46.) Gia Matteo

The elevator doors opened as I stepped out, walking into the house, as I looked around the living room

The elevator doors opened as I stepped out, walking into the house, as I looked around the living room. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the living room and the bedroom, but those were the only two rooms I planned on adding things to. Well that, and the spare bedroom that Christian used to use for his subs, but since those days are over...I'll just use that room for my own personal reasons. 

"Hi Destiny. Welcome home." Gail smiled, coming into the living room. She grabbed my purse and jacket from me, asking if I was hungry and if I needed anything. It was clear that she took her job serious, but I liked how hard working she was.

"No, I'm fine at the moment. Thank you though." I told her. 

"Mr. Grey is in his study, finishing up a call, but I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything." I nodded my head, as she smiled and walked away. I headed upstairs to change clothes before this Gia person gets here. Walking down the hallway, I found myself stopping outside of the Red Room, opening the door and stepping inside. It had been a while since we've been in here, mainly because we've been sticking to having sex in the bedroom and the shower, but other then that...this room was completely useless to us at the moment.

I walked further into the room, looking at the devices that hung along the wall, stopping when I got to a small hive looking drawer. I opened it, rummaging around, until I found a small clamp looking thing. I furrowed my eyebrows, examining it, as I held it up to get a better look.

"Those are nipple clamps." I heard Christian say, as I jumped and quickly turned around, dropping the clamps.

"You're gonna make me die at an early age, if you keep sneaking up on me like that!" I huffed, bending over to pick it up. 

"Here...let me show you." He grabbed my hand and eased the nipple clamp on my finger, tightening it up, as I hissed a little. "It's more intense when you take it off." He snatched it off, making me jump a little, as I grabbed my now throbbing finger.

"That's brutal."

"Some like the pain that can bring pleasure." He said, putting the clamps back in their rightful place. 

"I bet." I mumbled, walking up to a glass case. "What's this?"

"Okay...that's enough show and tell. Gia will be here any minute."

"At least tell me what it is, or at least what it does."

"I lock them around your ankles, giving me complete control over your bottom half." He answered.

"Oh really?" I said, arching an eyebrow. "Care to demonstrate?" A sexy smirk spread across his lips, as he checked the time on his watch.

"Alright...but not here." And with that, he threw me over his shoulder, carrying me out of the room; just as Ms. Jones came walking around the corner. "Ms. Jones." I looked up at her, moving some of my hair out of the way, clearly embarrassed that she was witnessing this.