All you have to do is

(POV-Rose)

 Freddie and I exited the jet and I smiled seeing the guys waiting for us, well and getting pictures and questions asked left and right. "Hello Fred!"  Brian called waving over his head. "Rosie!" He called soon after. The people around them heard Fred's name and were off running to us. "Mr. Mercury we need an interview!" Fred scoffed shaking his head.

"Remind me to personally thump Bri later lover." Freddie said glancing down at me with his sunglasses on. He tightened his grip on me as he walked, actually tried to walk with all the people in front and all around us, with flashing lights blinding me and a thousand questions being yelled at us.

Brian walked over along with the others. "Are you two together?" A man asked and Freddie smirked. "What a stupid question." I smirked looking down. "Did or did we not get off the same jet?" Fred asked smirking. "Am I or am I not holding her and is this a ring?" Fred asked holding my hand. People gasped and a lady shoved a microphone forward making me flinch. "But your gay!" The lady said matter of fact.

Roger snickered putting his arm around me. "Come along Rosie, let's let Fred explain to everyone your Ms. Mercury." He snickered after everyone once again gasped. "Um." I started when Roger pulled me away from Freddie. Brian rolled his eyes and stood by Freddie to help him out.

"Roger, he'll kill you!" I said as questions were being yelled at Fred. "You wouldn't let that happen now would you Rosie?" Roger asked as we walked. All this craziness was going down Deaky was watching off to the side with a smile on his face. "Deaky!" I shouted pulling him in for a loving hug. "Hello again Ms. Mercury." He said in my ear low. "So, how was everything?" I looked back at Brian and Freddie still under questioning.

"Fine. We did actually get married in Germany. Quick but very lovely."

We walked to the front of the house and I smiled looking it over. "I missed this place." I said smiling at the place that has been my home for four years. Freddie came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "The party will start at five tonight." Freddie whispered then kissed my neck. "That means we have three hours." I blinked and was going to asked for what when he picked me up bridal style. "F-Fred!" He laughed kicking the door open and walking inside. "Welcome home Rose Mercury!" I smiled up and him expecting him to put me down, but oh no he started up the steps. "Fred!" I yelled once he came to the bedroom door. 

He dropped me onto our bed and smirked at me. "Yes?" He asked taking his jacket off. "Really?" I asked when he started on his shirt. "Hey I love you!" I scoffed. "And I love you but-." He jumped onto the bed. He gazed up at me with his chin resting in his hands. "Shouldn't we get everything ready for your party?" He smirked at me and sat up. "Oh darling, it's our party! And we have people to do that for us." I rolled my eyes. "Then wouldn't these people hear whatever you want to do?"

He smirked at me and pushed me backwards. "Well if your so shy lovie your in luck because they won't be arriving for another hour!" I rolled my eyes and he kissed me.

(One hour later)

I got dressed and there was a knock on the door. "Phoebe can get that." Fred said from the bathroom. "He isn't here. I got it. Honestly you act like we need people to do every little thing Fred." He smirked at me and then made a face at me. I smiled at him and left the room. I opened the door and gasped seeing who stood there.

Jim !

I blinked and he smiled back. "Miss Mercury?" I gulped. "Y-yes." He smiled and waved the other men over. "I-I'm Jim and work with the catering company your husband hired for the party. May we come in and get everything ready? The party starts at five correct?" I gulped and moved out of the way. "Y-yes it starts at five." He smiled and the other men I didn't recognize all came in in white suits. Kind of like the film. "Alright I-I'll just leave you to it." I smiled and backed up the steps tripping once. 

The space time thingy must want Freddie to meet Jim! 

"Fred! Freddie! Fred!" I yelled running like a loon down the hallway and bursting into our room. "What ?What's wrong?' He asked gripping my shoulders, "Jim is HERE!" He blinked confused. "Who?" I scoffed. "The guy you were meant to be with! The first time all this happened without me here! You married him and-and." Freddie shushed me shaking his head. "How many times do I have to tell you Rosie." He said calmly touching my face. "I'm meant to be with YOU!" I rolled my eyes. "Are you from the future?" He smirked. "No." I smirked at him. He took my hand and put it to his chest making me feel his heart beat. "But I know what my heart feels." I gulped. "Who my heart wants and It wants you. Just as I do." I shook my head rambling. "Well once your eyes see his face it's over! Your heart will want him. You'll want him!"  I gulped because I know it will happen. I know it's what was meant to happen. Fred and Jim and space time thingy will make it happen and I'll be dead inside because I really love this man. He's my husband now and so much more. "R-Rose!" He said gripping my face. "No. Don't ever think I'll ever want anyone other than you! Your my wife and my family!" 

The party was in full swing and Fred didn't even take a second glance at Jim when I pointed him out. He just smirked at me and then pulled me into a loving kiss. It helped calm my nervous. Everyone showed up and we were sitting at the table. "Drinks all around." Freddie said and none other than Jim brought them out. " Here you go Rose." Roger said outstretching a glass to me. Fred held his hand up. "None for her." Roger made a face. "Hey now Fred just cause you married her doesn't mean you can tell her if she can drink or not.' Roger said still holding the glass out to me. "H-he's right Rog. I really shouldn't." Deaky frowned and Brian was watching me closely. "Why?" Brian asked low. Freddie smiled at me. "I think I may be pregnant. I'm not sure yet. I'll know once we see the doctor in a week but. I've been feeling funny." I said happy to get it out. I mean a baby is the only reason I can think of why I've been feeling like this lately. "WHAT!" Roger asked setting the glass down. I shook my head as Brian hugged Fred and Roger pulled me into a carful hug. "Well Bloody hell do you work fast or what mate?" Roger asked moving to hug Fred. Deaky smiled at me and he and Brian smashed me in a group hug.