12. Unexpected Visitors

"Destiny? You have visitors

"Destiny? You have visitors." Wes said, knocking on my bedroom door. I was fast asleep, dreaming about a tall, white, and handsome man, with the most beautiful grey eyes ever, but of course my dreams were interrupted by people showing up at my house unannounced. 

Wait a damn minute? Nobody knew where I lived except...Christian? So who could it be?

Stretching out my body, I groaned at how tired I was, as I climbed out of bed and headed out of my room. It had been a few days since Christian and I had sex in the building, but I was still sore and feening for more of him. 

"Well look who finally decided to get her lazy butt up out of bed." I stopped at the bottom of the stairs, smiling widely, when I saw my parents standing in my living room. 

"What are ya'll doing here?" I shrieked, running into their arms. 

"We came to surprise you and check out your new place. Plus, I wanted to see how things are going with the building." My mom said, kissing my cheek.

"So in other words...you just came down here to spy on me?"

"Pretty much." I rolled my eyes and shook my head, looking back at Wes, who was laughing at us. 

"Can you please take my parents things up to the guest bedroom?" I asked him.

"Right away." He responded.

"So...how long do you both plan on staying in Seattle?"

"Not long. A couple of days or so." My dad answered, looking out the window. "Demi and Demetrius are on a school trip for the weekend, so we don't expect them back until Sunday night."

"Speaking of the twins, how did their prom go?" I asked, anxious about which dress Demi picked. I hadn't heard from her since I sent her the dresses, which kinda upset me, because I figured that she would at least send me pictures.

"They looked very beautiful and handsome. Demi wore the emerald green dress that you picked out and Demetrius wore an Armani tuxedo, and they both looked like they stepped out of a magazine." My mom beamed. "You did good picking out her dress, even though Desiree wasn't too happy about Demi choosing your dress over hers." 

"Welp, not my problem."

"When is this feud between you and your sister going to end?" My dad asked.

"Whenever she apologizes for the stunt she pulled two years ago." I said, not wanting to have this conversation. "Are you guys hungry? I can cook lunch or we can go out and grab something. I can even show you the building, mom. I have an amazing contractor who's been working around the clock to get the place finished."

"That sounds perfect." She said, still wandering around the house.

"Okay...well, I'm going to get dressed and I'll meet you guys back here in a few minutes." I walked off and headed to my room, trying my best not to seem irritable. I really didn't expect my parents to just pop up out of the blue, especially when they're only here to see what I'm up to. That only told me that they didn't trust me and if I'm being honest...I'm the last person they should be worried about.