Part 3

Sophia's POV:

It was almost 5 pm. I've been nervous about what was coming all day. Had I gotten myself into the lion's den? I still had time to back out, maybe this was a terrible idea. Last night when I accepted it seemed like a tempting offer that I couldn't reject, and having those blue eyes looking into mine made me say yes. But after being apart all day I was having second thoughts.

But then I remembered that kiss that I gave him with a small bite at the end, and a shiver ran down my body. I needed to feel again his dainty fingers touching my skin and do the same to Jared.

Another thing that was worrying me was the fact that he was a celebrity and I didn't know anything about him. Even if I wanted to google him, I couldn't because I didn't know his last name either. During the morning as I was thinking about it, I got an idea to know him better when I meet him again.

A message arrived at my phone, it was from him. He was saying the car should be there. I looked out the window and effectively he was right. Before I left my house, I had checked my appearance in the mirror. Today I wanted to feel more like myself as a result I was wearing an off-shoulder white top, skinny jeans and boots. I also had pulled my long hair into a braid.

I grabbed my purse and got out of my apartment. The black car was in front of my portal, and a woman in a suit was leaning against the driver's door. "You must be Sophia." She told me and I nodded. And afterwards, I got into the vehicle and my first thought was that this seemed like a fucking movie.

The ride passed quickly and without realizing I was already at the door of his suite, I knocked and the door opened seconds later; I suffered the same effect as the first time. His blue eyes penetrated me, and I forgot how to breathe. Jared had an impressive gorgeousness. Today his hair was messy, and he was wearing a slightly transparent black shirt. Seriously... what's wrong with this guy and this kind of clothes? Don't take me wrong, I wasn't complaining about it at all; this made him sexier.

"Hi, come in, beauty." Jared said in a low voice while he moved aside to let me pass.

"Hello, how are you?" I replied as I came in, on the process my arm touched his body and I felt a quiver again. This increased my nerves, between the awkwardness of the situation and the fact that the firsts times you hang out with someone new are already weird, I was feeling a little woozy.

He explained me his day as he led me into the couch and we settled down. I couldn't help perceiving that on the table next to us were a few papers with some write handed notes.

"What are these?" I said grabbing one of them and reading out loud what was written. "Demon, where did my angel go?"

"These are possible ideas for some songs... I'm a musician." He answered taking the little paper from my hands and getting up, then he took the rest of the notes and went to his bag to store them. He didn't want me to see it?

"Really? I would say you were a model or an actor..." I told him meanwhile he was coming back to the sofa. This time Jared sat down closer to me and put one arm on the back of the couch.

"I dabbled into that a little, too." He blew it off like it was nothing as he ran his fingers through his disheveled hair with the other hand.

"Oh, wow..." I was amazed and speechless. Jared's soulful eyes were looking intensely at me. That remained me to last night, when we were ogling to each other. That memory made me blush.

"And what about you, beauty?" It was hard to focus having him analyzing you like that.

"I am an interior designer... I bet that's sounds boring to you." I added shrugging. I was sitting with one leg crossed and the other hanging on the edge of the couch. And he rested his back against the sofa and his head tilted to stare at me.

"So, I'm sure that you've an eye for art... fascinating." The way Jared said that last word, dragging the letters, it sent instantly chills over my body. I looked down just a few seconds and when I looked back at him, his face was only inches away from mine. And I felt his right hand in my neck and his thumb touching my cheek. "You're beautiful, Sophia." I liked when he called me 'beauty', but the times he said my name were mesmerizing.

"Thanks..." I murmured as his eager eyes consumed me.

Jared moistened his bottom lip, with the help of the hand he already had in my neck, gently pulled me closer to kiss me. His other hand went to my waist, consequently I slowly ran my hand over that arm, caressing with my fingers his soft skin. Beyond those caresses, we were lost in the kiss. Jared's lips were smooth, and our mouths were dancing together, in a slow and addictive rhythm.

I had been nervous all day and seconds before the kiss I still was, but now I was starting to relax. His kisses caused that effect on me. I felt how the hand that was at my waist began to climb up my back through the fabric, and a little moan escaped from my lips. I decided to break the passionate kiss before going too far, I'd rather know him a little more first.

"I have an idea; it is like a game to know each other..." I said after putting a little distance between us, his right hand went back to the couch and his left one was settled on my right thigh. "You know the 20 questions game, right?" Jared nodded. "Well, the idea is making questions to each other, but to do it more interesting we aren't going to make the questions..." as I was speaking, he frowned and a confusion look appeared on his beautiful face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that we are not going to make the them; I found a list with a bunch of questions and they're gonna be a surprise, you understand now?" I nervously said playing with my hands.

"Oh, I understand." He smiled. "I see you came here prepared." Jared said raising his eyebrow and I shrug my shoulders not knowing what to say. "And what kind of questions are they?" He caressed my thigh and then grabbed the back of my knee and put my leg above one of his.

"Of all kind..." I replied looking into his blue eyes.

"Okay, let's start!" He said excited. "How do we do it?"

"You say a random number and then we look at the matching question, and you have to answer it... and then I do the same." As I was explaining this, I was grabbing my phone to search for the list.

"And what if one of us doesn't want to answer?" Jared said putting his hand on his jaw, and one of his fingers touched his lips. I could say that he was up to something.

"Well, the point of the game is to answer them honestly to know each other... Unless you have dark secrets and you don't want them to be revealed." Now was my turn to raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, beauty... if you knew." Jared murmured in a deep voice that made my body tremble. "Well, I suggest that if someone doesn't want to respond, the other proposes a challenge."

"That's truth or dare, Jared." I told him rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, but it will be interesting, too." He replied giving me a smile and it was impossible to say no.

"Okay, whatever. Tell me a number, from one to one-hundred." Jared again put his hand on my body, this time on my knee. It was like he couldn't keep himself from touching me.

"Wow, twenty-six." I scrolled down the list searching for the number, even though I wasn't looking at him I could feel his eyes staring at me.

"God." I said shocked when I saw the question and he looked at me intrigued. "You're locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?" When I was reading out loud I could feel my cheeks blushing. Of all the questions, did he have to choose this one?