24. Elliot's Birthday Pt. 2

After Christian and I made up, we headed back downstairs to the party so he could meet my friends, but to my surprise

After Christian and I made up, we headed back downstairs to the party so he could meet my friends, but to my surprise...they were being entertained by none other than the birthday boy himself.

"Elliot seems to be having a good time with your friends." Christian grumbled. Yeah, especially Audrey. I thought to myself. It was clear that the Grey men had a thing for black women, but who could blame them? We are phenomenal women.

"I know right." I said, as we approached them. "What are you guys doing?"

"Taking a few shots, celebrating the birthday king and queen!" Peyton said, referring to both Elliot and Audrey.

"Hold up, hold up...is this who I think it is?" Audrey asked, grinning hard, as she looked at both me and Christian.

"Oh God, here we go. Yes, this is my boyfriend Christian. Babe, these are my friends. This is Audrey, that's Peyton, Kennedy, Natalie, and Valentina."

"Very nice to meet you all. Destiny has told me a lot about you all." He said, shaking their hands.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Grey. You've definitely made our best friend very happy over the last few weeks." Valentina said.

"I plan on making her happy for as long as she'll let me." I blushed, as all my friends "awwwed" making me roll my eyes at how extra they were being.

Soon after, Mia came rolling out a four tear cake, smiling widely, as she and the rest of us started singing happy birthday to Elliot. He threw his head back and sighed heavily, mugging Mia, who smiled mischievously at him.

"Make a wish, big bro." She said, as he closed his eyes and blew out the candles. The crowd clapped and cheered, as he cut the first slice of cake. "How does it taste?"

"It's actually not bad. You did good, brat." He said, teasing her. Everyone else then crowded around the cake, grabbing a slice, and I can honestly say that Mia put her foot in this cake. It was undeniably delicious and I just might hire her to bake me a cake whenever my birthday came around. "Okay, so we had cake, but now it's time to get the real party started! You still coming out right, Christian?" I looked back at him, awaiting his answer, because regardless on if he decides to come or not...I was still going out to turn up with my friends.

"Do you honestly think I'm going to allow my girlfriend to go out without me? Especially with you? Of course I'm coming." He grumbled, making me laugh. He was seriously overprotective, but I liked that he wanted to keep me safe. Deron would've just sent me on my way, waiting until I was having a good time, to turn around and start some unnecessary bullshit.

"Well in that case...we need to get changed, but I don't want to bypass the party goers in our skimpy little outfits." I said, as both Christian and Elliot narrowed their eyes at me.

"How skimpy?" They both asked. The only difference between their question was that Christan didn't like the idea of me wearing something skimpy, all while Elliot seemed to be intrigued with what we planned on wearing.