Chapter 19.

"Zoey, will you go out with me?" He asked

"Oh my gosh! Yes of course." I kissed him roughly but he didn't mind.

"Now it won't matter if we are naked. I know you are muh comfortable this way. I am too. Just don't go around and bragging to everyone."

"Haha don't worry about that."

I decided to take off my clothes. Q turned around because he was acting like a gentlemen. He's going to see me naked tonight anyway but ok. I got into the warm bath water. I ahhed.

"You like it don't you?" He asked

"Very much. You need to get in." I said

Q took off his clothes and I decided to respect him by looking away as he did to me. He went in.

"This is so nice." He said

"Right? Haha."

"So how was school?" He asked

"Boring. How was the shows?"

"Fun, sorry to say."

"Nah I went to one before, they are amazing." I said

"You went to one?" He asked

"Yeah the Long Island one. I didn't get to meet you guys though but god's making up for it right now!" I said taking a sip of wine.

We stayed in the bath for atleast an hour then cleaned off. I went into the kitchen and lit the candles and prepared the food while Q was getting changed.

"Wow you planned everything didn't you?" He said

"Yup surprise! Haha."

"You're too much."

"Was asking me out your surprise? Because I love it!"

"It was."

He smiled, grabbed and turned me so my back would be facing him. He put his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck. I started swaying my butt side to side which made him tense up.

"How about we take this to the room?" He said softly

"The food is going to get cold."

"I want you more than food." He picked me up in his arms.

"I'm not wasting good food. What you want right now is planned for later tonight. You can hold it till then." I said

"I can't handle it, come on."

"Nope." He put me down gently and we sat down at the table.

"You sure like to keep me waiting."

"The best comes last." I said

We started to eat the steak and vegetables I prepared.

"Oh did I tell you I went vegan for a month?" I said

"Really? Congrats! Wait you're eating steak now." He said

"I only wanted to do it for a month. That month is over." I started to eat, suddenly my stomach started to hurt.

"I'll be right back."

"Hurry up so we can finish the food and get on with ya know."

"Okay don't wait up."

I went to the bathroom. I realized that I just got my period. Really? Today!? Couldn't you fucking wait!!!? I started to cry. Q knocked on the door.

"Are you ok in there?" He asked. I opened the door.

"Zoey what's the matter?" He asked holding my hand.

"I got my period." I said

"Oh."

"Yeah! Now this whole thing is ruined." I said

"No it's not. Atleast we are here together and that's all the matters."

"I wanted you tonight and I know you wanted me."

"I know but maybe this is a sign from god telling us to wait. That it's too soon."

"I guess." Q hugged me.

"Don't worry. We will do it, when the time comes."

"I had this whole thing prepared for a romantic evening when you got back and now..." Q cut me off.

"Shh that's ok. Let's finish our food."

We sat back down at the table. I decided not to finish the rest of my steak, I'm gonna try to go on with this Vegan thing.

"So what now?" asked Q

"This would be the part where we went into the bedroom but we can't!"

"We can always go into the bedroom and do stuff at the top..."

"It's not how I imagined it would go!"

"Shut up and come with me."

His shut up didn't sound offensive at all but cute. I was really upset but then he just started acting really adorable which it was hard to stay mad at anything anymore. He grabbed my hand and led me into the room. He grabbed my waist and started kissing me, softly at first but then harder every second.

"Q this is going to turn me on and turn you on and it's just going to be bad." I said

"A little teasing never hurt." He started kissing my neck

"Oh my god, you are going to torture me with this."

"You like it, I know you do."

He layed me on the bed and continued kissing me. He rubbed his hand against my thigh, I wanted him so badly! I didn't want to do anything but kiss since it would just get us turned on more than we already are, but he started to work up top. He slipped his hand up my shirt. It was warm.

"Brian you're such a tease. This isn't fair." I said

"Mmm well you tease me all the time so pay back."

He kissed me one last time and stopped.

"You are just gonna leave me hanging wanting you more than ever? This whole period thing sucks."

"Don't worry. I waited this long, I can wait much longer."

It was getting late so we cleaned everything up and then changed into our pjs. Q was shirtless with boxers. I just slept in a white tank top without a bra, my nipples were rock hard and very noticeable. I just put on some black shorts and Q cuddled up to me.

"I really missed you." I said

"I miss you too."

I fell asleep happy but disappointed.