Chapter 28.

The weekend went by quickly, so did the weeks and months and before I knew it, it was March! March 13 to be exact, a day till Brian's birthday! It was Friday and I just got back from school. My phone was buzzing, about 15 new messages all from 3 guys. Sal, Murr, and Joe.

"GET Q TO THE CABIN! ;)" said Joe

"Time to get the party started!!!" said Murr

"You better not mess this up or you will have something coming!" from Sal

What lovely messages, there was more but they were all related to Brian's party. I ran up to my room and grabbed my Bag full of clothes and items that I would need. I texted Q.

"Hey, let's head out to the cabin. I wanna spend the night with you and tomorrow we can return to your home."

"Sounds like a plan! :)" he replied

I grabbed my second bag which was full of clothes for tomorrow, since we are having a sleepover there. I threw them both in the back seat of the car. The guys just pulled up to Q' house and I ran to see what they were doing, since Q was still home.

"Hey Zoey!" said Sal

"Hey, you know he's home right." I said

"Yeah no we know." said Murr. Q opened the door.

"What's going on?" He asked

"We just came over to say hi."

"Oh well bad timing cause Zoey and I are heading to the cabin right now. Sorry."

"Oh darn. We wanted to hang out." said Joe in his horrible acting voice, I shook my head in disgust. He punched me playfully.

"You can still hang out after I'm gone. Just lock up after." He grabbed a bag from his couch and came towards me.

"Who's car we taking?"

"Mine." I took his bag and threw it in the backseat.

"Have fun you two!" said Murr

"We will." I winked

I let Q drive, as we pulled out of the driveway, I saw the guys run into Q's house. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked

"Oh nothing.. Uh Sal fell back there."

"Oh." He glanced in the mirror

"Did they go inside?"

"Yeah but I think they're leaving soon."

"Good. I don't want those assholes to mess up my house."

"Anyway, what do you want to do while we are up there?" I said

"You were the one who wanted to go there... So it's all you."

"Fine." I thought to myself. I can't do anything too fun and I have no games since we wanted it all for the sleepover. I honestly had no idea.

"My birthday is tomorrow, I could put on my birthday suit tonight."

"Oh my god! Brian." I blushed

"Is that why you wanted to take me out? For my birthday?"

"Uh yea... I wanted to spend some time with you before your actual birthday."

"Is there birthday sex?"

"It's not your birthday yet. So no."

"Don't torture me!" He put his hand on my leg. I looked at him and he removed it.