Don't be ridiculous!

(One month later) (POV-Rose)

A lot as happened in the past month. Some big milestones for Queen like the recording of Radio Ga ga & I want to break free. I still can't wait for the videos to be made. But a lot has also happened in my life. John has been very conflicted about everything.
We were all at the studio and the band was working on a song. Deak looked out of it. I was really starting to worry about him.

(One month earlier. POV-Rose)

Freddie called break and Brian ran out saying something along the lines of "Finally!" And mumbling something about the loo. I just chuckled sitting in the corner. John slowly made is way over to me and sat down on the couch holding his hands in his lap looking down. "Can we talk Rose?" I chewed on my lip look him over. "Yea." He took a breath looking at me, his eyes full of sadness. "Alone?" We glanced at Freddie and Roger who were laughing about something. I shook my head smiling and stood following him to the hallway. "What's going on Deak?" He huffed leaning on the wall with his hands in his jaket pockets. "John?" I touched his shoulder. "I-I'm confused!" He gripped his hair making me frowned. "Why?" I gently made him take his hands away.
"I still love her!" He blurred out. I tilted my head. "Your wife?" He shook his head looking at the floor. "I feel so bad sometimes! Like don't get me wrong Rose I do really care for you but I-I just don't- don't know anymore." I shook my head.

After John said everything the night or morning, however you wanna look at it, of Freddie's crazy birthday party thing for me he has been so loving to me. We never did anything more other than he would take my hand or whisper something sweet to me,maybe one or two kisses but it was nice and sweet. Kind of like a shy little kid with a crush but I knew he was  confliced with his emotions. I did'nt want him to regert going something with me. I know he loves his wife and I was just a big mistake being in this time in the first place. I mean in my time the much older John had no idea I even existed. I do really care for John but I know we arn't ment to be. I mean it would be any fans dream to be with John. He's kind, loving, sass and an all around amazing man but i'm more than a fan girl I'm his friend and want whats best for him and all the guys. That means I won't get in anyones way. Things need to play out the way they did the first time. My feelings can't get in the way of that. No matter what.

I smiled at the panicking John before me. "I understand Deak!" He gulped. "What?" He tilted his head removing his hands from his eyed making me smirk. "I understand. Really I do! You-this time in your life I'm not ment to be here! My parents haven't even met yet!" He gulped shaking his head. "Can we-we be friends still?" I smiled pulling him into a hug. "Always John! Always." He rubbed my back. "Told you!" We both turned to see Brian smirking with his arms crossed. "What?" I asked looking between them. "He came to me panicked because he said he needed to talk to you but thought you'd hate him at the end! I told him you could never hate him!" I smiled. "And you were correct!" I smiled. "There you lote are! Freddie's ready!" I snickered at Roger. "What?" I smiled. "Never mind come on!" Followed Roger and Brian put his around me as we walked. "Your an amazing friend you know that Rose?" I blinked up at him. "Why?" He smirked and we both watched Deak and Roger talking. "You just are." He patted my back. "But your also short!" I scoffed. "Everyone his short compared to you mr. daddy long legs!" He laughed. "I guess your right."

(POV-Freddie)

Rose and I were sitting in the living room at Garden Lounge. Delia was resting in my lap and Rose was watching the TV. I was watching her and it was making her uncomfortable, I could'nt help it really. A commercial came on and she exhauled. "What Fred?" She glanced at me when Delia jumped out of my lap. "Nothing darling. Just admiring the view is all." She rolled her eyes. "Could you not?" She was a little grumpy. She was staring to notice that I would watch her when we were alone. I could tell I was started to annoy her and I like it when she gets worked up. "Why?" I smirked at her.  She huffed switching the tv off and turning to face me. I had my arm resting on the back of the couch and one leg over the other. She narrowed her eyes moving a tad closer.  "What game are you playing Mercury?" She asked crossing her arms pouting her lip. I smiled copying her. Wanting so much to kiss her lips again "Darling I don't have the slightest idea what your talking about." She gulped about to say more when we were interrupted. "Freddie!" I looking to see my assistant. "You have to leave for your interview." I smirked. "Interview? Don't be ridiculous!" I waved him off. Pheobe rolled his eyes. "You can't be late for this one Fred!" He said in a strong tone and walked out. "Will you come along?" I asked Rose hopeful. She smiled standing. "Sure." But she still had that look. I just decided it would be best to drop it for now.

We arrived and were directed to go into the room and wait for the others to arrive. I sat down on the white couch. Lights were pointed at the couch for the interview and a camera was set up across from the couch. She followed sitting down next to me. "This is rich!" I crossed my arms. "What?" I smirked at her crossing my legs. "For once I'm at an interview first! Normally Bri is the first and I'm the last!" She laughed her face bright with a smile. I love that smile. "But it's better to be fashionably late right?" She nugged me. "I completely agree darling. Style is everything!" She giggled making my heart melt. We started chatting away waiting for the rest of Queen to show up but I could stay like this with her forever.