Part 2

Jared's POV:

"Oh, beauty, I knew you didn't know me the second we chatted." After many years of being famous, I knew whether or not someone recognized me. When I laid down my eyes in this brunette, I saw a woman out of place and this piqued my interest. And when I talked with her and looked at Sophia's green eyes, I saw an innocence that I felt attracted to.

And that innocence had just became obvious with her ramblings, which I found adorable. While she was speaking, Sophia had put space between us, so I leaned down to provide her a peak on the lips and place my hands around Sophia's waist; I thought this may calm her down. She put her arms above mine and placed her hands behind my neck and then started playing with my hair, it seemed like she was relaxing her body again, but she tensed when I spoke.

"I have to confess something." I said, and she tilted her head and looked at me with confusion. "Like you mentioned on your babbling... I'm famous, which means that my schedule is complicated. I will be in Paris only three more days, and I have to attend to another event tomorrow, but I want to suggest something." I made a pause to analyze her.

It was evident that Sophia wasn't expecting anything like this. I could tell that she was nervous; she was biting her lip and had lowered her eyes. I put one of my hands on her shoulder and with my thumb I caressed her collarbone and part of her neck, I loved her reaction to my touch because she closed her eyes and inclined her head back a little. The attraction between us was palpable, our bodies didn't lie. For this reason, I knew she would accept what was about to be said by me, even if she thought it was a crazy idea.

"Look at me." I claimed with my harsh voice, she obeyed. "When my obligations are done, I want to be with you the rest of my time in Paris, I'd like to know you more." I was touching her cheek. "Only if you want... what do you say?" I could see in her green eyes how she was debating between accepting my offer or rejecting it.

"I don't know what to say." Sophia murmured.

"Tell me what you're thinking, I know you just processed a lot of new information that can be daunting." I was trying to tranquillize her while I put a lock of hair behind her ear.

"A part of me wants to do it, but the other one isn't up for it because..." her voice faded as she spoke, her shyness was the one who was talking.

"You can be honest with me." I encouraged her to continue.

"You do not get this kind of proposals every day, you know... it's a little bit strange, Jared." My heart raced, it was the first time that she mentioned my name and it was one of the most beautiful sounds I ever heard, she pronounced it with a sweet tone that made me wonder how would sound in other conditions.

"Don't be afraid, I won't bite you..." I couldn't keep my voice from sounding husky; by the look on her face I could say we both knew that if she finally agreed to this, my last statement was a lie. It was true I desired to know more about her, and not only physically as it had just become clear. Sophia moistened her lips before answering me.

"I'm still thinking this is surrealistic..." she made a pause and then she offered me a smile. "But better to say yes than never know, right?"

"I would not have said it better." When she accepted with that seductive smile, I wanted to have a time machine to go straight to the moment we'll be together again. "Okay, beauty. Here's the deal. You'll text me you address, and I'll send you a car and we'll be meeting at my hotel." She nodded.

"When do I have to be ready?" Sophia asked again with that sweet voice and innocence that made me bite my lip. I told her the car would be waiting for her at 5 pm. I was feeling the impulse of kissing her one more time, but my phone rang and I had to break our contact.

"Wait. I gotta take this." I said to her while I picked up. "Hello." As the person in the other line started to talk, Sophia approached to the edge of the roof to provide me privacy. "Yeah, I'm on the building, I haven't gone to the hotel yet."

I wasn't paying too much attention to the conversation. It was hard to do it; I couldn't help but notice how the breeze was playing with her brown hair and how that red dress clung to her hips. And I imagined Sophia again with that outfit that I had told her it would fit her, I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. "You've got what I asked?"

"Yes, it's done. You need anything else?"

"No. Perfect, thank you." And then I hung up. I had a surprise for Sophia, but I haven't decided yet when I wanted to do it. I was getting closer to her when I noticed she was looking at her phone. "I leave you on your own for a few minutes and you're already getting bored..." I mentioned our joke while I shook my head, she laughed.

"No, my friends are leaving, and they were looking for me. I have to go."

"Well... I guess we'll see each other tomorrow, right?" I wanted to confirm it, maybe she had changed her mind.

"Yes." She looked down for a moment, there was that gesture of shyness again with which I began to familiarize. "But let me do something first..." And this caught me by surprise because the second before she was being shy. Sophia pressed her lips against mine; we both were focused to deepen that kiss, but before I knew it, she bit softly my lower lip and then broke the kiss. "You said you wouldn't, but I didn't. Good night, Jared."

"See you tomorrow, Sophia." I said in her ear when I gave her a goodbye hug. After this, she left me alone with my thoughts.

Honestly, I was looking for a girl to have fun in Paris. But she had something that was starting to drive me crazy and I barely had spent time with her. I thought it might have something to do with the combination of sweetness and shyness accompanied by that courage and wild side that she just showed. I was looking forward to spending time with Sophia again. I was sure that we'll have a great time together.

The event of the following day was bored, and I missed texting her with witty comments about the models' clothes. I was grateful because this was an early one and ended quickly. I was dying to go back to the hotel.

Once I get there I lay down on the couch watching the clock, it was 4:30 which meant that in less than an hour Sophia would be here. To kill the time, I decided I was going to write down some things that had been in my head since last night; maybe it would be useful for a song in the future. I lost track of time because a knock on the door got me out of the trance.