How did you know?/ Fred?

So this chapter is gunna have some drama!!! Kind of lol and Brian's POV. Tell me if you like the idea of the boys POV.

POV-Brian

Rose and I both noticed the way John was acting. He looked lost in thought and confusion and had a frown on his face. "Deak?" Rose aske softly getting his attention. His eyes found hers and he gulped clearly upset. "You okay?" She asked touching his shoulder. He shook his head yes looking at her hand but I could tell he was'nt. "Let's finish planning this party!" Fred said excited. Rose's eyes widened and she moved away from John giving Freddie a look. "Wow wow what party Fred?" Fred smirked at her taking her hand in his. "Darling I will use any excuse to throw a party!" She blinked and looked at Roger who was smirking making an 'oh yea' kind of face. I looked back at Deaky and he looked fisically sick. Fred and Roger walked off and I looked at Rose. "Um." I said low pointing at John.  She frowned. "I'll talk to him." She started but I shook my head. "No-no I will." I smiled at her and she returned it walking off.

I took a deep breath knowing this was about me cheating on my wife. But John dosnt understand. He has a good marriage and feels stable as I do not. I feel like I've failed my kids and myself. I gulped trying to smile and took a few steps to him. "Hey Deaky um what's going on man?" I touched his shoulder and he looked at my hand so I removed it. "How did you know?" He whispered. "What?" He looked at me eyes full of fear. "That you wanted to be with this other girl instead of your wife?"  I took a breath. "Well I-she's just so- I mean I just knew the second I started talking to her. Something happened inside of me. I finally felt like everything made perfect sense in my life. Like I was the most loved man in the world. She makes me truly happy and I havent felt that way in years. She's truly an amazing woman and I think you will all like her... The way Rosie talks she is in my life in the furture." I smiled just thinking about it. Maybe I marrie her down the road." Deaky gulped. "Why Deaky. Please don't think badly of me mate." He looked at me. "I don't think any differentially of you Bri." I titlted my head. "Then why do you ask?" He frowned again. "Um well I think I am falling for someone else." He looked down gulping. "Rose?" I asked calmly and he shook his head. "Yea. I feel terrible but It's the truth! I feel all that for her and more! But I just-I just." He gripped his hair. "Wow calm down Deaky." I remeoved his grip on his hair. "Take a breath." He did as told. "I'm so comfused Bri. I still love my wife! You can't love two people at once can you?" I chuckled. "Roger seems to love fifty peope at once."

POV-Rose

"Freddie Mercury I said NO!" I tryed to stop him. "Sorry dear but it's to late." He smirked at me playfully. I glared at him. "Oh come on you'll thank me." I rolled my eyes walking out of the kitched. Then I froze hearing Deaky's pained voice.
"Um well I think I've fallen for somone eles." "Rose?"  "Yea. I feel terrible but its the truth Bri! I feel all that for her and more! I just-I just." "Wow calm down deaky!" "Take a breath."
"I'm so confused Bri I still love my wife. You cant love two pwoplw at once can you?

Deaky might love me?

I ran out of the house to the yard and sat by the pool shaking. Wow!

"There you are! Fred is ranting on in there!" Roger laughed and sat next to me. "What's wrong?" I gulped. "Just worried about this party!" I lied and Roger smirked. "Oh you'll love it our partys are legendary Rose!" I chuckled. "I know! But you all never really say what goes on in interviews." He smirked. "Well your about to find out first hand Miss Starr." He winked. "Freddie is inviting everyone!" I gulped. "Everyone?" He smirked. "Yep." I groaned. He stood and took my hand helping me stand. "I want you to see what I got you for your birthday. Come on!" He led me into the house. Brian and John were gone. I took a breath and he led me up staors and to my bedroom. " Here." He handed me a box. I smiled and sat on my bed opening it and gasped. "Rog the color is beautiful!" He was giving me a playful look. I pulled the dress out and my eyes widened. "It's not very um well it would'nt cover much." He was smirking now. "It's sexy Rose! Try it!" He had his arms crossed. "Roger I don't think I've ever showed this much skin to anyone!" He laughed. "Come on for me!" I rolled my eyes and went to the conected bathroom and put the dress on. I was right it did'nt cover much of anything.
"I wanna see!" Roger was at the door. "Rog I-I don't know about this." He chuckled. "Come on!" I rolled my eyes and opened the door steping out feeling exposed. "Um?" He was ginning like a mad man. "Ooh."

The party was in full swing. Roger was right Fred invited everyone. People I did'nt know filled the house. I was with Roger until he ran off with some slut looking girl but who am I to talk in this dress Rog got me. It shows way to much skin. I huffed going up stairs. Deaky did'nt show up. Brian was with Anita and I had no idea were Freddie was. I haven't seen him since before the party started. He gave me a strange look and walked off without a word. I was sitting on my bed hearing the crazy party on the first floor when my door opened and Freddie walked in smirking. "There you are darling! Why the long face?this is your party after all!" He closed the bedroom door and came to sit with me. "Just overwhelmed I guess Freddie." He frowned. "To many people." I said smiling a little. "Oh." He looked away. "But It's great!" I touched his hand making him smile looking at our hands together. " I just needed a moment to breath is all." He looked back at me with a smirk. Is eyes scanned me and his hand touched my bare arm. "Oh this? Yea Roger got it for m-." I started to explain the dress when Freddie's lips crashed into mine. I was shocked out of my mind. His hands found there way over my body. Touching all the skin they could making me shaking. He broke the kiss panting and looking in my eyes. "F-Freddie?" I whispered still shocked. I had'nt even kissed him back. "Your so beautiful Rosie." He whispered touching my face. "Fred h-how much have you had to drink?" He chuckled. "Not much love." In one swift move he was almost sitting in my small lap. "Fred!" He smirked and started kissing my neck making a small moan excape me. "Y-you are so drunk right now! There is n-no why you like m-me like t-this." I squeaked out making him chuckle. "And why not darling?" He was looking in my eyes now. "Um." I started. He pushed me back on my bed and started kissing me again and this time I kissed him back.

No ones POV

John exeted his car and took a deep breath looking at Garden Lounge know full well the extent Fred's small party had gotten to without even entering the house. He was'nt even sure why he came at all. He had planned on not coming and just saying he felt off and he did. His feelings were so confusing to him. He still loved his wife but at the same time he felt strong love for Rose. He smiled walking to the door just thinking about her and the first time he saw her. Laying on the couch in the dressing room passed out as the other three men faught over who she was. None of them expecting the answers they got. What if she came back in time to be with him? What if they were somehow ment to be together? Either way he knew he couldnt avode her. She was a part of all there lives now. She was there Killer Queen as Fred had put it once, that being her favorit song. He opened the door and looked around until he saw Brians long curly hair and walked over to the guitarist. "Brian, have you seen Rose?" Brian turned and smirked. "Yea you'll love Roger when you see her too." John tilted his head. "Why?" Brian chuckled. "He got her the best gift. A dress and you'll flip when you see her in it." Anita walked over and Brian introduced them to each other and then John excused himself to find Rose not knowing what was happened in her bedroom upstairs with the flamboyant front man of Queen.

What do you think? John confesses to Brian his feelings for Rose and Freddie shows her his feelings!!! Who would she pick if any one? And what about Roger? I think he's just a flirt lol.