running across the field. The mysterious man was about 6'1", but I couldn't tell much about his physique besides the fact that he was obviously in great shape. I couldn't see much of him because he was completely covered by a jet black cloak and cowl.

I quickly called out to Thalia to follow, picked up my bow and ran after him. He was only about 20 yards from the forest so I had to act quickly. Unfortunately, my hunters were not as prepared as we were so it was just me and Thalia, but in the end it wouldn't really matter though. I am an Olympic goddess. No matter who it is, I will be more powerful. There are very few beings in the world that can beat an Olympic god or goddess and almost all of them are trapped in Tartarus. This guy doesn't look like one of those beings.

By the time we were within range, the mysterious man was about to escape into the forest. I knew I couldn't let that happen because the chances of catching him in woods this dense were small. I decided to act so I sent a warning shot at him. I could have killed him on the spot with one shot, but I decided against it because I needed to know why he was here and who sent him. The arrow hit the tree next to him and he flinched. I had him now, I just needed to sweeten the deal to get him to surrender. Then I could capture and interrogate him for spying on us.

"Stop! Intruder. We'll show mercy if you stop right now and comply."

He stopped and turned around, just like I thought he would. Most men are scared of us, and if I offered mercy he was gonna take it. He would never know I was lying until it's too late. I was getting ready for him to stand down, but his response surprised me.

"And how do I find that hard to believe? I know your type of mercy, and I'll have to take a hard pass."

I was surprised at his defiance, but that surprise just as quickly turned to anger. This is why I hate men. How dare this puny man defy a goddess. I will make him pay for this and I wanted him to know about it.

"Then we will kill you slowly and make you pay for your incursion on our camp!"

I was about to shoot at him again, but he beat me to it. The mysterious man ripped a chain off of his neck, somehow morphed it into a bow and opened fire. How did this person get a magical bow? Who is he? As he fired he yelled out to us.

"You'll have to catch me first."

Thalia and I dived to the side to avoid the arrow and he ran away and vanished. It was terrible that he beat us on the draw, but it was even worse because the arrows weren't even aimed for us. They landed right in front of us as a distraction.