Back to the future?

( So this chapter is just going to be the boys of Queen POV. A flash back of the day Rose went missing. Hope you like it! So it's 1986!! The boys of  Queen are working on Kind of Magic album at this point.)

(Flash back. POV-Fred. 1986)

I rolled over feeling for Rose. "R-Rose?" I asked half asleep. "lovie?" I opened my eyes to be met with an empty bed. I groaned and sat up looking around the bedroom. "Darling?" Maybe she went to the loo. I stood up and started for the bathroom. "Darling are you-." Empty. I went back to the bed and got my robe off the floor. 

Well it's 8:30 in the morning maybe she's awake.

I went down the steps smelling breakfast. "Morning Mr. Mercury." I smiled at Jim who was standing in the dining room. "Just came in for a drink." He said smiling holding up a glass of ice water. I held the railing and smiled down at him. "Good morning Jim, please call me Fred or Freddie darling. No more of the Mr. Mercury stuff please." 

He chuckled putting his glass down. "Alright Fred." I smiled. "Whelp back to flowers." I smiled watching him head to the back door. "Oh Jim!" He stopped and turned to me while putting on his gloves. "I just wanted to say, that whatever you did to the flowers around the drive is wonderful. So, thank you." He smirked. "It's my job but your welcome Mr.- Fred." I smiled and watched him walk outside.

Rose was right he is a wonderful man but I wouldn't want to be with anyone other than my Rosie. I started for the kitchen. "Mary?" She smiled sitting at the bar. "Hello Fred." I smiled leaning on the bar. "What are you doing here?" She held up a bag. "I got some more of Rose's medication to help with her sickness." I smiled taking the bag from her. "Well thank you Mary, you really are a dear. After the doctors said she wasn't expecting and not so sure what was wrong I've been a nervous mess. I hope she'll be okay."  I sighed heading for our room to put my wife's medicine away.

"So, is Rosie still asleep then?" I stopped walking  and turned to look at Mary. "N-No. She's not. I-I thought she was down here." I walked the short walk back to Mary. "No. Phoebe said you both were still in bed. I just got here,  Fred? Fred are you alri-." I dropped the bag and ran to the kitchen.  "Peter!" He turned from cooking the eggs. "Well good morning to you too!" He snapped flipping the bacon. "Has Rose come downstairs?" He turned to look back at me. "N-no. I thought she was asle-."

I gulped and started out of the kitchen and past Mary. "FRED!" I didn't stop. I looked all over the downstairs, after finding it empty I ran up the steps with Phoebe and Mary behind me.

I opened all the guest bedroom doors sticking my head inside them all and calling to her. I went back to our room and looked around finding it empty. So, I went to the last room in the house, the music room. I stopped at the door a mess. If she's not in here then where could she be? "Freddie Mercury, what are you doing?" Mary asked behind me.

I gulped looking at the door. "Can't you see? Rose isn't anywhere in this blasted house!" I shouted my fears becoming to much. Mary touched my arm gently. "Well there's one room left." She said calmly. I finally opened it finding it empty. "R-Rose?" I asked stepping inside. I fell to the floor and covered my face with my hands. No!

"Oh what's?" Peter started when Mary whispered something to him. "I'll call Dr. May!" He said running out of the room. Mary walked closer and touched my shoulder. "Don't." She pulled away. "F-Fred?" I waved her off. "Please j-just leave me alone Mary." I tried to hide my sobs but I think she noticed.  "Alright Fred. I-I understand-I'll give you time. But hey sh-she'll turn up." Mary said walking out of the room. Now fully alone I just let it all out.

(Still Flash back POV-Brian.)

I was sitting enjoying the lovely breakfast Anita prepared. I want to ask her to marry me and I know she'll say yes and we do in fact get married in our futures. Thanks to Rosie I know that it dose happen, but I really don't want to wait until 2000 to Marry the woman I love.

