10. NDA

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out, seeing Christian standing there waiting on me

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out, seeing Christian standing there waiting on me. His eyes widened as he looked me up and down, holding his hand out, as I grabbed it.

"You look beautiful." He spoke, leaning down and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you, and you look handsome as ever." I smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist, leading me further into his home, as I looked around in awe. Everything in here was so expensive looking, even though there was no doubt in my mind that everything in here was expensive. His home looked more like an art studio, rather than a house, but I guess that's how he wanted his place to look. "Nice place."

"Thank you. Would you like some wine?"

"Yes, please." I took a seat on the couch, while he wandered into the kitchen, returning with two glasses of white wine.

"Dinner will be ready soon." He said, handing me a glass. I thanked him, taking a sip, as he sat next to me. I'm not sure why, but his presence really intimidated me. I cleared my throat a little, trying to act as if this beautiful man wasn't fazing me at all, but he was. "So...how is the building coming along?"

"So far so good, but I'm sure you didn't ask me to dinner to discuss work." I stated, making him smile.

"No, I didn't." He admitted, standing up and holding his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it, getting up from the couch, as I followed him into the dining room. The table was set up romantically, which confused me a little, seeing as him telling me that he didn't romance. Pulling the chair out of me, I sat down, noticing a yellow envelope was sitting next to my plate.

"What's this?"

"It's a non-disclosure agreement. It means that you cannot discuss anything about us to anyone. I'm afraid my lawyer insists on it." I furrowed my eyebrows a little, looking at him, and back down at the envelope. Was he serious right now? I downed the rest of the wine, motioning for him to top me off with another glass.

"I wouldn't tell anyone about us anyways, so this NDA really isn't necessary." I said, pushing it away from me and towards him.

"It's more to it then just that." He stood up once again, buttoning up his blazer, and holding his hand out. "Come." I grabbed his hand once again, following him as he led me up the stairs and down the hallway.

"It's just beyond this door." He said, as we stopped in front of one of the many doors he had in his house.

"What is?"

"My playroom. Now before we enter, it is important that you know that you can leave at any time."

"Why? What's in there?" I asked, feeling a little nervous about what he was about to show me. Wait...did he just say his playroom? What the hell? He pulled a key from his pocket, unlocking the door, and slowly pushing it open. The room was pitch black dark, so I couldn't see a thing, but when he turned on the lights...my eyes widened.

"Oh my God." I mumbled, seeing a red room filled with unknown devices. I knew that it was some sort of sex room, but what I didn't know was why he was showing me this. My eyes scanned the room, seeing restraints, whips, belts, and floggers that hung along the wall. In the middle of the room was a huge bed, that didn't look like it was for sleeping at all, along with a red leather couch that was off to the side of the room. Looking up at the ceiling, there was a metallic catacomb looking thing, that made me gulp at the sight of it, because I had no idea what it was for but it looked scary as hell.

I walked further into the room, getting a closer look at everything, as Christian just stood behind me. Neither of us said a word, as I walked around, looking at the different items he had hung up around the room like they were prized possessions or some shit.

"Say something." He whispered, as if he were begging me. "Please."

"Do women do this to you or do you...?" I began, but he quickly cut me off.

"I do this to women. With women. Women who want me to."

"Oh wow." I mumbled, turning away from him. "Are you a sadist?"

"I'm a dominate." He answered. "And I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me." I laughed a little, turning to face him.

"I know you lying. Why on earth would I do that?"

"To please me...and there are some rules that I have as well. If you follow them, I will reward you. If you don't, I will punish you."

"You'd punish me? Like tie me up and hang me from the ceiling?" I questioned. I wanted him to think about the next thing that he says, because I was one second away from slapping the taste out of his mouth. A small smirk spread across his lips, as he slightly nodded his head.

"Yes." And in that moment, he had me completely fucked up.

"And that is my cue to leave." I said, turning around and walking away. I hauled ass out of that room, quickly making my way downstairs, walking as fast as these high heels would allow me to. "Wes! I'm ready to go!" Yeah, I was being loud and ratchet as hell, but I gave not one fuck! I needed to get away from this crazy ass man before I lost it.

"Destiny! Destiny wait a minute!" He called out. I stopped and turned around, glaring at him, as he quickly approached me. "I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that you'd get upset."

"You didn't think I'd get upset? You want to tie me up and whip me, as if I'm some sort of slave or some shit, but let me explain something to you MR. GREY...I will not allow anyone to enslave me, even if it is for sexual gratification! That bondage bullshit you're into is a form of slavery and I'll be damned if I take part in whatever you got going on!" I snapped. I didn't realize how angry I was until I felt my hands shaking, and I knew I had to calm myself down.

Christian was just staring at me. I'm guessing he was processing everything I had just said, so when his eyes widened a little, everything must've came into focus for him.

"Oh dear God, Destiny. I didn't mean to..." He stammered, running his fingers through his hair. I knew he was too good to be true and I felt like an idiot for even thinking that he and I could possibly build something together.

"I have to go." I turned and walked off, seeing Wes standing near the elevator, as he pressed the button.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just have a splitting headache." I lied, as we stepped on to the elevator. I saw Christian rushing over towards the elevator, just as the doors were about to close.

"Destiny." He said.

"Christian." And just like that, the doors were closed.