Chapter 10.

"Is that Murr guy nice? Honestly if I wasn't with your father he would be mine." My mom said

"Oh my god mom, but yes he's so sweet. I love him." I said

"One boy at a time, also he's my favorite so back off."

"Oh mom." I gave her a hug and went upstairs.

I went into my room and turned on the tv, an Impractical Jokers marathon was on till 11. Yay! Before I knew it, it was already 10. My dad came in to say goodnight. I continued watching.

"Oh I see you are busy watching the guys who you could easily go across the street to hang out with." my dad said

"Nah, I'm too shy." I said

"Well goodnight sweetie." He kissed my forehead.

"Night." He left and I continued watching the marathon. I turned my tv off around 11:20.

I woke up at 6 am and couldn't fall back asleep. My dad just left. I took a quick shower. My "friendship" bracelet was getting old and saggy, hopefully Q and I get new actual ones soon. I put my hair in a bun and put on my leggings and a dark red and black hoodie. It was raining yay! I went downstairs.

"Morning mom." I said

"Oh you're up early. Good morning."

"Yea couldn't fall back asleep." I got a white mug and poured myself some hot coffee and sat at the kitchen island.

"I'm leaving right now, I have an interview. Sorry I couldn't make breakfast, I also have to work today too." My mom said kissing me on the cheek.

"Good luck. It's fine. Bye" I said. She left.

I grabbed some bread, lettuce, mayonnaise and a tomato and made myself a sandwich. I turned on the tv in the living room which was seen from the kitchen. I started watching friends. I hope Q doesn't think I'm desperate because I really want to talk to him and hang out but he's famous, he's too busy for just a fan.

"Just a fan?" are you kidding me?" said Alex on Skype after I told her how I felt.

"What?"

"He kissed you! He made out with you! He won you a stuffed panda and you guys have friendship bracelets. You aren't just a fan anymore."

"I guess you're right." I said

"Yeah I am. He likes you. I'm sure the other guys like you too but in a different way."

"Oh my god Alex! You are so right! How am I this lucky though? It feels like a dream."

"I don't know, I still don't believe it myself. I saw his post on insta that he tagged you in but I still can't believe it." said Alex

"Sorry Alex, it was good talking to you. I miss you but I have to make lunch and my laptop's about to die."

"Oh ok. Bye Zo." she hung up. I went upstairs and plugged in my laptop. I went back downstairs. I saw that the car that Murr and Joe came in yesterday was still in Q's driveway, so was Sal's. I guess they slept over. I wish he could tell them we kissed. So what if they bug him about it? Atleast they will know. I went outside and sat on one of the chairs and just watched the rain fall. I saw Joe peer out the window then walk away. My phone buzzed, it was Q.

"Hey why are you outside when it's raining?" asked Q

"Haha why are you obsessed with me? Just kidding, I like the rain." I said

"You do? Oh well you can come over if you want."

"That's ok, it's peaceful here anyway."

"Well if you change your mind, doors unlocked we are making brownies, a cake, and donuts for Joe."

"I'm coming over."

I got up and walked over to Q's house. I got nervous, maybe I should back out. I opened the door.

"Hey!" said Joe

"Come in." said Sal. I walked over to the kitchen, it was a mess.

"What happened here?" I asked

"We tried to bake...together... I think you know." said Sal

"Of course." I laughed

"Try this." Murr let me lick a spoon of chocolate icing.

"It's good." I said

"Yo Q give her one of those brownies. I made them." said Joe

"With my help!" said Sal, Q gave me a brownie. He was acting shy. I ate it.

"This is so amazing." I said

"Brian you ok?" asked Murr

"Yes fine." said Q

"You weren't like this before Zoey came." said Sal, my eyes opened wide.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." said Joe

"Boooooo, I'm a ghost!!!" Sal started to make ghost noises

"Q uhm can we talk for a minute?" I asked

"Sure."

We walked to a room, it was big and I think it might be the family room or something.

"Are you ok?" I asked

"Yea, kinda."

"What's wrong? Is it cause of me?" I asked

"I just don't want them knowing that I like you, I hate when they annoy me, like when they say I look like a fat Rosie O. I don't want to be fat, it's not my fault." said Q sadly. I hugged him.

"You aren't fat ok. Don't listen to them, I just want you to be yourself when we are around the guys." I said

"I'll try but not yet."

"Okay."

I got the confidence to try this. I leaned in and kissed him. He accepted the kiss, it was amazing! Once again. We stopped kissing. I looked over my shoulder, it was Joe. He saw us kiss.