REACTING TO BILLIE EILISH'S NEW ALBUM!

"Hey guyssss!" Both y/n and finn shout as they wave at the camera.

"Todayyy, we are reacting to WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP WHERE DO WE GO, Billie Eilishs new album," Y/n says, "(comment your opinion) i fucken love her so much shes so beautiful and ughhh i stan," She sighs.

"Okay, bruh" Finn laughs, "i like her too shes weird and creepy but in such an interesting, cool way."

"Righttttt," Y/n agrees, "lets get started."

-

"So we listened to the intro (!!!!) Already and we thought it was cute and funny." Finn says

"Anywho, the first song is Bad Guy."

"(Comment your opinion) honestly, i love this song, its groovy and funny and ugh i stan," Y/n exclaims, smiling widely.

"I liked it too, its easy to dance to. I love the part thats like 'might seduce your dad type' its hilarious" Finn laughs. Y/n laughs too.

"Next is xanny,"

"Ooh i love the beat on that one, 8d audio recently became big and it sound so cool," Finn remarks.

"(Comment your opinion) Yea it does. I also love the idea behind billie saying how she doesnt need drugs to feel better. You know? Its a great song." Y/n explains.

"Next is you should see me in a crown"

"Oh god, i would never have the balls to put a spider in my mouth eww," Finn cringes,"this song is so cool though. Shes pretty much saying fuck you, im the queen and its amazing,"  Finn says, applauding.

"(Comment your opinion) Dude! Yesssss i heard this song when it first came out and it was my song for like the whole month " Y/n laughs.

"all the good girls go to hell is next"

"(Comment your opinion) this song is creepy but funky," Y/n laughs.

"See like this is what people love about her how she could say such creepy thinga but make it sound so cool," Finn laughs along.

"wish you were gay is next"

"(Comment your opinion) So i heard this when it first came out and i loved it, i love the meaning behind it and she got a lot of hate for this being against gay people but thats not what its trying to say at all," Y/n states, shaking her head.