Chapter 33.

It was graduation day, I woke up at 5:30 in the morning just to do my hair and makeup. My mom helped me of course. I slid on my dress and put on my heels. It was hell to shave that early in the morning, but I got through it without any cuts or scratches. I grabbed my phone and jacket and went downstairs. My parents were taking hundreds of pictures of me.

"You look wonderful." My mom said

"Thank you." I kissed her

I was supposed to be at school around 7, so I had some time to myself. My mom didn't let me sit down because it would "wrinkle my dress" so I had to stand.

"Is Brian coming to your graduation?" My dad asked

"Yeah but I think he's meeting me there."

Right as I said it, the doorbell rang. I went to open it. It was Brian.

"Hey." He said

"Q what are you doing here?" I asked
"I decided to head to your school with you, the guys will meet us there though. You look so beautiful, holy crap." He said

"Aw thank you."

He leaned in and whispered something dirty in my ear. I had to push him aside so my parents wouldn't hear. I laughed.

"Shouldn't we get going? Oh hello Brian, are you coming with us?" My mom said

"Yes I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. Let's take your father's car ok."

I walked to my dad's car with Q, he opened the back seat door for me, I got in. Q followed.

"Are you excited?" He asked

"Yes! I can't believe I'm actually graduating."

"It's a crazy experience. Trust me."

My parents sat in the front and drove to school. Brian has never been to my school and hasn't seen the inside. This was all so interesting to him and I loved his face expressions to everything. He was smiling the whole ride there. I got out of the car and went straight to my classroom where we had to wait till they called us in the auditorium. Q and my parents went straight in and took their seats. I was admiring everyone's dresses. They were all so beautiful.

"Omg Zoey, you look great!" said one girl

"Aw thank you." I said. I can't count how many compliments I got, there was a lot and I was so happy. Hailey approached me with her black loud wedges.

"Hey you look hot." She said

"As do you. I'm so excited."

"Same! Is Brian here too?" She glanced behind me then behind her.

"Yea but he's in the auditorium already."

"Oh okay. I'm so nervous, you have no idea."

"Don't be. It's great."

"I feel so sick though." She put her hand on her stomach

"Well hold it in because here we go."

The principal announced our names as we walked into the auditorium and took our seats in the front. She told some stories about us and the school year then it was time to get our diplomas. She called down each person. I glanced around and saw my parents sitting next to Q then next to him was Sal, Murr, and Joe. People kept looking at them because of course they were famous. Q gave me a thumbs up and smiled. As I went up to get my diploma, they guys all stood up and cheered. I started to blush.

At the end of the graduation there was a party outside with food. I just stood looking at everything, I wasn't very hungry.

"Hey you did it!" Yelled Joe, he gave me a hug. The guys followed

"You look spectacular." said Murr

"Haha thanks."

"I'm so proud of you. I love you so much." Q gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I looked around and my parents were talking to other parents. Glad they were distracted.

"So this food Is free right? I'm starving." said Sal

"Yeah." I said

"Good, come on Joe." Sal grabbed Joe by the wrist and led him to a table. They were quickly mobbed by people asking for pictures.

"Anyway, do you know the college you're going to?" asked Murr

"Yeah. Parstons in Brooklyn. It's a clothes designing school."

"That seems awesome!"

"It is, did I tell you how proud I am of you?" said Q

"Maybe once or twice." I teased

"Good well I'm gonna say it a thousand times just so you know." He smiled in the cutest way.

After the after party, my parents decided to throw an after after party at the house. Only Hailey was invited from my school because well... I barely know anyone else to be honest. Of course the guys came.

"Can't believe I get to spend some time with the Impractical Jokers!" she whispered as we were entering the house.

"It's really not that big of a deal." I said

"I'm not dating one of them!"

"Oh quiet, here let me introduce you to Joe."

I took her arm and led her to Joe who was talking to Murr. Sal and Q were talking to my mom and dad and they were laughing.. Wow this usually never happens. I got so happy from seeing them all get along that I completely stood still forgetting what I was going to do.

"Zoey?" asked Hailey

"Huh..what?"

"Introduce me to Joe already!"

"Oh right."

We walked up to Joe.

"Hey Zoe!" said Murr

"Hey, uhm this is my friend Hailey."

"Nice to meet you Hailey." said Joe

"Hello!" said Murr

"Hi, I just love you guys."

"Aw thank you! So you're good friends with Zoey."

"Mhm! Best friends."

"Tell me about yourself, but let's sit so it's more comfortable." said Joe, I laughed at his comment. We went into the living room. I eventually left Hailey alone because she wasn't no longer shy to them. She was talking about clothes... I'm pretty sure she's good now. I got up and walked over to Q.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" I asked

"You're dad is just so funny." said Q actually wiping away a tear from his eye.

"He actually made you laugh/cry!?"

"Yes! His jokes are hilarious!"

"See someone appreciates my jokes." He said

I was so happy everyone was getting along. My life was complete. This would be the exactly like if Q and I got married, we would all be so close and be all friends laughing and smiling. This is perfect, I love this so much!

_________________________

Hey little mishap yesterday! I had to unpublish the 2 chapters cuz they weren't finished. If you read some of it before I deleted it then u were lucky but I'll try to rewrite it today.

Love you!