Chapter 4.

I woke up to sounds of chirping birds. My dad of course was gone today working, I really wished he didn't work that much. My mom was still unpacking, the whole downstairs part was barley finished. I don't even think I've been in the backyard. I went downstairs and ate some cereal again and walked around my backyard. I had a pool. I didn't even notice, which was weird. It was an okay size backyard. I went back inside. I took a shower this time and got dressed into a casual tight mini black dress, It was sexy but not too sexy. I slipped on some black converse and I just braided my hair into a side braid and put on my makeup again. Better to be ready this time in case I do something. I don't want to keep anyone waiting. Hint hint.

"Well aren't you dressy, are you going out?" My mom asked

"No actually. Why can't I just wear clothes?" I laughed

"Sorry. I like that outfit actually, suits you." She smiled

"Thank you." I smiled back.

I got my laptop and went downstairs and sat at a chair that was near the island in the kitchen. I decided to go on my tumblr and reblog some stuff.

"Is that your blog?" My mom asked

"Yeah I reblog anything that I like."

"Oh I like the theme, it's nice."

"Thanks."

My mom was always so nice to me. She's so sweet. I loved her. She continued to unpack so I helped her. We spent most of the time unpacking, the whole time I was wondering why Q didn't want to see me, I should've realized that I'm just a fan. We can't hang out 24/7 and he probably doesn't even care about me, he was just being nice before. I sighed.

"So many boxes right?" she asked

"Yeah." I said

"We are almost finished and then we can relax and do the rest another day. Is your room unpacked?"

"Yeah the boxes are in the garage." I said

"Okay I'll put them away later."

I grabbed my book again and sat down on the porch, this time I actually wanted some time alone. I noticed Q's car wasn't in his driveway. He must be out, oh explains why he didn't come over. Why am I expecting so much? Ugh stop it brain. I started to read and 2 hours later I realized that I just finished the book and it was raining. I didn't mind, I loved rain. I also love reading especially when it's raining. I went back into the house, we had a huge bookshelf filled with books in the family room. Most books I have already read, I took the book And then there were none and went back outside to read it.

"Honey it's raining are you sure you aren't cold out there?" My mom asked

"I love rain. I'm fine." I answered

I loved the porch too, it had 2 chairs and a bench to sit on. It was small but cozy. My second favorite place to sit and read is a window seat in my room. It's so amazing, I love it. I stopped reading at chapter 4. I went back inside and heated up myself some canned soup. My mom was on her own computer in the family room looking at stuff to buy online for the house.

Honestly it's so boring here, the only interesting thing is the Impractical Jokers being near but they are busy and definetly don't want a fan to be bothering them all the time. Ugh what to do now. I went to my room and ordered the movie Coraline, it was my favorite movie to watch when it rained, I brewed some coffee and took a cup upstairs while I watched. I remember how Q said that he can see my bedroom from his bedroom window, he was right. Our room windows were right across from eachother's I can see his room perfectly. It was so clean and nice.