45.) Getting Settled

One Week Later

One Week Later

"I don't want you leaving this house without at least two security details!" Christian snapped at me. My back was facing him, as I rolled my eyes, continuing to hang up my clothes in our shared closet.

"I heard you the first three hundred times, Christian." I huffed, shaking my head. "But Wes is more than capable of taking care of me! He's been doing it for years and as you can see...I'm perfectly fine!"

"Wes is very highly trained and skilled, there's no doubt about it, but I'd feel better knowing that he had backup just in case he can't handle himself properly." I dropped my head in my hands, feeling like a complete prisoner, which was starting to stress me out.

*A Week Earlier*

I was laying across the backseat, with my head in Christian's lap, dozing off as he ran his fingers through my hair. He knew how much I loved that, but if he expected to get any sexual play tonight...this wasn't the way to go.

"How soon do you want to start bringing your stuff up?" He asked me.

"I'll handle everything tomorrow, but I will need help bringing my things up." I told him, keeping my eyes closed.

"I'll take care of it, baby. You just focus on getting your business up and running, and I'll handle the rest." I smiled a little and nodded my head, slowly dozing back off, until I felt myself being shook a little. "Hey wake up... we're home." I sat up and stretched a little, moving some lose curls out of my face.

"Sir." Taylor said, as he and Wes quickly got out of the car.

"Stay here." He told me, climbing out of the car. He and the rest of the bodyguards huddled together, looking at something I couldn't even see, which forced me to get out of the car. I walked over to where they were all standing, noticing that my car was completely trashed!

"What happened?" I asked, as Christian grabbed me. "That's my car, what happened to my car?!" In one swift motion, Christian pulled me away, telling Taylor to check around and call him when it was safe. He opened the passenger door for me and I climbed inside, asking him where we were going, but he didn't answer me.

"Wes! Go check on Audrey and make sure she's alright!" I called out, opening the door back up. Wes stopped me from getting out of the car, assuring me that he'd get her out of there and take her some place safe. I nodded, closing the door back, as Christian hopped into the driver's seat and pulled off.

"You're shaking. Are you okay?" Christian asked, looking over at me.

"I don't know. I mean...who did that? Was it Leila? Do you think she would do something like that?"