Who catches you making out the most(edited)

{A/N~ I'm sorry, I don't know what the fuck this is. It literally took me all day to fucking write this, and It turned out so fucking bad. It was like I was on crack when I wrote this, I'm struggling as a person}

Stan: Kyle

 So like you were making out with Stan, and it was getting pretty heated up in there, and then all of a sudden Kyle just walks in on you guys. He looks up from his phone and is all like, "Aw dudes really on my bed, I was gone for like 2 minutes that fucking disgusting don't do it again." But of course you guys ended up doing it again... 

Kyle: Stan

He usually catches you guys at the worst of times. Like Once upon a time in school the bell had rang and everyone was filing out the class, you and Kyle were last people in the class, so of course you guys made out for like five minutes. In those Five minutes you guys were like only wearing the bare minim of clothing and Stan like just walked in to get his fucking pencil. As soon as he saw he walked back our because after seeing you two, fuck his pencil.

Eric: Butters

Butters only catches you guys so much because Eric is always trying to fucking get him to see. Like one minute you guys will be talking then all of a sudden he's a like "Quick Butters is coming!" And Bam ya'll be making out. Butters well like catch one glance at you guys and he'd just speed up avoiding you guys for like the whole rest of the day. Smhhhhhhhhh 

Kenny: Eric

Let's be honest, who the fuck hasn't caught you guys making out. Eric just happens to be on the short end of the stick. Everywhere he goes you guys are there sucking face. He is so disgusted by you too and will bitch about it to Kyle for hours, "Oh my gawd Kahl you will NOT believe what I saw today. I say y/n and Kinny, sucking face AGAIn! They are so fucking disgusting, like oh my fucking god, I swear if I see them again I will shoot up the school...."

Craig: Fucking CLyde

Bro, anytime you guys are making out Clyde was there. Sucking neck? He was there. Hugs? He was there. The only time he isn't there when you guys are making out is if you are in the janitors closet. Once you losers were making out in front of the Janitors closet and yea STUFF! And so Craig started attacking your neck and then all of sudden you guys here, "AWWW yeaaaa Get Some!!! Whoop whoop!!!!"

Tweek: Craig

He actually doesn't even get that disgusted...at first... Like once upon a time You and Tweek were getting it on somewhere(I deadass couldn't think of a place, just bare with me). Like Tweek walked in, and was just thinking to himself, "Aw they cute."  He just looks for like half a  minute and goes somewhere else and then realizes, "Wait a whole second was that tongue!?!?!"

Token: Tweek

You don't understand not even a little how much pressure you put on him. Every time he even catches a glance of you getting it on, bro he'll have a whole spaz attack. He would just fucking be walking to his house and Ya'll would be sucking face. He'd instantly tell Craig about it, "Craig w-WHY does this always happen to me! L-like they're trying to Kill Me! I-I don't know how much I can take"

Clyde: Token

Yet again I say, who wasn't seen you two making out , but Token sees the most of you guys. Most of the time it's actually in the guys locker room so you can only imagine.  Every time He walks in you guys he just shooketh, like whoa. But he since he's mature he puts you guys to a stop, "You guys, fucking stop before you fucking get herpes." He don't fuck around when it comes to shit like that, sorry.

Jimmy: Mr. Garrison :/

You guys be making out n'shit in the fucking classroom. Ofccccc Mr. Garrison caught your dumb asses multiple times. Ya'll would be trying to take off clothing and then all of a sudden,

"Y/n! Jimmy! What on earth are you doing?!?!?! Stop that!!! Detention!!!" Or something like that. He would be so disgusted at you two. You both would be laughing your asses off at him so you know how it be. You'd have like even more detentions because you laughed. SHame He shames. We all shame

Butters: Kenny

You already know how it be. Kenny like your guy's biggest supporter and he fucking just supports everything you guys do even if its fucking each other in the mouths like. He could have you all up against the wall, tongues out, dicks hard, and Kenny will jus be like, "Whoop gettttt! Go BUtters get it on!1!" Like Butters would have to calm him down and shit, "Ken stop..." You don't know how lucky you are to have Kenny encourage safe sex!{Yo I'm drunk on being hungry, please for give me}