Q&A! WE ARE BACK!

"Hey, guys so we wanted to apologize for our hiatus. We have both been super busy with school, as well as some future projects and collaborations we have coming very soon!" Y/n says, as the video opens up.

"We also wanted to say thank you for your endless love and support even though we havent been active. We're back for reals this time, we promise." Finn adds, looking over at Y/n as she nods her head in agreement.

-

"So, todayyyyy we are doing another Q&A and we hope you guys enjoyyy, if you do please hit that star button and comment what your favorite part of the video was," Y/n says, as she unlocks her phone to read the first question.

"Our first question comes from sad-thxrns they ask, 'do you like eachothers taste in music? And i love you' we love you toooooo!" Y/n smiles widely blowing a kiss into the camera.

"(Comment your own opinion) I think we have the same taste in music," Finn says, "we both are into pretty much anything, except country," he chuckles, cringing.

"Thats true, we both stan Queen, Ariana Grande, Audioslave, The Beatles, Billie Eilish, its a variety of different people that we both love," Y/n states.

"Next question is for Y/n from -LemonGirl she asks, 'do you hate when Finn ignores you when he plays fortnite?'" Finn reads from his phone.

Y/n smiles, "yes. He streams woth Nick alot and i always try to call him to see if hes doing okay.. And he send me to voicemail!" She shouts, as Finn laughs.

"Doesnt change the fact that i love you!" Finn shouts back.

"Whatever.. Next question is from s-shadeofstars they ask, 'why do i look like a burnt chicken nugget?' Babe, as long as you love yourself im sure you're fucking gorgeous!" Y/n exclaims.

"Cant relate," Finn says, making Y/n burst into laughter. She pulls him for a hug and kisses his forehead.

"BitchyUnicorn46 asks, 'did my soulmate get hit by a bus?' If your soulmate is George Omalley then sorry to break it to you, but yes." Finn frowns, nodding. (a.n. if you understand that ily)

"You're stupid," Y/n laughs at Finn.

"-kweenkatie asks, 'can you guys dye eachothers hair for a video pLease. sksk?' Yessssssss sksksksks," Y/n says.

"Nooooooooo," Finn says.

"xx_Angelou_xx has two questions. First one is, 'what do you guys like to do together? LYSM xx" we love you too," Finn says, looking at Y/n to answer first.

"We like to listen to music while we study together alot. And we like going out to eat," She answers.

"Trueee, those are good times. Second question is, 'what do you think of Twenty One Pilots?' I really like them, honestly. Car Radio is my favorite, i think." Finn laughs lightly.

"(Comment your own opinion) Yea i agree! They have a really cool beat to all of their songs," Y/n says.

"Alright, these last two questions come from beachbummer- to Y/n they ask, 'How many freckles does Finn have?' And 'whats your favorite calpurnia song?'" Finn asks, locking his phone and smiking at Y/n.

Y/n cuffs his cheeks in her hand and examines his face, "he has...i wanna say.. 1,000 freckles," she chuckles. "I dunno he alot tho." She kisses him.
"My favorite calpurnia song is (comment yours) Blame. Its just..i dont know how to explain it. Its calming and upbeat. Ugh i love it."

-

"ALRIGHT thats todays video we hope you liked it again hit that star button if you did, comment your favorite part and what youd like to see next! We love you guys soooo muchhhh!" Y/n shouts, blowing hand kisses at the camera.

"BYEEEEEEEE"