Q&A! ANSWERING ALL QUESTIONS

"Sup fuckers!" Y/n shouts as she jumps into frame.

"Language!" Finn shouts from behind the camera.

"Oh shit my bad," y/n rolls her eyes.

Finn sits down next to y/n and they both glare at eachother for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

"Ahh i love you bestfriend," Finn chuckles, throwing his arm behind y/n.

"Anywho, welcome back to our channellllll. Finn, tellem what it is we doing todayyyy," Y/n said, putting some clout goggles on.

"Really?" Finn laughs.

Y/n nods, smiling and gesturing for him to continue.

He rolls eyes and shakes his head, "this is what i have to deal with," he smiles looking over at y/n who smiles smugly back.

"Okay, well since you wont tell them i will. TODAY WE'RE DOING A Q&A!!!" Y/n shouts in Finns face.

"Oh my god!" He shouts back.

"So we asked you all to ask us questions in the last videos as well as on twitter and we got some good ones. We're gonna answer all of them honestly by the way!" Y/n nods.

"Yesss, so lets get started!" Finn says, unlocking his phone and going to the questions he screenshoted, "first question! storytimewithtana asks, 'what is the difference between royal blue and tiffany blue??? I see no difference i may be colorblind??'  i had no idea there was such thing as a tiffany blue," Finn laughs.

"Oof, thats tough. I need to look up both colors," y/n says opening her phone. "Well from what i can see tiffany blue is much lighter! So who knows, maybe you are color blind," y/n says, "i wish you luck in figuring it out."

"Whoa yea theres a big difference!" Finn says

"The same user also asks 'who was your first celebrity crush?' Mine was most definitely y/c/c" y/n says.(your celebrity crush)

"Mine was for sure Jack Anderson without a doubt," Finn smiles.

"Next question! Speaking of jack Notsojackandrson asks, 'what things do you hate?'" Y/n reads the question off of finns phone.

"Honestly i dont wanna say i hate them because they're still supporters but i dont like when people come to calpurnia concerts and shout out things about stranger things and stuff like that. Oof, wait i hate being called daddy! Dont call me that please," Finn laughs, shaking his head.

"Theyre wrong anyway, im the real daddy here," Y/n winks into the camera.

"Sike," Finn mumbles, making y/n smack him, "ow!" They both laugh.

"I hate when finns being hella annoying," y/n says.

"Liar," he mumbles again, earning another smack, "oww!!"

"There was an example," y/n laughs.

"Whatever, BitchyUnicorn46 asks, "who would be more likely to get drunk at a party?' Well we're both underage so not right now, but when we're older it most likely would be y/n. She acts like shes either drunk or high on a daily basis," Finn says confidently, smiling over at y/n.

Y/n sighs, "im not even gonna argue hes right." She laughs, "This question is from the same user and she also asks, 'do you believe in ghosts?'"

"Ouu thats a good question... Yes, i do believe in good ghosts, so like spirits or whatever they're called. Angels! Techincally ghosts right??" Finn says, thinking.

"I get what you mean," y/n chuckles, "yea i do believe in ghosts there i have 2 in my home," she nods. "Theyre cool though."

"w-w0lfhard asks, 'most embarassing thing you ever done' mine most definitely was when i drank out of a bidet in France because i thought..it was..a waterfoutain..." He admits, cringeing at himself, "it was actually a toilet..."

Y/n busts out laughing, "yo! Oh my god! I remember that!"

"Okay, okay, i blew it off as a joke its fine. Im finem we're all good," Finn laughs.

"Wowwww," y/n continues laughing. "Anywho, my most embarassing moment was definitely when Finn pushed me down the slide in 6th grade and i went rolling down like a bowling ball-" she says histerically laughing again.

At this point they're both laughing so hard to the point of tears and the videos cuts to when they have finally calm down.

"Phew, that was hilarious.." Finn says, still trying to catch his breath.

"We have arrived to our first question!" Y/n announces.

"First???? We just did like 7??!!" Finn says as they both continue laughing.

The video cuts again and back to them when they have calmed down again.

"Okay, im sorry, our LAST question comes from beachbummer- and they ask, 'would you ever think about dating?' ...well.. Eachother no, i value our friendship to much," Y/n says.

Finn quiets down and clears his throat, "uhm.. Yea."

"But im not sure right now, im still young." Y/n laughs.

Finn laughs awkardly, "yea... Same."

"Welp, thats it for today's video. Thank you for watching and sending in your questions. Let us know what videos you would like to see next. And also sorry for our fucked up posting schedule we're trying!" Y/n chuckles.

"Yea, we'll figure that out, BYEEEEE" Finn smiles covering the camera lens with his hand.