Chapter 7.

It got pretty Awkward. I didn't know if he liked me or not.

"Zoey ever since you moved in here. I noticed that you weren't like the other fans."

"Yeah I'm calmer."

"Yes but you were sweet and kind. You acted like we have been friends all along, even with the other guys. I like that about you. Also you're not afraid to be yourself."

"Thanks, but I wasn't always like that."

"What do you mean?"

"In middle school I was this shy, insecure, depressesd girl."

"Depressed? Why?"

"I don't really remember anymore."

"Did you ever.... Cut?" He asked quietly like someone might hear.

"Yes I did."

"Oh Zoey, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, you actually saved me. Along with the other guys."

"I did? I mean we did? How?"

"You always made me laugh and forget about my worries. I always wished I could've met you, to tell you that."

"Well now you did, thank you." He gave me a hug. It was warm and comforting.

"Anyways I think my moms gonna come home soon. I should go so she doesn't wonder where I am."

"Didn't you leave her a note?"

"No I forgot."

"Aw well okay. Can we hang out soon?"

"Of course, you know the answer to that." I smiled and left.

I could feel him watching me. I wish something happened there, like maybe he kissed me or something. I sighed and opened the door, right before I walked in, I saw Q run up behind me.

"Q?" He grabbed my waist with one hand and put the other hand on my face. He pulled me in and kissed me. It was magical. I never wanted it to end, but it did. He looked at me and smiled.

"I've been wanting to do that for awhile." he said

"I'm glad you finally made your decision."

"I'm glad too. Oh uhm...." He looked passed me. I realized that when I opened the door my mother was standing right there. She saw the kiss.

"No don't mind me. I ship you two." She said before walking off. She ships us? Oh my god mom.

"She's so cool." said Q

"Yea and embarrassing, so I'll see you around?" I said

"Yeah." He ran back to his house.

I closed the door.

"I'm so happy for you hunny." My mom hugged me.

I couldn't stop smiling. I went upstairs and layed on my bed. This just happened! He kissed me! My favorite joker, I love him so much!!! This is a dream come true and I can't wait to tell Alex all about it. I texted her but she didn't answer. I was so happy this was incredible. He did like me! He did! He likes a fan and that fan is me. This was so amazing. It got late it was already 10. My dad came home and Alex replied to me.

"I heard about you're kiss with that Impractical Joker guy." my dad said

"Yea." I said

"I'm glad you found someone."

"Me too."

"Goodnight." He said

"Night."

______________________

This chapter is kinda short, sorry.

I hope you're enjoying the story so far. The kiss ;)

I love you so much! Please don't be afraid to interact with me!

Please follow, Vote, Comment, share, and most importantly read!!!!

I LOVE YOU! ❤️❤️❤️