Part 8

Sophia's POV:

When I woke up, the sunlight was timidly peeking out from the windows; because the curtains weren't fully covering them. As I opened my eyes, I encountered a beautiful face in front of me. His skin seemed so delicate under the few rays of light that tenderly touched him. His pink lips were slightly wide, and they look so kissable. I also could see how the shadow of his beard began to appear.

'Such an angelic face but that body is made to sin...' That was my thought when I delicately ran my hand through his messy hair. And right now, I was willing to sin again. Jared was lying peacefully on his back and with his head to one side. He had one arm stretched behind his skull and the other extended on my pillow since I was resting my head on it.

I pulled the sheets that were covering him to the waist away and then I climbed on Jared. Once there, I took off the shirt he gave me and that I had slept with; now I was wearing only panties. His perfect torso slowly rose and fell to the rhythm of his deep breathing. Just watching him sleeping was a fascinating spectacle to see.

I had taken a few seconds to study his body of a Greek god sculpted by angels before my hands went to his waist. Afterwards, my fingertips carefully traced his abs. Exploring Jared's anatomy, I felt like a little girl opening a Christmas present.

He still was with his eyes locked and that enticing lips slightly parted. I leaned over to kiss the phrase tattooed on his collarbone, with that move I sensed my bare breasts brush against his warm skin. And a wave of desire burned my body as I heard Jared softly whimper. My caresses were awaking him.

My mouth went to his ear. "Good morning, sleeping beauty..." I had mumbled using part of his nickname for me before kissing the skin that was underneath his ear. Jared's primary response was another groan. Simultaneously, I felt how one of his hands grasped my hip.

"Hell of a way to start the day..." Jared answered in a sleepy voice. And that tone was one of the sexiest sounds I had ever heard. He had me more than ready for him without doing anything. Why did he have that power in me?

"How are you? How did you sleep?" I asked raising my head from his neck. I craved to see his gorgeous eyes, but he kept them shut. The hand that Jared placed on my waist began ascending slowly my back. His eyes opened, and I finally could see that bluish color that I liked so much. I was smiling at him and Jared smiled back.

"I slept great, but right now I'm much better... I love the views." He said with husky voice, and I couldn't help but turn scarlet.

"I can't complain of mine either..." I responded biting my lower lip. His hand had struck the back of my neck and now he was forcing my face closer to his. In parallel, I brought my hands to both sides of his face and neck, caressing his cheekbones with my thumbs.

Right now, my body was completely glued to Jared's and our lips were about to touch. I fastened my eyes when I felt his mouth brushing mine, the kiss slowly deepened, and the desire I experienced grew rapidly.

While his right hand had a lock of my hair between his fingers, I sensed his left hand go upwards my leg until it achieved my hip. His fingerprints caressed that part of my body, the one where Jared started tickling me yesterday. The memory made me smile in the middle of the kiss.

"What?" He questioned with his lips still pressed against mine.

"I like this..." I whispered. I didn't want to mention the tickling, in case he decided to do it again.

"You like what? You'll have to be more specific..." After adding those words, he took his lips to my cheek and placed a peck there.

"Having you... beneath me." I commented perceiving his hardness through the fabric of our underwear. Our gazes met, and his sky-blue eyes were devouring my soul. "But I wanna feel you more..." I begged in his sensual lips as I moved my hips rubbing myself on him.