Chapter 6.

I woke up, still cuddling Quinn. I forgot to take off my makeup last night so I took a shower and then brushed my teeth. I layed back in bed and went on Instagram. I looked through the comments of the photo Q posted yesterday. A lot of people were thinking I'm either Sal's or Q's girlfriend. I played along. I received a text from Q.

"I see you there on my insta." He said

"Just playing around ya know."

"So that girl in the photo is supposedly mine or Sal's girlfriend huh. By your comment there you think she's my girlfriend huh?" said Q

"Maybe, it's just a guess."

"Haha so how's the panda I won?"

"I love it so much. I named him Quinn, he slept with me last night."

"Aw that lucky bastard."

"What..?" Did he just say that panda was lucky? My heart skipped a best.

"Haha nothing, I love it's name."

"Yeah same." I said

"He was hard to win, wasted about $15 but so worth it, seeing that smile upon your face made up for that $15."

"That is so sweet." I said.

I was so red. I hope Q didn't see me through the window. Does he actually like me? I'm being serious now. All the hints are killing me. This can't be real life anyway, I'm definitely sleeping and this is a dream! I can't be living next to Q and I can't be hanging out with Impractical Jokers like one of their friends. I'm a fan, a very lucky fan indeed. I layed down on my bed and started to day dream about actually dating Brian Quinn. My phone buzzed again.

"Wait I'm coming over." he said

"Okay, door's unlocked."

I went downstairs and made myself some cereal. My mom left me another note saying she went out. Q walked in.

"Hey." I said

"Hi, so I see you don't care if I see you when you look "terrible" huh?" He asked

"Eh I stopped trying cause you come only in the morning so."

"Do you still have your bracelet on from the carnival?"

"Yeah." I said

He grabbed my arm and took out a sharpie, he wrote Q on my bracelet.

"Write your name on mine." He said

I took the marker and wrote Zoe on his bracelet.

"These are our friendship bracelets." He smiled, man he was dorky but so adorable.

"Aw." I said

"Never take it off. If it comes off we can buy actual ones okay?"

"Okay." I smiled

"You alone?"

"Yea, I always am."

"Awe you should come over later today, I have to get to work at the trutv headquarts now but I'll be back later."

"Okay sure. Sounds fun."

"See ya later Zoe."

"Bye Q."

He left. Man he makes me happy.

I decided to get dressed. I put on leggings, and a cropped dark blue hoodie. I brushed my hair and just let it do whatever it wanted. I put on some makeup and put on my sandals. I went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for him to come home. I kept staring at the clock. Has 3 hours already gone by? I don't think he's coming to get me any time soon. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Hey, sorry it took so long." He said

"Nah it's fine."

"So please follow me." I closed the door and walked across the street with Q. He opened the door. Man it was beautiful in there. So open and pretty. An adorable kitty ran up to me. I'm guessing this was Benjamin.

"Aw he likes you."

"Benjamin right?" I asked

"Yeah how do you know that?"

"I love you guys, I know a lot about you all."

"Right, I keep forgetting you're a fan."

We walked over to the couch, we sat down.

"Want anything to drink?"

"Nah I'm good. Thanks."

"So how you liking my home?"

"It's very pretty." I said

"Not as pretty as you." He smiled

"Oh. Thanks." I blushed

"Man that was so cheesy, I'm sorry."

"No no it's sweet."

Q was being really nervous and I can't imagine why, he's always so calm. Was it because of me? Does he like me? Was he going to... Kiss me!? I hope so.