Question

Would anyone want a part two?

It would show her life with Queen after she went back to her normal time.

I thought it would be fun.

I also thought about making another time travel story, but with a different girl and ending... IDK maybe😀😊

But it's really only if you guys would want it.

If you didnt know I have a few other storys lol

Queen-

Freddie Mercurys Melody.
(Book I)
In his defence. (Book II)

Both books are together. This tells the story of Freddie Mercurys only child, Melody Mercury, and her love for Queen Drummer Roger Taylor.

Book II shows what happens after Freddie passes away.

(Both completed)

Freddie Mercurys Melody (redone)

The same idea with Melody, but adding a lot more to it. This book actually starts in the 1970s instead of just jumping into the 1980s. This book shows more of the father daughter relationship, as well as Melody with everyone. (Ongoing)

Maylor. Don't forget to smile.
A story starting with Brian & Rogers meeting as they started Smile with Tim. Freddie amd John are also in the story. (On going)

Brian May is my teacher?
Another Maylor fic lol
This shows what happens when Roger Meddows Taylor starts University amd discovers that he and his teacher Mr. May have a lot in common.

Found me somebody to love.
After Queen failed as a band, the boys had to go back to living somewhat normal lives. Freddie and Brian become teachers amd Freddie falls in love with his young student Mary Austin.

(This story messes with time lines and things) (completed)

Q.U.E.E.N : Play the game
Just a fun little F.R.E.N.D.S spoof with the boys of Queen and a few people from there lives. (On going)

&
The one your reading lol
You already know what its about. (Completed)

I also have

Kickstart my heart: Mötley Crüe

Nikki Sixx takes his cousin Rebel Sixx with him on the Crües tour when they open for Ozzy. He has one rule, the guys can't be anything more than friends with his baby cousin.

Tommys cool with it. Vince is upset and the one person Nikki thought he wouldn't have to worry about turns out to be the one that makes all the touble. Mick Mars falls in love with Rebel Sixx!
(On going)

David Bowies lover (vampire)

A fanfiction in the 1980s that shows what happens when a young girl meets David Bowie in a bar. She would ahve never dreamed that her life would turn out like this.
(On going)

True feelings (Aerosmith)
Joe Perry is in love with Steven Tyler. What happens when he tells and shows him? Will Aerosmith end before it ever really took off, all because Joe shared is true feeling?

Two of a kind (Aerosmith)
In 1969 Riley meets Steven and Joe amd everything gets crazy real fast.

The story of one girls life after she meets future rock legends.

The kings secret Lover (Elvis)
Everyone thought Priscilla was Elvis's Queen, and they also thought Lisa was his only child. What if I tell you a different story? One with a different Queen. Her name Becky Jones.

In this story Elvis has not only Lisa but a son.
(Completed)

Beth what can I do? (KISS)
The story of what happens when the boys of KISS find a  single car crash on the destroyer tour. The young girl who the boys call Beth, do to her memory loss trvels with them and finds tjings arnt always what they seem.
(On going)

Gene simmons family Jewls
(KISS)

A small two part story.
Nick has a new GF amd things get crazy when Gene descovers Paul ia her top KISS memeber.

(Completed)

Good love is hard to find/ To love a heartbreaker.

(On goin)

Twilight. The Vulturi's new rule.

What happens to the Ben after breaking dawn part two.

The vulturi take Ben.
(On going)