BESTFRIEND TAG!

"Hello, hello, everyone!" Finn shouts, after pressing record on the camera.

"Hellloooo! Welcome back to our channel!!" Y/n shouts, a little too loud.

"Dude, im right here you dont have to yell," Finn laughs, shaking his head.

"Shut up and tell them what we're doing," Y/n says, flipping her hair to the side

"Geez okay," Finn laughs, mockingly flipping his hair as well, "we are doing the Bestfriend Tag!!!"

"Yayyyyy!" They both clap.

"Oh! Its Finns birthday today! But by the time we post this it wont be anymore," Y/n announces hugging Finn.

"Yeeeaaa," Finn chuckles, "So we are going to be answering questions that we have for eachother to see whos the better bestfriend, which is me," Finn exclaims, smiling smugly at the camera.

Y/n gives him an unapproving look and shoves him out of the way, "you wish."

"Alright! You go first!"

"Finn, when and how did we meet," Y/n asks reading the question from her notes on her phone.

"We met in kindergarten.. If i remember correctly you were a loner and i asked you to be my friend and you said yes," Finn smiled.

"What??!! Noooo!! It was the other way around!!" Y/n shouts, laughing.

"Fine.. You right.." Finn laughed, "my turn! What did we promise eachother in 3rd grade during recess under the slides?" Finn smiles, closing his phone.

"......we.... Um... OH we promised to go to the same highschool together," Y/n laughed.

"Yea, and that sort of worked out.. We dont go to a high school, but we homeschool together," Finn chuckled, nodding.

"Yesss. Anywho, what song did we dance together too at my 15th birthday?" Y/n asks, raising her eyebrows. (a.n: lets pretend you're all 15 😂)

"Oooouuu i know this! Oh..shit.. What was it called! Um.. Um.. Um.. GRENADE BY BRUNO MARS!!" Finn jumped in his stool.

Y/n bursted out laughing, "chilllll, yes!"

"Okay, this one might be hard... What did someone ask you the first time i got recognised?" Finn asked, giving y/n a very questionable look.

"Thats not hard! They asked me if i was your aunt!??!" Y/n said, as they both bursted out laughing.

"Yea, guys, how the hell would she be my aunt????!" Finn laughed.

"Okay, whats your favorite thing about me?" Y/n smiled, sitting straight up in her chair.

"..of course you would ask me that.. Um.. Its tough. I love how we can both act like crackheads together!" Finn exclaimed.

"Aweee me too!" Y/n said pulling Finn in for a tight hug.

"Okay, whats your favorite thing about me then," Finn raised his eyebrows and making duck lips into the camera.

"Well other than that, i like your hair," Y/n laughs running her hand through his purple curls. They stare at eachother awkwardly and then Y/n quickly turns back to the camera.

"Anywho, i think thats all for today!" She says, "Please wish my bestfriend a very late happy birthday in the comments," she chuckles.

"Aweee thank you, love!" Finn laughs, "we hope you enjoyed this video, we love you all. Comment questions for a Q&A!! BYEEEEE!" Finn shouts, throwing his hand over the camera lens.