COMING CLEAN! HONEST Q&A!

"Hey guys!" Finn and Y/n shout in unison as they wave.

"Todayyyy is the dayyy you've all beem waiting for..." Finn says, slightly cringing.

"Yeaaaa," Y/n chuckles, "you guys better be grateful for this," She smiles.

"We are going to be answering all of your questions HONESTLY today. And we got some pretty interesting ones," Finn says, scrolling through the questions on his phone.

"The tea is gonna be spilled today," Finn nods.

"Right so lets just get this over with," Y/n laughs.

-

"First question is from wyattsleftnipple, can i just say that that is an interesting username," Finn chuckles," anyway, their question is ... 'Can you find me coochie?' oh honey no.." Finn laughs.

"You can do that yourself i believe in you," Y/n says, laughing.

"They also ask, 'what is the circumference of the sun?' Listen i dont even know what that means," Finn shrugs.

"Ummm I'll look it up for you," Y/n laughs, "it is 2.720984 million mi."

"Thanks for your questions," Finn smiles.

"Next question comes from thelegenderry and they ask, 'what is your opinion on Thank U, next?' Well, (comment your own opinion) i thought the song was really iconic and i love it, but the album was on a whole other level, it was AMAZING."

"Yea, i honestly agree about the song, i havent listened to the album yet, but i will," Finn nods.

"Next question is from -kweenkatie they ask, 'hit or miss?'" Y/n reads aloud.

Finn gets up from his stool and shouts "I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH? YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND? I BET HE DOESNT KISS YA MWAH!" he dances.

"Oh lord..." Y/n groans, laughing.

"Alright last question before the tea is spelled is from storytimewithtana, 'do you know who Why Dont We is?' Yes, i do i think theyre great," Finn says, taking a seat back in his stool.

"(Comment your own opinion) yea, im a big fan and i love their song 8 Letters," Y/n says.

-

"Okay, so these next same two questions were asked from all the following people, beachbummer- storytimewithtana and wyattsleftnipple, they all ask 'does Finn like Y/n?' And 'have you guys ever thought about dating?'" Finn reads off his phone and sets it down, facing Y/n.

"Okay," Y/n takes a breath, "i think you should answer the first question and then we can answer the second question together," Y/n suggests.

"Right, well my answer to 'does Finn like Y/n?' Is...yes.. I do, i have for the past 3 years." He sighs, nodding.

Y/n smiles, "and now to answer the question, 'have you guys ever thought about dating?' We..." Y/n starts, looking at Finn to continue.

He takes Y/ns hand and lifts it up to the camera, "..are dating." He smiles.

"Yup, there you guys have it." Y/n laughs.

"We will be making a video going into detail about this, but yea YOU ALL CAM STOP COMMENTING THINGS ABOUT ME LIKING HER CAUSE NOW YOU KNOW!" Finn says, a little loudly, laughing.

"Finn, chill," Y/n laughs. "Thats all for today we love you and if you enjoyed please vote and comment what you guys would like to see next."

"BYEEEEE"