Swapping bodies

{A/N~ The magical Fairy came  and poof switched your bodies for a day. What happened in that day? Well when you read you'll find out HAVE FUN!!}

Stan:

Him being you:

Hates every part of it. Fucking wants to die. Doesn't understand your body functions. Dreads having to used the bathroom. Him being just a sad boi. Him hating everyone calling him by your name. He'd probably cry. He'd lowkey hate you just cuz you're him

You being him:

You love being Stan. You would be having to much fun being Stan. You'd probably try to kiss Kyle or sum shit like that. Bro like life for you would be good. You'd try to fuck Stan but he'd be like no. If you got a boner you would be like so amazed. You would act nothing like Stanley. You'd be way too happy. You'd try to comfort Stan but like you'd fail.

Kyle:

Him being you:

He'd continuously be checking himself out in a mirror because he would dead ass not be able to believe it. He'd get you A's on like every assignment to the point where the teacher thought you were cheating. He'd be afraid of what you would do his Body dead ass. He would try to like stay with you the whole day just in case. He'd feel awkward going into the girls bathroom

You being him:

So like you'd think it was cool. You'd try to act like Kyle just cuz. Also just to be an ass you'd fail a few tests etc. You'd get bored of trying to act like Kyle so you'd fucking be a badass which would piss Kyle off.  You'd make fun of Kyle's height because you are now taller than him. You'd try to make out in public places to embarrass him.

Eric:

Him being you:

He would actually be hella exctied, "Y/n look I have Titties!" Yo he'd be himself but like in your body. He would hate that people called him your name, "My names not Y/N it's Eric!" He fucked up your eating habits like a bitch. He just liked being a girl and lowkey wants to fuck but doesn't want to admit it, "Maybe we should I don't know try out our new reproductive system."

You being him:

You would be so tired. Like you wouldn't be used to being his weight{even though he not that big now}. You'd eat tons of salads just to confuse people. You'd be nicer to people just to confuse people again. You'd want to masturbate just to see what would happen. You'd flirt with guys to make him seen gay. You'd end up fucking Cartman just to do it.

Kenny:

Him being you:

He'd just be nonchalant about it. He take pictures naked and send them to himself. He try masturbating cuz why not. He lowkey missed being himself. He felt said he couldn't fuck, "y/n fuck me to make me feel better."

You being him:

You liked be Kenny. You would be fucking around being all stupid and shit. You would have taken been happy n shit. You probably made out with Kenny because you've always wondered what it would be like to make out with yourself. Of course you fucked Kenny just to make him your bitch for the day.

Craig:

Him being you:

He'd be so fucked up. Like he'd hate it. Yes he'd kinda be turned on being you, but like no he wanted to be himself. Yo he was all quiet n shit. When people would call him by your name he wouldn't even know you were talking to him at first, "Huh? oh me, yes I'm y/n! Yep that's me! what did you say." Lowkey wants to cry. 

You being him:

You'd like it.  You'd be so nice to people that it would scare them. You'd try to fuck but Craig would not allow. You'd be doing cartwheels and handstands. You'd fucking call everyone short and you'd flip off teachers just cuz you're craig

Tweek:

Him being you:

He would have been so confused.  Like he would have thought that it was a dream. As soon as he realized it wasn't a dream he would have fucking screamed. He would have been so scared of everyone and would have been so hung around your arm. He'd just be a mess, and he wouldn't know how to go to the bathroom

You being him:

You'd be wouldn't give a fuck. You'd just be kinda stoked that you'd get to be the man of the relationship. Like bro you'd just be like "There there, The real man is here now." Yo you'd love how Tweek was all up on you. You said you wanted fuck just to mess with him, and he freaked out.

Token:

Him being you:

He'd be lokwey pissed. Like damn why the fuck would he want to be you when he could be himself. Like he was just pissed, he just wanted to be a man but now he wasn't and that sucked alot.

You being him:

You'd tease him  to make him mad. You'd also try to make him poor by spending hella money but you failed. You'd also Try to make him irresponsible by doing stupid shit in public. "you tryna smash" jokes from you

Clyde:

Him being you:

He'd just cry. He didn't wanna be you even though you had a fine body. He ended up stop crying and just learned to embrace being you. He'd just be like "Oh my gawd Clyde is so fucking hot and he fucks me soooo good~ You're probably hella jealous" He'd make you SO annoying

You being him:

You'd be so hype. Like bro you'd be flexing and everything. People would think something was wrong with you because you didn't spam your socials.  You'd try to go to his practices and be him but you'd get beathup. You'd fuck Clyde because you've always wanted to be a Top. There's nothing else to it. 

Jimmy:

Him being you:

He'd hate it. He'd only want to be himself. The only plus to him would be that he didn't have a stutter. He'd start acting all defiant and would wear slutty clothing, "No fuck you mom!". Yo he'd fucking avoid you so you couldn't make him stop being a bitch.

You being him:

You'd enjoy being funny. Who doesn't like being a funny bastard. You would wear different clothes just to spice up his look. You also wore swag glasses just because. You'd find out about what Jimmy was doing and try to look for him to beat him up, but yea! Fun!

Butters:

Him being you:

He wouldn't be sure on what to do. Like he wouldn't be sure who to hang out with. He would just hangout with you because he would be confused. He'd ask questions on how to use the bathroom etc. He felt very uncomfortable when boys would try to flirt with him. 

You being him:

You would think it was cool. Like if a guy tried to flirt with him you'd beat up the guy and win. You made Butters into a total badass. Like no one messed with him. You wore shades inside and a jean jacket to complete the new badass attitude.