Chapter 16.

I wiped away the tears and took off my dress and obviously took off all my makeup which was also on my white pillow case. I changed into some comfy black sweats and a white top. I threw my hair into a bun. I needed some advice. I grabbed my computer and Skyped Alex.

"Hey Chica!" She said

"Hi, how's school?" I asked

"Good actually. Yours starts tomorrow right?"

"Yeah ugh."

We chatted for a couple hours and then I texted Q.

"We need to go back to that cabin." I said

"Absolutely! Why though?" He answered

"I want to try something... ;)"

"Come on don't leave me in suspense!"

"I guess you just have to wait till you come back to find out."

"ZOEY! Tell me."

"No, it's more of showing you than telling."

"You are going to make me turn this bus around aren't you?"

"If that gets your here quicker then yes."

"The night I come back, wanna go there the day after?" He asked

"Yes! Oh and what's the adress there?"

"258 bullivard lane. Why?"

"Alright thank you! Bye!"

"Wait Zoey no! Tell me!"

"Gotta go! Mwah kisses! Bye."

"You like to play games don't you. Well I'll show you a nice game we can play."

"You probably have the same idea, I do. ;)"

".... Oh my god! Yes! I'm turning this bus around right now!"

"Haha bye Q."

I had this whole plan in mind. I was going to head out to the cabin and set up like this romantic thing with roses and candles. Maybe play some nice music and a warm bath for us two. I want him but I can't have him! So I just have to wait...wait for a miserable month or so! Ugh. I went downstairs.

"Hey Hun." My mom said

"Where's dad?" I asked

"He's unpacking."

"Oh I'm just gonna head out to buy some stuff, I'll be back later."

"K have fun."

I took my phone, wallet, and car keys and got in my car. I decided to buy everyone for the cabin now because I couldn't wait till he got back! I drove to the commons and went into every store. I bought a lot of candles of every kind and size. Then I bought a bunch of fake red roses. I'll get real ones later on. I then got some bath stuff like a special water dye, bubbles, and other lotions. I went into Victoria's Secret and bought some sexy langerie. Was this too much to expect? I mean we weren't even dating yet and I just made plans to have sex with him! I'm so stupid. He probably just wants us to be close friends. FUCK! I'm soooo stupid. I still went on and bought all of the stuff. I paid for everything and drove back home. I'm planning on going to the cabin after school tomorrow to set up. It's like a 5-6 drive! Fucking damn Brian!

I left all of the things in my car because I don't want my parents being suspicious and I didn't need any of it. I went inside and upstairs to my room. I'm planning on spending the night there. Hopefully we do it on a Saturday when we don't have school. I looked at my phone. I got a text from an unknown number.

"Hey!" It said

"Uh hi?"

"Oh it's Sal."

"Oh hey Sal!" I added him into my contacts

"How's things going?"

"Good you?"

"Good. Q left his phone out while he went to the bathroom so I got your number."

"Oh why didn't you just text me from his phone?"

"Cause then he will know I'm talking to you."

"Oh how dumb of me lol." I texted

"So we had a few stops already and now we are heading to a place that has a long name..."

"Hope you're having fun!" I said

"We are. Brian gets kinda gloomy right when he gets off stage. The whole bus ride he has been so sad."

"Aw poor him."

"You know it's cause of you right?"

"I figured it would be."

"He's so in love! When he got a text from you. He got the hugest smile ever!"

"Awww <3"

"I'm so happy for you two! He's been needing someone like you in his life for so long."

"Thanks! I hope you find your dream girl too Sal!"

"Thanks. I'll chat with you later."

"Alright bye."

I put my phone down and picked out my outfit for tomorrow for school. I decided to help my dad with the boxes. He was almost done.

"Need a hand?" I asked, I took the box and put it into the garage.

"Thanks babe." He said

"So tomorrow after school, I'm going to head up town and do some things. I'll be back around 9 ish."

"I'll be working so that's fine. What are you going to do there?"

"Just get some things."

"Oh ok."

My dad put the last box away! We were officially moved in. He gave me a high five.

"I'll tell your mother about the trip tomorrow. Go rest before school."

"K love you." I kissed his cheek and then went upstairs to my room.

My mom was already cooking dinner. I decided to watch a little of tv then read. When I went to turn on the tv, I changed my mind. I'm going to write a short story. I grabbed my laptop and went on word. I typed in the title 'My love story with a joker' I started typing everything that happened so far. It took me hours to even write 2 paragraphs but I happened to have finished 4 before my mom called me down for dinner. She made some soup, which had chicken in it .

"Mom..." I said

"I know. I know. That's for us. You have a ceaser salad."

"My favorite of the salad's." I started to eat

"So you're going uptown tomorrow right?"

"Yesssssss."

"Okay just be careful."

"I got this. I'm bringing dad's GPS."

"Don't get lost." said my dad

"Wasn't planning on it."

I ate my salad then kissed my parents goodnight. It was 8 pm and I wasn't tired at all! I knew if I wanted to wake up at 6 for school then I had to go to sleep early. I brushed my teeth and changed into my pjs. I set my alarm and noticed there was a message from Q.

"Good luck at school tomorrow! You're going to do great! I love you and sweet dreams."

"Thanks and good luck at all your shows! Love you more!" I texted him back not expecting a reply. My phone buzzed once more.

"I love you most. :)"

Aw he's so cute! I turned off my light and went to bed... At least I tried to, for 2 hours straight. Stupid nervousness!