The stick of truth

{A/n: lol i don't even know what this is. I barely know about the stick of truth. Interpret this how you want. aw geeze i needa stop}

Ranger Stan Marsh: So you  went over to Stan's house, but it turned out he wasn't home. You asked his dad, and his dad said he was out with his friends. You decided to just go home, and you would text him that you were looking for him. You had to walk past the park to get to your house, and you would have kept walking past if you hadn't had heard Stan's voice. You sneak behind a bush and see Stan dressed up as a knight  playing with his friends who were also dressed up. You laughed and took a bunch of pics. When you got home you sent him the pictures and texted him: Care to explain?

High Jew Elf King Kyle: You and Kyle were hanging out in his room. You were inspecting the contents of his room, when something at the back of his desk shelf caught your attention. You move some stuff, and pull out a crown made of sticks? You ask him about it. He gets all red and embarrassed, but still decides he'll tell you. He tells you all about the game he used to play when they were kids, and all of the adventures. You thought that it was so cool, and practically begged him to let you play with them if they ever played again. Of course he agreed to it.

The Grand Wizard King(Eric): "Babe, I'm leaving, I gotta go do some stuff with the guys." Eric says getting up from your couch. "'Stuff with the guys?" You  question, "Since when have you ever said stuff with the guys? Where are you really going?" "no where babe." You guys bickered for a while, until he finally sighed and said, "We're just gonna play stick of truth or whatever..." "Stick of what?" "Stick of truth it's just a game me and my friends play." You thought that was so cool, "Whoa, can I come?" "What no." "Why not?" "Because you don't have a character." "Pleassseeee, I'll just watch, please let me go, I'll promise I'll be good." he annoyingly sighs "Fine." You squealed in delight. You were so delighted that you got to watch that day.

Princess of Kupa Keep (Kenny): "Y/n! I need your pink lipstick, Mascara, a brush, and a bra!" Kenny yells as he comes into your house. You stick your head out of your room door and look at him confusedly as Kenny makes his way to you. "What the fuck?" You say.  He comes up to you and pecks your lips, "No time to explain. I need your items." You don't protest, you just give him the stuff, "So why do you need these, you aren't becoming a drag queen are you?" "Not exactly, more like drag princess." Kenny says looking into the mirror with the mascara, but you top him because he was about to poke his eye out. You decided to help him, and he tells you all about The Stick of Truth. As soon as you finished he left. 30 minutes later he sent you a of pic of him and butters captioning it: Like what you see?

Craig the Thief: "y/n I have a problem." Craig says. "And what would that be?" You ask. "Well you see, I'm like a warrior, in this... game... but like I don't wanna be a warrior anymore, I wanna switch sides." "Then just switch sides, the other side has more to offer, or you just don't like the side you're on, the go onto the other side." "Thanks y/n." "No problem." So basically you are the reason that Craig switched sides in the Stick of Truth. Good job.

Tweek the Best Fighter: You were in your room, when you heard your front door being opened. Soon after Tweek came into your room. You looked up from what you were doing and see the cute twitchy blond shirtless with face paint all over his face and body. You were more confused than concerned. You then noticed he had tears in his eyes, and of course you instantly got up and went to him, "Tweek what happened." "I was playing with my friends, and I fell and busted my elbow." You look down at his elbow and see it's covered in blood. You gasp, and rush him to the bathroom where your first aid kit is. You sit him on the sink counter and get him to talk about the game he was playing while you fix up his elbow.

Token the Best fighter: You were walking over to Token's house, when you see him dressed up in a costume going somewhere with his friends. You decided to follow them and see where they were going. You ended up following them to the park. They were playing a game and you thought that is was HIlarious. You took like several videos of them and sent it to Token. When he checked his phone later on that day he bribed you 10,000 dollars not to make fun of him. You gladly too that money

Jimmy the Bard: One day while you were walking through Starks pond you heard someone singing beautifully.  You followed to sound, and it appeared to be up a tree. You climbed up the tree and found it to be Jimmy, you sat on the same branch as him and he looked at you and smiled, "H-hey y-y-y/n." "Hi. You sing nice." "T-thanks. I'm just p-p-practicing." "For what?" "t-t-the stick of truth." "what's that?" He smiled at you again and told you all about it.

Butters the Paladin: "y/n, so you know how you are a princess right?" Butters asks from the next room over. "yea?" you say. "well how about you play The stick of truth with me and my friends?" "wait really?" "Yea! It'll be fun!" You hug Butters and kiss he cheek, "Of course Butters, I'm so glad you asked me."

Clyde the Merchant: "y/nnnnnn! I need some eyelinerrrrr!" Clyde whines as he comes into your room. "For what Clyde." "I'm tired of being good, I wanna be evil, plus being a merchant is so boringgggg." "So what does wearing eye shadow have to do with being evil." "y/n no. The eyeliner won't make me evil it will make me look evil." "ummmmm." Clyde sighs annoyed at you, "Sit down and let me explain." He explains all about the Stick of truth, "Do you understand now?" He asks. "uh yea, here take this eyeliner, you need it more than me."