The Trap

A/N: lol, sorry everyone for not posting in like 6 months. I know where I want to go with this story, but I'm having some trouble with the details. That led to me just forgetting about it for all this time. Also to all the people mad about the small crossover I did, I didn't say anything about it because it will not factor into the main story. I just wanted some cool and unique places for Percy to train and gain experiences and I thought of the Amazons. I'll be getting back to the core of Percy Jackson characters within the next couple chapters. In my opinion, it's more like a cameo.

Disclaimer: My story, Not my people

The Trap

(Percy)

(The Next Morning)

(Wayne Manor)

"Ready Cassie? Annabeth's gonna be here any minute and we've only got one chance to do this right."

She looked at me and gave a faint smile.

"As ready as I'll ever be to take out a goddess, so yeah. I guess you can say that."

"Then it's time. Move into position out back and be ready . We've gone over the plan enough times, so you know what to do. We'll execute it once I get her in position."

She nodded and turned away before shuffling out of the room and moving into a little hiding spot out behind the backyard that we dug out and concealed the night before.

I didn't want to admit it, but I was nervous. I liked the plan we came up with, but it was partly my plan after all so I couldn't be sure. I was never a scheming type and I usually just left it to Annabeth, but now instead of her help I was trying to outsmart that same daughter of Athena. If we fail, I'm for sure dead, but worse than that, I've dragged other people into this. If I fail Cassie's a goner for sure and I'm guessing Annabeth and Zeus won't be all that happy with Tim and his family either.

That just makes my success even more vital. The world may be on the line at the end of the day, but it won't be worth it if I have to sacrifice my friends or my morals to do it. That's why I've had to stay to myself as terrible as I've been at it. If I had exposed myself to my friends at camp it would put them at risk and one thing I've learned is that the gods don't care for their children. I'm pretty sure looking back at it, I was probably the only one who had any kind of relationship with their godly parent. I'm cool with a bunch of the Gods, but I really doubt they would go to war for their kids like Poseidon would for me. I have to do everything in my power to stop Zeus because I can't imagine what he'll do to the demigods who fought him if he were to win.

With Cassie ready in the backyard, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to try and relax. The calm before the storm was refreshing and I swear I could smell the ocean. The cool salty breeze emanating softly from the beach. As always, it picked me up, and I was ready to go.

The backyard was huge, an acre at least, with luscious green grass, large hedges all around the edges, and a huge extravagant fountain in the middle. At the end of the yard was a circular table surrounded by hedges that I walked over to. It had 5 chairs around it and I sat down in the one facing the yard before kicking back and sinking as deep into the chair as I could go. As part of our plan I needed to keep them here as long as possible so I had Alfred set out a rather large breakfast spread. I didn't eat it right away, because how am I supposed to eat in this situation? But I did put some of it on my plate to better hide my true intentions.

When I said Cassie was hiding in the backyard, I was still telling the truth, but I may have been a little exaggerated. She was actually behind the yard. Back behind me past the hedges on the outskirts on the yard, a slope littered with trees and foliage slowly descended downward towards a large valley with a creek running through it.