Chapter 25.

I decided to stay at Q's for awhile longer. We stopped talking about college, thank god! So we decided to snuggle up on the couch and watch an old movie Flowers in the attic. It was sad and I'm very sensitive so I started tearing up. I think Q noticed because he tightend his arms around me. When the movie ended I was so teary, I hate when people see me cry. I look like a tomato that has been just washed.

"Aw are you ok?" he asked

"Yea." I sniffed and whipped the tears with a tissue. Q pulled me close where I was hugging his waist and he had his arms over my shoulder, rubbing my back. It felt like heaven. He was slowly pulling away.

"Wait." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back in. I let go after awhile.

"What was that about?" He asked

"I just wanted to hug you a little more. I love the fact that I'm literally holding my life in my hands when I hug you."

"Awe baby." He kissed me.

"Are my tears salty?" I asked laughing since I just cried.

"Yes but they taste like heaven."

"Man this is a weird conversation." He laughed hard at my words. I was stunned.

"What?" I asked

"You're so cute." I smiled. Q glanced at the clock.

"How is it already 6?" he asked

"Ugh I should get home. I have to study for my tests tomorrow and my mom probably made dinner." I said

"Aw do you have to?"

"Kinda. Sorry." My phone buzzed, I looked down. It was Sal... Again.

"Hey." He said

"Hey." I replied back.

"Who was that?" asked Q

"Just a friend from school." I had to lie because Sal knows how Q gets jealous and I don't want to see that, to be honest.

"Oh okay."

"So anyway. I'll talk to you later." I kissed him goodbye and left. Sal texted me again.

"What's up?"

"Just heading home from Q's house."

"Oh shit. He didn't know I was texting you did he?"

"Nope"

"Oh phew good!"

"How mad or jealous would he get?" I opened my door and walked inside.

"Very jealous."

"Oh."

I climbed the stairs and grabbed my textbook from my desk in my room. I opened to the page I was supposed to study. Ugh. I'm going to fail this test for sure!

"Yeah, so for Q's party I want to bring our long time friend Spencer (it's a girl) and I just want to make sure it's good with you."

"Yeah of course. It's not even my decision."

"Well you might want to be the only girl there."

"Nah if there another girl, Brian might not get jealous."

"Ah smart."

"Yeah so I have to study for my test so I have to go."

"Oh good luck!"

"Thanks :)"

I threw my phone on my bed and sat down. After 10 minutes of studying. Stu-dying! I was done. I went downstairs because I knew dinner was going to be ready soon.

"Mom. Just saying don't give me any food. I'm not hungry." I said grabbing a banana and water.

"Fine but there's gonna be leftovers in the fridge if you want any later."

"Ight! Night love u!" I went back upstairs.

Hold up.. Why was Sal texting me so much. Why was he worried about Q being jealous of him texting me? Wait... does Sal like me!? He did ask for permission from me to bring another girl to the party. Shit! He does! Sal Vulcano likes me!