Them receiving advice from meh!

{A/N~ Idk man, this is just shit I would say to my friends, so yea. Maybe I'll do more stuff with me in it, most likely not but you ever know, okay I'm done now bye!}

Stan:

"Bro, flowers. Don't ever Buy flowers. WHat if they're allergic?!? I wouldn't get them chocolate mainly because Ion like chocolate like that, but get them a bear, cuz bro Who the fuck doesn't like stuffed bears, The bigger the better!!! Your welcome relationship saved"

Kyle:

"Alright so a way to win most people's heart is to let them copy your homework when they ask, but ONLY when they ask otherwise you're gonna seem like a little bitch who's trying to hard for affection. Your welcommmmeee."

Eric:

"Fuck whatever you like to eat, because real shit when it comes to relationships it's not about you it's about the other person therefore fucking buy what they like to eat, and eat it with them, unless you're allergic, then don't eat it with them because you could die. You're welcooommme!"

Kenny:

"Don't do nasty shit in public, for every public place there is a private place for you to get it on, so next time you think of practically fucking in public areas, think of the children and get a room. That is all."

Craig:

"Don't be a dick all the time. Because if you do it'll end up looking like an abusive relationship and when that happens bitches start getting crazy and try to kill you, so you be real carefulr who you treat like shit."

Tweek:

"Aesthtic sweatshirts are fucking DOOOOOPE. BUy some, why? you might ask. Well obviously because everyone looks great in them, and just like dammnnnnnn maybe you could get sex outta it idk idk man, but get soommme."

Token:

"Do not ever try to by someone the world. WHy? Well because if this person it right for you, you should be their world. I'm not saying don't but them shit, but do they really need like 5 mansions and every color Phone case? No not really but idk you do you, I'm just giving you the best advice of you're life"

Clyde:

" Don't try to act like a lil hoe. If you do that shit you gon seem like a cheater and your girlfriend gon leave you and I don't think that you want that so yea! Instead be more open to showing your emotions not to much though, unless you really can't help it then well I don't  know what the fuck to tell you."

Jimmy:

"Stop trying fuck every which way. Why? Just cuz I said so, like that's too much, unless you really trying to burn off some calories fucking stop."

Butters:

"Fucking fuck I don't know what to say. Hol up give me a sec." *contemplates life choices for a good minute, "Alrigh so basically don't let the whoever you're dating walk over you, if you do they'll start to treat you like a lil bitch. Like I don't know how to explain it but I'm pretty sure I said it pretty well."