Part 5

Jared POV's:

"All I want right now is your lips and your hips pressed against mine." Sophia said begging. That was music to my ears. Since I placed my hands on her waist while she was dancing I was provoking her, I intended to hear Sophia state that she desired me.

As she was saying that words, she wrapped her arms around my neck; following her wish I set my hands in Sophia's waist to pull her hips against mine, simultaneously I pressed my lips to hers. The kiss started gently but progressively it became bolder and passional.

Behind her was a table, so without breaking the kiss I guided her there and I lifted her up on it. As I did it our bodies rubbed against each other and I felt my cock twitch on my zipper. The whine that escaped from her mouth when I placed myself between her legs, was a sign that she could feel my length too.

Our kisses were more intense now. I felt her delicate hands on my shoulders under the fabric that still covered my body, although seconds later my shirt fell to the floor. Sophia broke the kiss and with one hand on my chest, she gently pulled me back a little. Her innocent green eyes were stained with lust when she examined my body. Still gasping for the kissing session, Sophia spoke. "Much better this way, your revealing clothes were driving me insane." She chewed her lower lip.

"Oh, yeah?" I answered raising an eyebrow. "You know what's driving me insane?" She looked directly into my eyes, saying no with her head. How could she be so adorable and at the same time so seductive? "You." She flushed and bit her fingernail shyly. Gee, I love when her cheeks redden, she is so cute.

"Come here." Sophia responded with her sweet voice grabbing one of my necklaces to get me closer. This was becoming a habit, and I must admit that I loved it. In a heartbeat I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

My hands ran through her body; my fingers found the hem of her top and I snuck them in, touching her silky skin. I had to feel her; I wanted the skin-to-skin contact. With that in mind, I decided to take off her top. As soon as that piece of clothing was on the ground, I take a quick look at her body.

Sophia was wearing a red bra, and that reminded me of last night when she wore that dress. Definitely, red was her color; I wondered if her panties would be matching. With my hands on her back I held her tight, enjoying her warm skin touching mine. She licked my neck as she was pulling her legs up and wrapping them around my waist. Her sassy tongue had traveled to my 'provehito in altum' tattoo now. I tilted my head back letting go a groan as I imagined that playful mouth in my throbbing cock.

After she had enjoyed kissing my neck and part of my collarbone, I took control. I leaned her back on the table, giving me access to her body. I was kissing and softly biting her flat stomach. Her reaction was to arch her back, and then my hands went to Sophia's back, with the intention of unhooking the bra.

Before doing it, I looked up to her. She was with her mouth slightly open and staring at me with those lovely eyes, providing me a look of approval, I proceeded. After removing it from her gorgeous figure, I grabbed her wrists with my hands and I took them above Sophia's head. "Don't move them, beauty." I said with my lips brushing hers and she agreed. Once she nodded, I caressed her arms as my hands traveled to her breasts, I was eager to taste that part of her body.

With my hand I fondled one of them, while my mouth was playing with the other. The moment my teeth captured her nipple, Sophia cried out my name. It sounded so much better than in my mind. That was all I needed to accelerate the things. I was finding pleasure in worshiping her and listening the pleasant sounds she was doing; however, I had the ardent desire of being inside her.

I stopped touching her to scoop her up. Sophia hugged me while I brought us to the luxurious bed. Once there, we broke up our contact for a few moments and I had the opportunity to remove my pants. I also picked up a condom from the box I placed on the nightstand earlier. She was taking off her boots and was going to do the same with her jeans, but I stopped her. I wanted to do it. When I did so, I saw her red underwear and couldn't avoid the grin that appeared on my face.

I positioned myself between her legs. She placed one leg around my waist while her hands caressed my torso. I fiercely kissed her at the same time I pressed my considerable length on Sophia's thigh. I slid my fingers into her panties; I wasted no time spreading her folds with my digits and hearing Sophia moaning I spoke. "Fuck, you're soaking wet..." Her response wasn't with words, instead she rubbed herself against my fingers looking for more stimulation. "You like this, don't you?" I said as I teasingly stroked her swollen clit.

"Yes, I do." Sophia muttered lost in pleasure. I slowly buried two fingers into her, feeling her tightness I felt my dick pulse against my boxers. "Please, Jared. I want you." She was as turned on as I was.

Gently pulling my fingers out, I got rid of her lingerie. After that, Sophia helped me with my underwear. When my member was finally free, she instantly wrapped her right hand on it, giving me some strokes. I shut my eyes, experiencing pleasure. Where had the shy girl gone now? There was no sign of her, now beneath me was Sophia's wild side. It was very captivating not knowing which side I would find next.

Opening my eyes, I searched on the sheets the preservative, but Sophia had it in her other hand. Breaking the envelope with her teeth, she looked at me raising an eyebrow, then she delicately put the elastic on me and I involuntarily let out a growl. I was dying to immerse myself inside her.

Adjusting my position between her legs, Sophia wrapped them on my waist, and she placed her hand on my arm before digging into her. Wanting to see her reaction, I stared at her green eyes when I carefully slid into her core, I felt her tightness covering my cock. Sophia tightened her grip on my arm, while slightly opening her lips and dropping her head back. After feeling her body adapt to mine, I started to accelerate the pace.

I reached down my head, moving my lips to her throat and biting down her neck. Afterwards, I went to Sophia's lips to cover up the moans. She received me with desire and unbridled lust.

After a while – on the hunt for our release – I felt her body starting to tense under me, thus made me feel my orgasm closer too. Grabbing Sophia's hips, I rocked my body faster against hers.

"Oh, my God." She shouted as she touched herself. Meanwhile, I slammed my throbbing dick deep inside her. "Jared!" Sophia moaned my name as she exploded around me.

"Holy shit." I snarled at the same time I felt my own climax. When I pulled out, her body was still trembling. I laid down beside her looking at the ceiling and catching my breath. That was intense.

I turned around leaning on one elbow to see her. Sophia was recovering too, and when she realized I was looking at her, she brought her hands to her face to hide from my fascinated gaze.

"Don't be so shy now, beauty." She unglued a pair of fingers of her right hand to look at me with just one eye. The only way to describe that gesture of hers: fucking adorable. "Come here." I said as I rested my head on the pillow and pointed at my chest with one hand. She did what I told her by getting rid of her shyness and leaning on my body. She began caressing my torso while I took my hand to her braid and played with it. We stayed like this, in silence; and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling an emptiness by my side. She wasn't there. Sophia left? I got out of the bed putting my underwear on. She could not have left, could she? I went to look around the suite. She was not in the room, nor in the living room. Would she be in the bathroom? I went there, but nothing. I was going crazy, why was she gone? We were having a good time. But then it clicked in my mind, the balcony. She had to be there.