Part 20

Sophia's POV:

I didn't know Jared that well yet, but I knew something was bothering him. The minute I walked out the bathroom and found him leaned against the door with his eyes closed, I instantly realized something was wrong.

I tentatively approached to him with the intention of comfort Jared, but instead we had the most primal sex experience I ever had. The memory of Jared fucking me hard against the door was something I wouldn't forget in this lifetime; that would remain there along with the pleasant feeling of his muscles tightening under my fingertips and the grunts he let out as he reached his orgasm.

Right now, I was genuinely enjoying watching them from the side of the stage. It was the first time I was seeing this side of my man and was like finding a gemstone. I was beyond mesmerized with Jared, seeing him performing was incredible. He was a natural. From his way of singing to how he interacted with the audience, he had me totally captivated: I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Every once in a while, Jared looked at me and I couldn't help the feeling of excitement, it was like having a bunch of butterflies in my stomach.

My favorite part of the night was when Jared invited a fan to hit the stage and joked with him. Jared looked so happy at the time that it made me wonder once again what had happened hours before. I made a mental note to ask him why he was upset when we were alone later.

Emma was taking me back to Jared's dressing room while the boys were playing their last song, she said afterwards the craziness would start and it would be better if I was out the way of the staff.

All went so fast and before I knew it, Jared and I were back in my apartment: lying quietly in my bed. I had my head resting comfortably on his bare chest while he lightly caressed my hair. I did not see his face but possibly he would have his eyes closed just like me. His slow heartbeat and breathing were music to my ears; he was calmer and more relaxed than a few hours ago, maybe he could even be half-asleep.

"Angel, are you still awake?" My voice was just a soft whisper; I didn't want to rouse him if he was already sleeping.

"Mm-hmm." I felt his murmur vibrate on my cheek, causing a small and pleasant tickle. "You good?" He said with such a tender voice, it was that kind of tone that makes you feel sheltered.

"Yes, are you?" I asked touching with my fingertips his belly.

"Yeah, why?" I immediately raised my head from his chest, placing my elbow on the bed and changing my position to look him in the face.

"What happened earlier? Do you want to talk about it now?" I questioned a little unsure of what his reaction would be.

"It was silly, beauty." He replied shrugging before I lifted an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? You seemed pretty upset..." I said, gently stroking his cheek.

"Yes, I know. I was worried about your time alone with Shannon because you know, he was a bit cold before I left and..." I could read the concern he was talking about in his eyes as he spoke. His tone became taut as he continued explaining the cause for his behavior. "And then something happened in an interview that I didn't like" He shrugged again.

"Oh, I see..." I relaxed a bit knowing the reasons. "What happened in the interview?" Since he was a bit vague, I asked curiously as my hand traveled to his brawny shoulder. His skin was as soft as silk, and I never would get enough of him.

"I'd rather you tell me about your conversation with Shannon." Jared instantly changed the subject while his hands grabbed me by the arms and tugged me over his divine body. Now my legs were intertwined with his, and my chest covered by my nightgown grazed his bare chest. My fingers caressed his short hair while his hands rubbed my arms and back.

"It was fine." I said losing myself on the blue of his eyes.

"What does that even mean?" Confusion was all over his gorgeous face.

"He was distant, yeah. But after a while he was kinder. I think he just wants to look after his little brother." I smiled reassuringly at him.

"What did you two talk about?"

"He basically asked me questions about you... I guess Shannon wanted to see if I know things about you or am just a gold digger or something." I shrugged.

"So, a third degree, huh?" He humorously said raising an eyebrow.

"Yep." I chuckled.

"I've been worrying about nothing then..." Jared said thoughtfully.

"Mm-hmm." I said licking my lips. I was about to ask about his other problems, but the tiredness was the one that spoke for me with a small yawn.

"Oh, you're tired beauty, aren't you?" He said kissing my forefront. I just nodded. "I presume I drained you tonight..." Now his voice was low and deep, with a malicious smirk. One of his hands was laying on the back of my neck as his thumb slowly touched my cheekbone.

"You did it, and you're such a whore." I remarked trying to mock him but failing and making him laugh.

"Am I supposed to be offended by that? Beauty, you'll need to try harder." He chewed his lower lip to hold his laughter. Instinctively I mimicked his action: I moistened my lips before biting them, but my purpose was to contain my desire to kiss those deliciously pink lips.

"I will." I added sticking my tongue out playfully. In one swift move, Jared was pressing his mouth against mine. I was tired but the instant his smooth lips touched mine, something inside of me revived. Jared was the spark that ignited my inner fire.

And what started out as a peak rapidly turned into a needy kiss. His warm tongue was dictating our tempo; and while my hands were placed on his ample shoulders, Jared's were traveling to my hips.

We were still stuck in that fervent kiss, when Jared turned us around. It seemed that we never had enough, we were always thirsty for the other. I moaned in his mouth feeling his body over mine. My nipples were already hard when he broke the kiss to bring his lips to my sensitive neck.

Jared licked my neck first to bit it softly after, that action made me arch my spine. By doing so, from my mouth escaped a whine and it wasn't from the pleasure he was giving me. Jared continued his path of wet kisses on my skin. I closed my eyes trying to focus on my boyfriend instead of the ache, but I could not.

"Ouch..." I cried out feeling again that low back pain. "Stop, Jared." I whispered gently pushing him away a little bit.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I don't know, my back hurt all of the sudden." I opened my eyes and spotted Jared with a little grin instead of a frown as I pictured when I perceived his worried voice seconds before. "Why such face?" I asked confused.

"It's not all of the sudden, Sophia. I caught you dancing and jumping as if there was no tomorrow during the concert. That, plus our crazy sex earlier, may have induced a bad move at some point; and now your back it's hurting." He told me his logical explanation, and was probably right. "You need to rest."

"That makes sense..." I thought out loud as he positioned himself next to me.

"Yes. It's probably my fault. I was too extreme with you, and I won't do it a–" Was he going to say what it sounded? It was one of the best sex experiences I ever had, and he didn't want to repeat? Hell no!

"What? No, no, no." I cut him off. "I really liked it, and you weren't too much, but I need to be more careful next time." He nodded approvingly pleased with my answer, but with and smile he added:

"If there's another time." I knew he was kidding, but I still slapped his arm joyously. "It's time to sleep, my feisty girl needs to rest." I smiled biting my lower lip when he used that name for me, every time he said my girl my heart skipped a beat.

"Okay, my angel." I replied molding my body again to his to find our sleeping position.

~ To be continued ~

Author's note: Thank you if you're still reading this story! And I'm sorry for make you wait so long, I'm a bad person ik :(