Chapter 11.

"Joe, you can't say a word to the other guys." said Q

"Please Joey." I said

"You guys kissed!? This is so cool!" said Joe

"Please don't tell them." said Q

"Why did you keep this from us?"

"I don't like when you guys make fun of me. I know that's its too late now." said Q

"Sorry, we're only joking, I didn't know you felt this way." said Joe putting his hand on him.

The first time I get the courage to kiss him, I mess it up! Ugh.

"Are you two dating?"

"No we aren't. We have been kissing though." said Q

"Yeah so lets go back to the kitchen so they don't suspect anything." I said

We went back to the kitchen, Sal and Murr didn't even notice. They were too busy fighting about who's cleaning everything up when they are finished.

"So this was fun, I should get going now." I said

"Wait. What are you doing tomorrow?" asked Q

"Nothing as usual. My whole summer has been boring. You guys were the highlights of it."

"Do you want to spend the day together? Drive uptown, maybe get some food and shop?"

"Sure that sounds fun."

"Okay, is 1 ok for you?"

"Yeah I'll be ready." I hugged Q and went back home. I called my mom.

"Hi honey." she said

"Sorry are you busy?" I asked

"Just picking up some food. I'm heading home now."

"Oh ok then I can tell you when you come home."

"Ok bye."

I anxiously waited for my mom to pull into the driveway. I was so happy and excited for tomorrow! A whole day with Q! My mom came home. She had Chinese food.

"Hey." I said

"So what do you need to tell me?" She asked giving me some food. I opened the container and start eating.

"So Q wants to take me uptown tomorrow, so can I go?"

"Sweetie of course you can go. Make sure to bring your phone though.

"Yay thank you!"

I ate my Chinese food then waited for my dad to come home. I kissed him goodnight and told him what I was doing tomorrow, I went to sleep in a flash.

I woke up around 8. Usual for me. I decided to take a full on shower. I then put on some jean shorts, they were normal length and not too tight. I put on a white flowy tank top then I put on a white/pink sweater. I waited about an hour for my hair to dry, then I brushed it. I let it stay straight. I put on my light natural makeup and saw that Q was staring at me...it was kinda creepy. He walked away. Thank god, I hope he doesn't think I'm nervous. I put on my black converse and went downstairs. I poured myself some coffee. My mom was home today.

"Hi mom." I said, she was in the family room on her computer.

"Hey, I'm writing and I'm in the zone currently so can you make some cereal or something?"

"Okay."

My mom has a lot of talents, for instance she writes. Writes anything actually, she wrote 4 published books already and now she just writes for other people. I went into the kitchen and ate cereal. I kept staring at the watch. My phone buzzed, it was an unknown number. I didn't answer. It rung again.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey Zoey, it's Joe. I got your number from Q."

"Oh hi."

"About that kiss that I witnessed yesterday. Do you think Brian might be taking you out today to have you all to himself so he could ask you out?"

"What? I doubt it."

"He likes you a lot. I can tell and it's been a really long time since he's been happy. You are like the only girl who's made him smile."

"Really? Awe."

"Yeah so I hope he does ask you out, because I can really see you two together."

"I am the luckiest fan ever."

"Fan? Nah you are our friend now."

"Awww I love you guys so much."

"We love you too."

We ended the call. I made Q happy? Awe.