Birthday?

(So I messed up the facts in the last chapter. Since Queen were touring for there Hot Space album they were not in london. I went back and fixed it.)

(At this point in time Rose has been back in time for a. Little over a year. It is now 1983! Time travel is a messy thing so Rose will have an effect on different things in the past. With that said Let's Go...)

(Rose was born Jun 5, 1996 it is now Jun 5, 1983)

I have been in the 80's for awhile now. I've moved into Fred's place and it's amazing. We are like best friends and basically inseparable. Brian and Roger are cool with me now amd i'm close with thrm aswell. We are still trying to find a way to save Fred. I have gone out with him when he clubs, he wants me there and I said what's the harm anyway, I won't have to be worred about being hit on. I try my best to get in the way of his hook ups, I just pray that what I can do makes a difference. Loosing him now would completly kill me, I've become so close to him I can't imagine my life without him.
                                   💜
I woke up and relized what day it was. "Crap!" I mumbled rolling over in bed. "I guess I never age now!" I said out loud to myself. Well it's my kind of birthday? I guess. But really can you celabrate your birthday on the date of your birth years before you were ever born?

My bedroom door opened and Freddie walked in grinning. Brian turned the light on keeping is eyes away from me. I smirked when Roger pulled Deaky in by his shirt. Deaky had his eyes covered with his hand.  "What are four up to?" I asked sitting up in bed.Freddie sat down and pulled a cupcake from behind his back. "Happy birthday Rosie!" He cheered giving me the cake. "But? H-how?" I asked smiling looking at the candle. "Fred snooped in your bag." Brian said in a mad mothers tone with his arms crossed. "I had to know when your birthday was. I found out your last name is Starr, it's a amazing last name." He smiled at me."Thanks but I can't really celebrate a birthday twelve years before my actual birth, can I?" Brian shrugged. "And why not? It's still Jun 5 dear now blow it out and make a wish!" I smiled looking at the candle and blew it out. "What did you wish for?" I smiled at him. "Um I wished that I'd get to be with you forever Fred." It was the only wish I had anymore. Brian and Roger had sad smiled. "I'm her favorit ha!" Fred said making a face at the other three. I shook my head chuckling at his childish side. When I looked at John I saw he still had his eyes covered."Deaky?" Roger smirked at him. "W-what?" He stumbled blushing. "look." He slowly looked at me throw the hole he made in his fingers blushing. "Look see." I moved my blanket showing a Queen shirt and shorts. He let out a breath and moved his hand completly. "I told him you sleep butt naked!" Roger grinned. "Roger!" I snapped and he laugh. "A guy can dream can't he?" Roger asked smirked. I was bright red I just knew it. "And that dear is way she stays with me." Freddie said holding my hand and rolling his eyes. "That and Mr. Taylor would'nt stand for it." Brian said chuckling. "Well neither would Ms. May so!" Roger said rolling his eyes but smiling. I smirked but saw the pain in Brian's eyes. Then I remember that at this time he's not doing so well.  His marrage is falling apart and he feels unloved in his personal life. I guss I was staring at him lost in thought. "Rose?" I looked at Fred. "Mm?" He smirked. " I said put this on!" I blinked looking at the blindfold. "Um?" I looked around the room. "We'er gunna tie you down!" Roger said grinning. "Right Bri?" Roger nugged Brian. "No!" Brian rolled his eyes. "I swear I'm gunna stop showing you my songs! You all insist on making fun of them!" Freddie smirked. "Fat bottom girls and Tie your mother down are not songs that go with your caricature dear." Brian rolled his eyes. "But they are big hits so thank you."  Freddie patted Brians arm.Brian smirked. "Only because you sing them Fred." Roger groaned. "Okay ladys your both beautiful can we show her her gifts now?" Roger asked tapping his foot. "Yes yes." Fred encouraged me to put in on. I smiled  putting it on and he took my hand helping me stand.

"Come on come on hurry up!" I smirked blindfolded being led outside by Freddie. "I'm coming Fred." The smirk never left my face as I struggled to keep up with excited singer. "Okay now wait here, and no peeking Rose." I smiled at the 'dangerous' tone is voice took at the end. "Yes sir." I suluted him making him chuckle. "So this sould be fun right?" Roger asked in a playful way putting his arm on my shoulder. "To tell you the thruth Rog I'm alittle freaked out." I laughed. "You'll love it!" He said happly putting his hand on my shoulder. Brian snickered not to far away from us. "Well Roger would for that fact." At that moment I knew what Freddie was planning. 'It's a metaphor Brian!' Played in my head and I tryed my best not to laugh. I wonder if Roger ever truly said that to Brian before? "Okay on three." Freddie said. I calmed myself so I could still act suprised. After all Fred and the guys have done so much for me. I took a breath and the blindfold was removed courtesy of Brian. It took my eyes a second to ajust to the sun light but when the did I saw Deak standing in front of me. I smirked. "Oh I love it Freddie!" Freddie was smirking when I ran and Jumped onto Deaky hugging him tight. Brian and Roger laughed making Deaky blush. "Darling what?" Fred asked when I never let go Of Deaky. "You got me Deak for my birthday!" I kissed John's face a few times.He laughed nervously but hugged me back finally. I think he was afraid I'd fall off. My legs were around his waist and my arms around his neck. His arms were around my back loosly."Well no! I got you that!" Freddie said smirking and pointing to a cherry red convertible. "Oh wow!" I got off Deaky and ran to the car looking over it. "This things a classic in the future!" Freddie smirked. "It's brand new now!"Roger walked over and jumped in. "Try her out!" He smirked at me and hit it a few times. "Okay!" I jumped in the driver side smiling. "I wanna go to!" Deaky got in the middle and I started it smiling. "Cool!" I shrieked. "Wait!" Freddie shouted. I looked his way and he had a camera. "Say cheese on toast!" Brian yelled and I giggled looking at John's annoyed face. "Come on lovies smile!" I took Deaky's hand and rased it ubove our heads and Roger threw his arms out dramatically with the biggest smile. The picture was taken. "Can we go now mum?" Roger asked smirking. "Seatbelts and then you may." Brian said giving us a playful look. Roger groaned and put his on followed by me. John had already had his on. "Bye guys." I took off down the drive way and onto the street.

Next chapter will be up soon.