Part 7

Jared's POV:

Staring at Sophia dressed only with my shirt and her panties on the roof, it drove me crazy. A need to fuck her again consumed my body, and it had to be in that time and place. I was fascinated by her reactions. When I proposed what I wanted, I didn't think Sophia would accept it, but she did. But what surprised me even more was what she did on her own initiative. That sassy tongue on my member made my desire for her higher; not to mention that submissive side that Sophia showed, which gave me a few more ideas for the future.

After that sex session on the balcony, we went to the living room. We were starving, and I ordered some food. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch and now we were just chilling.

We started talking and just like that afternoon I was hypnotized by her natural beauty as she spoke. Sophia had loosed the braid, and her long hair fell over her shoulders. Her innocent green eyes lit up as she told me about places she'd wanted to visit since she was a child; it was nice to see Sophia speaking with that illusion. Her pink lips moved to the sound of her words and made me want to get closer and stole a kiss from her.

Although I was still half naked while we were sitting on the sofa, she had asked for a shirt. I smiled remembering that moment and how Sophia blushed.

"Jared..." She shyly said as we entered to the suite and I turned on the light. She was behind me, and I turned my head to see her. Sophia was still at the balcony door. Why didn't she come in?

"What?" I asked approaching to her. She stared at the ground playing nervously with her hands.

"Could you give me a shirt?" Sophia looked up to find my interrogative eyes and a brow raised.

"You're already using one." I told her not understanding the point of this conversation. She shook her said and gnawed her lower lip.

"Yeah, I know... but what I mean... I... you could..." She made a pause closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "I would like another one, please?" I still was looking at her with a frown.

"Why?" I naively inquired.

"Because, you know... I would like one that... isn't transparent..." As she spoke, Sophia lowered her tone, and her face reddened. The room was filled with the sound of my laughter; I couldn't help it. "Don't laugh!" She playfully slapped my chest.

"Why?" I asked again. Now I was teasing her. She seemed a little girl.

"Jared! Please... It's not the same to wear this in the dark than with light..." She timidly said folding her arms to cover herself when my eyes went directly to her breasts. It was funny see her rambling and struggling to justify her petition.

"Well... I wear it in broad daylight at an event, and nothing happened, you know?" I jokily responded bringing my lips to hers and my hand to Sophia's neck. "But don't worry, I would give you one." And then I leaned to kiss her.

It was interesting to see that Sophia was still shy in certain aspects despite the things we had already done. I found that adorable and wanted to provoke her to get those rosy cheeks again.

"What are you thinking?" She asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing." I replied shrugging.

"Really? Because you had a grin on your face." Sophia pointed out.

"I was smiling at what you just said..." I stated bringing my hand to my hair to idly scratch it. Excepting that she believed my little lie.