OUR RELATIONSHIP..

"Hey guyyyssssss!"

"Sooooo todayyyyy," y/n smiles looking over at Finn, "we're gonna talk about this??" She chuckles, clasping her hand with Finns and holding there intertwined hands to the camera.

"Yeaaaa," Finn smiles widely giving y/ns hand a quick peck.

Y/n blushes, "lets just get started." She says as they both burst out laughing.

-

"So we're gonna be answering your questions today about our relationship and hopefully you guys are thankful. Happy Valentines day by the way. To all the single people just know that we love you and we're all you need," Finn says, smugly.

"Shut up," Y/n laughs.

"Fine, first question, or im sorry questionssss, are from -lookalike they ask 'whats your opinion of valentines day?' 'who asked who out, and how' dang i guess we're jumping right into it. 'What song describes your relationship?' And 'when did you realize you liked eachother?' Phew thats alot," Y/n chuckles.

"Okay, I'll answer first. My opinion of valentines day is biased. I think couples tend to spoil eachother on valentines day more but i dont understand why they cant just do that everyday. Like i spoil you!" Finn says, in a duh tone. "But at the same time its really sweet and cute... And it makes you realize how lonely you are if you're single," He finishes.

"Okay yea i agree," y/n nods laughing. "I mean we've been eachothers valentine for the past few years so we're good" Y/n says signaling between her and Finn.

Finn nods, "okay so who asked who out, and how? Simple answer i asked y/n out at McDonald's. Also i realized i liked her a year ago when we were at mcdonalds."

Y/n burts out laughing, "literally! And it was amazing i loved it. I realized i liked Finn a few months ago during a calpurnia concert."

"Yea, i mean it wasnt much honestly but thats just how it went and i think its just important that we're finally together," Finn says, chuckling.

"Yea, i couldnt have asked for anything more," Y/n smiles.

"Ouuu what song describes our relationship? Thats a really good question. I thinkkkk its I Was Made For Lovin You by KISS," Finn laughs, scrolling through his spotify playlist.

"Aweee thats a good song. Yea i agree!" Y/n says, pouting her lip.

-

"Next question comes from oofanxiiety they ask 'what are your favorite foods and colors?' Mine is (comment your favorite food and color)." Y/n states, setting her phone down.

"I dont think i have a favorite food but my favorite color is... Blue?? I dont know o dont think i have ome of those either," he shrugs.

-

Next question is asked by BitchyUnicorn46 they ask 'have you been to a school dance together?' Yesss weve been to multiple," Finn asnwers, y/n nods.

-

"Oof these are alot of questions haha. These next ones come from w-w0lfhard 'best and worst memories of eachother?' And 'what did you guys think of eachother when you first met and have those changes today?'" Y/n says, signaling for Finn to respond first.

"My best memory of Y/n is her 13th birthday because we played laser tag and we won together and it was really fun. Worst memory was when she fell off this swing at thw park and brole her arm i felt so bad. When i first her i was in kindergarten and i thought she was really nice and weird and i still think that today," Finn explains, reminiscing those times.

"Aweee i remember thatttt and ugh i remember that too," she cringes. "My best memory is when you called me to tell me you got the role as Mike because you were so happy. My worst memory was when you had to go the hospital because you were really sick. Also i thought the exact same thing," Y/n laughs, hugging Finn.

-

"thelegenderry asks 'how did you guys meet eachother?' Again, we met in kindergarten during lunch. Finn was new and i invited him to sit by me." She smiles.

-

"beachbummer- asks 'how long have you been together?" Finn reads off his phone.

"We've been together for 2 weeks and 3 days," Y/n says, nodding.

-

"r-rcses asks 'would you ever read fanfiction of eachother?' So we thought it about but we honestly felt really weird and uncomfortable," Finn laughs.

"Yea, not that the stories were bad, it was just awkward."

-

"Last question is from -kweenkatie 'what'd you guys do for eachother on valentines day?' I got Finn some vinyls and guitar straps," y/n answers.

"And i got y/n roses, chips, and (comment a thing you want)"

-

"ALRIGHT that is it for today video we hope you enjoyed! THANK YOU FOR THE QUESTIONS! We love you all and we'll see you Monday... Hopefully," Y/n says, she kisses finn on the cheek.

He blushes and shakes away the butterflies in his stomach "subsribe, like and comment! BYEEEEE!"