She looked up at me. "Brian, is everything alright? Is the food okay?' I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at her putting my fork down to touch her hand. "Yes-yes love, it's a wonderful Breakfast thank you! I-I'm fine really- just thinking is all darling." She smiled at me. "About what?" She asked still smiling as beautiful as ever. I took a calming breath. It's now or never Brain, just ask her! I smiled holding her hand in mine. "Well Anita I was-." The phone started ringing. So,  I looked to it on the table. "Hold that thought Brian. I-I've got it." She stood and answered the phone with a cheerful hello.

I exhaled rubbing my face. I don't know how much longer I can hold it in for. "Brian." I looked up because her voice wasn't as happy. "Yea?"

"It's Mary, she says that Freddie he-." I stood up and walked to her. Please be okay. If it happens it's not supposed to happen until 1991 and he's not even sick! Then my thoughts flashed to Rosie. Please.be okay, the both of you! "Thank you love." I said taking the phone from her gently. "Hello Mary,  what's happened?" My eyes widened. "Yes I-I'll call Roger and then be right over!"

(POV-Roger)

I groaned hearing the phone. " Dom, get that would ya love?" I asked rolling over. "Babe?" I groaned not feeling her there. "Blasted phone!" I yelled reaching over for it. I held it to my ear blinking.  " Do you know what bloody time it is?" I asked angry. "Yea well Brian this better be important mate now why-." I sat up holding my head.

"Your joking? Please tell me your joking Bri?" I stood up. "Well I-I don't know why you'd joke about a thing like that! Just-no this isn't-she's got to be somewhere in that house! Fred's place is as big as bloody New York!" I gulped rubbing my face. "y-yea we'll find her-I-I mean Bri. Y-you don't think she could have went back? Back to the future do you?" I gulped.

"I-Yea I'll let John know. How's Fred taking this? Yep thought so. You better get to him fast Brian, who know what he'll do!" I closed my eyes.

"I'll be over as fast as I can." I hung up looking at the John. John's going to have a panic attack. Why am I the one telling Deaky anyways? "Roger, who was that?' Dom was standing in the door way with Rory in her arms. "Um-Brian." I gulped. "Oh well sorry I would have answered but someone needed her dipper changed. " I smiled as best I could. "Well I-I got it love, just band stuff is all. I have to call Deak to let him know about a meeting and then I'll be heading out." she smiled. "Alright. I made breakfast. I thought you'd never wake up!" I smirked.

"Thank you but I-I have to hurry." She smiled and left. I exhaled and picked the phone back up. "Sorry about this John." Not to long after someone picked up. " John? " I sighed. "Deak, she missing. Fred can't find her anywhere! I-I don't -we don't know! Maybe she went back! I don't know how that would happen, but I-I don't even know how she got here!"

(Still Flash back POV- John.)

I was eating breakfast with my family. With my Joshua on my lap. "So, John how's the album going?" I swallowed and smiled. "Wonderful! I'm surprised how well everything's going!" I said giggling. She smiled at me.

It's true, it just seems like everything's going really well in all our lives. Brain and Anita are happy and he even said he's thinking of asking her to marry him soon. Fred and Rose are married. I'm very happy myself, happily married and loving making our newest album. A kind of Magic-Rose is so funny when she comes to the studio to watch us, because she sings the song right along with Fred, or the backing vocals with Roger and Bri even if we never showed the songs to anyone. But she's from the future, what do we expect? I'm very happy she and Fred are so in love and happy. Oh and then there's Roger he-.

The phone started ringing, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'll get it." I said smiling. Ronnie took Josh from my lap and I stood. "Thank you." I said kissing her cheek and went to the still ringing phone. As Soon as I picked up I heard Rogers high pitched voice in a panic. "Wow Rog, slow down I-I don't. What? N-No! I-I'll be right there!" I slammed the phone down with wide eyes.

"John?' I turned heart pounding. "I-it's-I." I felt like I was going to break down. "John?" she asked again putting Josh down. "What's wrong?" she asked softly. I felt my lip quivering. She can't be gone. She can't! Ronnie hugged me tight and I hugged back sobbing. "Oh John." Ronnie said softly rubbing my back.

(So just went though the guys heads the day Rose went missing. Next will be everyone trying to understand it all.)