Chapter 29.

Q woke up before me the next day. It was 7:20. I was afraid he was making his own birthday breakfast that I ran out of the room. I glanced in the kitchen but it was empty.

"Zoey?" I turned around. He has just came out of the bathroom.

"Oh good." I sighed in relief

"Did you just wake up?" I asked

"A little before you.."

"Oh."

"What's going on?" He asked

"Get dressed. We are gonna leave now so we can have a special birthday breakfast."

"I feel nervous..."

"Don't.. By the way your phone is going crazy with birthday messages." I said

"Oh people care! Yay!"

"Get dressed."

I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair. I put on a mini black skirt, along with a black flowy tank top with lace and a light green leather jacket with cotton sleeves. I threw my hair in a side braid and put on my makeup. I laced up my black converse and walked out. I put my bag in the car and joined Q in the bedroom. He was almost done.

"I'm a girl and I finished before you." I said

"The hair takes awhile!"

"I have longer hair than you though."

"Anyway.. You look beautiful." He kissed me

"You look good yourself." I kissed back.

I waited in the living room till he was finished, I knew he would get distracted if I was in the room with him. When he walked out I ran to him and grabbed his bag, I put it in the back and ran back.

"What was all that about?"

"Let's goooo." I tugged at his arm

"I'm really scared Zoey."

"Don't be! It's gonna be great!" I said

We walked into the car. I drove this time.

"Is this some type of surprise party?"

"No!" I said quickly. He was on to me.

"We didn't even have birthday sex." He sounded grumpy

"Just you wait.."

When we arrived at Q's house, I grabbed my second bag and Q's bag out of the car.

"Why are you taking your friend's bag?" He asked

I walked to his front door and opened it without saying a word.

"Wait!" screamed Murr

"Hurry up he's right behind me." I said I threw the bags on the couch and hid behind it. The other guys did the same. When Q walked in we all jumped up and yelled suprise!

"What's all this?" He asked

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all yelled.

The house was decorated with different birthday things. There were balloons, party poppers, streamers, signs that said Happy Birthday and other stuff. There were board games spread across the coffee table and the tv was playing music. The guys each had a party hat on and eventually gave Q and I one.

"I honestly didn't expect any of this." Laughed Q

"Yay! Zoey you did a nice job." said Joe

"Thank you." I smiled