25. Safe Word

We arrived at Escala almost twenty minutes later, practically ripping our clothes off of one another, after he had instructed Taylor to make sure that my friends, Elliot, Mia, Ana, and Kate made it home safely

We arrived at Escala almost twenty minutes later, practically ripping our clothes off of one another, after he had instructed Taylor to make sure that my friends, Elliot, Mia, Ana, and Kate made it home safely. That was a job for both him and Wes, along with two other security details that he had.

Slamming my back against the wall, Christian pinned my hands above my head, kissing me roughly as he pressed himself up against me.

"You don't know how bad I want you right now." He murmured against my lips.

"Not as bad as I want you." I responded, as the elevator door opened. He lifted me up over his shoulder and carried me upstairs, not bothering to put me down until we made it to the Red Room. Once he sat me down, he instructed me to take my dress off and kneel by the door. I did what I was told, not being able to calm myself down, knowing that I was about to have the best orgasms ever in a mere matter of minutes.

Once Christian joined me in the room, he started moving around, stopping every now and then before moving once again. I almost blurted out "damn dude, what the fuck are you doing" but I had to stop myself when I felt his presence behind me.

"What's your safe word?" He asked me.

"Stop." I told him.

"Seriously?" He squinted his eyes, making me laugh a little, because he knew that I was dead serious about "stop" being my safe word.

"Alright fine. I'll just change it to...umm...red." 

"Good. Remember that." He placed a blindfold over my eyes, and I'm not going to lie...I got a little nervous about that. Knowing that I couldn't see what was coming or what he had going on scared the hell out of me, but as long as I remember the safe word...I should be good.

Feeling him grab my arms, I stood up and slowly walked over to where ever the hell he was guiding me to, trying to pace myself just in case he accidentally knocks me into something. 

"If you run me into anything, Christian, I swear to-" I couldn't even finish my sentence, before I felt a stinging slap to my bare ass.

"Quiet." He whispered in my ear. I could sense the smirk he had on his face, as he laid me down, and spread my legs wide. "I want you to relax." He started tying my wrists with some type of rope from what I could feel, pulling against it to make sure that I was secure, before moving to my ankles. God, what did I get myself into? Once I was restrained, he walked away, leaving me naked and exposed with all my business out in the open. I nervously bit down on my bottom lip, turning my head to the side, when I heard some low, creepy music start to play. I hated that I couldn't see anything, only because I wanted to know what the hell was going on, but soon enough...I was about to find out.

Christian's hand caressed my face, pulling on my chin, so that I could stop biting on my bottom lip. I don't know why that turned him on so much, but I made a mental note to start doing it more often. His hand this went from my face, slowly inching down the rest of my body, as I squirmed a little.

"Relax..." He whispered, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. "Focus more on the music and less on my touch."

"That would be easier for me if the music wasn't so terrible...sir." I smirked, feeling him gently graze my nipple with his teeth, making me hiss a little. "Mmmhh..." All of a sudden, he stopped touching me, as he got up and walked to what sounded like the far side of the room. When he returned, I jumped when I heard a loud vibrating sound, before feeling that intense vibration against my clit. I gasped, arching my back a little, as I threw my head back and let out a loud moan. I'm not sure if it was just me or what, but the music had seemed to grow louder, as the pleasure intensified.

"How does it feel?" He asked me.

"S-sooooo gooooooddddd!" My mouth fell open, as I licked my lips, forcing myself not to bite them; even though I wanted to so bad. My legs started shaking, as I tried to grip the closest thing in my reach, but I couldn't find anything. "I'm so close to cumming!" When I announced that, he pulled the vibrating toy away from my throbbing clit, replacing it with his warm, wet tongue. I couldn't even brace myself before my entire body jerked, from his gentle touch alone, sending me into orgasmic frenzy. I wanted nothing more than to cover my mouth, drowning out the sounds of my loud moans, but since I was restrained I had no choice but to scream out. 

"Your juices are so sweet." He whispered, pecking my lips. I laid there breathing heavily, trying to calm myself down, until I felt something cold being dragged across my body.

"What the-?" I murmured, squirming from the ticklish movements. It seemed as if my sexual craving had intensified and I wanted more of whatever it was that he was planning on doing to me. Who knew I'd be enjoying this so much? Just a couple of weeks ago, I refused to even acknowledge him because of this, but now? I think I could get used to it. Out of nowhere, I felt a gentle smack of whatever it was that he was hitting me with, as I jumped a little. I let out a shocking gasp, not expecting whatever that was. He hit me again and again, not knowing that these painless hits were seriously freaking me out and turning me on, until they finally stopped. I heard him drop it on the floor, before he climbed in between my legs, kissing me long and hard before his lips started trailing down my body. I couldn't move, I couldn't see, but I could feel my body burning up as I let out gasping moans; feeling as he thrusted into me out of nowhere.

"Shit!" He hissed, placing kisses on my lips and neck, pounding into me as I tried to move my arms; so I could wrap them around his neck. It was no use though. I was seriously restrained and as much as I didn't want to like it...I loved every minute of it. "Oh Destiny!" He moaned harshly in my ear, showing me no ounce of mercy, as he continued to fill me up with his long, thick stick. Whoever said white boys had small dicks were seriously mistaken. 

"Mmmmm, harder!" I demanded, biting down on my bottom lip. He grunted, grabbing my chin, as he slammed his lips against mine.

"As you wish." A few pumps later, I was screaming his name, having yet another powerful orgasm; while Christian followed suit, shooting his seeds deep inside of me. My entire body shook, as I felt Christian's heavy body collapse on top of mine, as we both laid in silence...breathing loudly. He then reached up and pulled my blindfold off, placing a kiss on my lips, before climbing off of me. I watched as he untied the ropes from my wrists and ankles, laying back down next to me, as he wrapped his arms around me. "Did you want to go home? I know you have company, and I don't want to keep you from them."

"They'll be okay. Besides...I'd rather stay here with you." I told him. Truth be told, I was too exhausted to move, and I didn't want to go home and get bombarded with a million questions. I'll just save that for tomorrow morning. He helped me out of bed, carrying me down the hall and into his bedroom, gently laying me down. 

"Get some sleep. You look exhausted." He said, leaning down and kissing my lips. He eased into bed next to me, pulling me into his embrace once again, as he held me close to him. I could feel his heart beating against my back, putting me at ease, as I closed my eyes...instantly falling asleep.