OUR FIRST VIDEO!

"Hello, there people on Youtube," Finn smiles, waving awkwardly at the camera, causing Y/n to burst out laughing.

"Hellooooo!" She shouts, waving.

It had been Finns idea for them to start a Youtube Channel. He doesn't always get to interact with his fans often and he thought posting videos would be fun. However, he didnt want to do it alone, so he invited his bestfriend since kindergarten, Y/n, to do it with him. Doing things with her were always fun.

Most of Finns fans really liked Y/n and him together. They were a ship in the fandom, even though they both constantly explained that they're nothing more than bestfriends, their fans are highly convinced otherwise.

Finn and Y/n bought some camera equipment, alerted their fans about the channel, and began filming their first video.

"My name is Finn Wolfhard, incase you didnt already know," Finn says, smiling widely. He keeps reminding himself to look into the camera and not at the viewfinder.

"My name is Y/n Y/l/n," Y/n says, turning over to Finn. Not looking at the viewfinder was a struggle for her as well. She realized this was gonna take a while to get used to.

"Welcome to our channel!!!" Finn shouts, laughing.

They both go on to explain what to expect from the channel.

"So, we hope to upload videos for you all every Monday and Friday. If for some reason a video isnt uploaded then you can expect one inbetween those days," Y/n states, looking at Finn for approval.

He nods, "We wanna post like challenge videos, reactions, Q&As..."

"Pranks!" Y/n adds, making Finn shake his head.

"Oh no no no no no noooo," he chuckles.

"Yesss! Comment if you wanna see that," Y/n says, laughing.

They go on listing the various videos they plan to make and after a whole 20 minutes of saying things back and forth they decide to the end the video there.

"Anywho, thats it for our first video we hope you all enjoyed it," Y/n smiles, throwing her hand around Finns shoulders.

"Comment, like, and subscribe!" Finn says, "oh, and comment questions you would like us to answer for our Q&A video," Finn says.

"How should we do the outro?" Y/n laughs.

"Uhhhh.. BYEEEEEEEEEE!" Finn shouts, throwing his hand over the lens.